I.11

Makoli

Hoya found Sungjong listening to some mellow tunes in the room and asked him if he was alright.

"Yeah, sure. I am" the macknae lied

"Let's go out" Hoya offered but Sungjong shook his head and asked without causing offense, to just be left alone and Hoya respected that.

The concert was over and dorms were soon to be closed so they all went back to their respective homes. Myungsoo's first stop that weekend was Sungjong's to beg him to reconsider but lo and behold he found Sungyeol there.

"What is going on?" he asked as he removed his sunshades

"Sungjong and I were deciding where we wanted to go from here"

"Here, where?" Myungsoo demanded

"With you" Sungyeol answered but Myungsoo turned to address the macknae alone, "Is that so?"

"Yes" Sungjong acknowledged as he held his arms. Myungsoo walked up closer to Sungjong, completely missing the tightening of Sungyeol's features. He turned to the tallest one and asked, "Please can you give us a moment Sungyeol?"

He took a moment before saying with a forced smile, "Sure" and he took his leave.

When they were alone, Myungsoo took Sungjong's hand in his, "I am going to break it off with Sungyeol"

"Don't feel as if I am forcing you please, Myungsoo cause I do not want you to resent me down the line". He pulled his hands away from Myungsoo's as he said this and Myungsoo edged closer. He took the younger one in his arms and kissed his forehead but Sungjong kept shaking his head. Myungsoo who rarely gets upset finally did and let Sungjong go. For now.