I.2

Makoli

At home, after his shower, Myungsoo sorted out all the gifts he had brought from his trip. He called Sungyeol and asked to come over. Sungyeol loved his gift and thanked him in a memorable way. The following night saw Myungsoo at Sungjong's and it was the same routine as at Sungyeol's, only the gift was different.

Come the weekend, he was in his own home and Sungkyu came to pay him a visit. They talked shop for a while before Sungkyu got to the reason for his visit.

"So have you picked whose side you will be by?"

"What is it to you, hyung?" Myungsoo teased, "Not all of us can be in 'normal' domestic bliss like you" he added laughing. But Sungkyu's face fell and Myungsoo caught it. "Hold on. Hyung, is everything alright?"

"Yeah, ofcourse"

"Don't lie to me. What is going on?"

Sungkyu did not say anything then he took a deep breath and said, "I think Woohyun wants to  leave me"

Myungsoo was speechless for a while. Then he barked a laugh. "Is that all? You had me worried there. You and Woohyun hyung go through these rough patches then reconnect"

"Not this time L." There was a finality in Sungkyu's voice that alarmed Myungsoo. Plus he called him 'L". He only did that when he was very anxious. Myungsoo drew closer to him. "Hyung, what is going on?"

"I really don't know. He is distant and cold and when I ask what the matter is, he throws me that annoying 'nothing'. I tell you L, I want to snap."

Myungsoo and he sat quietly for a moment then Sungkyu got up decisively and said, "I know how discreet you are but I will still ask. Please keep this to yourself"

Myungsoo looked up earnestly and replied, "Hyung, you know I always do"

Sungkyu nodded.