I.18

Makoli

Myungsoo was sitting with Sungjong and playing with his fingers as they both chatted with other guests, when he noticed Sung Kyu marching off outside.

"Excuse me love" he whispered in Sungjong's ears as he rushed to follow his leader. He completely missed Sungjong's look of frustration. Things obviously had not changed between them, only the person. Sungjong thought in despair.

Myungsoo found Sung Kyu in the gardens. He was literally trembling and he rushed to give him a back hug. He was shivering and Myungsoo only held him tighter. "Hyung" he whispered in commiseration. Sung Kyu's eyes were dry but he still held on to Myungsoo's hands as they were clasped around his chest.

"I am here for you, no matter what" Myungsoo vowed in his elder's ear and held him tighter.

Sungyeol was watching from the balcony above when Hoya taunted softly from behind, his hands in his pockets, "I see everything is happening like you planned"

"Leave it alone, hyung!" he snapped without looking around, his hands clenching on the balcony railings.

Woohyun and Dongwoo were watching from the library as well and the older asked gently, "Are you ok?"

"I will be, I am only glad he has someone for him now". Dongwoo squeezed Woohyun's shoulder in comfort.

Sungjong had waited a long while for Myungsoo's return and finally he excused himself politely, got up gracefully and went to find him. He saw and heard Myungsoo's vow in the gardens. He was really destined to be forever alone?