I.8

Makoli

"Sungjong wants to break up with me, hyung" Myungsoo announced to Dongwoo as he walked into the room. That was one was on the floor rummaging through his back pack when he said, "Frankly, I am not surprised. I don't know why it took him so long in the first place"

"What?!" Myungsoo exclaimed aghast, "How can you say that?"

"What did you expect L? You are the only one really benefitting from this so called arrangement"

"That's not true" Myungsoo protested

"Yes it is" Dongwoo maintained, looking up at Myungsoo from his seat on the floor. "You have been abroad for your modelling and dramas so you have not been around to see how much he was hurting and when you came back, it was such a glad reunion, which kept you thinking all was well. Honestly, whatever made you think your arrangement would last?"

Myungsoo was weak, so weak. He had had no idea, no idea at all.

It was eventually the day of the concert and it was great. It was fantastic even, one of their best performances. But only the guys knew it could have been better and immediately after the concert, Sung Kyu let every one have it. But right in the middle of his tirade, Sungyeol interrupted with an long eye roll, "Puh lease, spare us". Sung Kyu rounded on him, "Excuse me?"

With as much disrespect as possible, Sungyeol said with a parody of remorse, "I meant, I'm tired and need to rest. Not all of us own a major ginseng supply to keep us alive" he ended, opening his eyes real wide. The group could tell their leader was about to lose it. His eyes were simply slits now and before Myungsoo could stp in, Woohyun squeezed Sung Kyu's hand discreetly. That one allowed it for a moment before pulling his hand away and clenching it into a fist. Then he took a very deep breath and whispered to Sungyeol, "One day". Then he stalked off leaving all frozen to release the breaths they had been holding in.