I.5

Makoli

Myungsoo finally spent the night with Sungyeol as he had promised and Hoya had made himself scarce. As for SungKyu, his comics were not giving him the distraction he needed so he went out to the verandah for some air. As he stepped in he saw Woohyun leaning against the railing. That one had not heard him. A slow lascivious smile spread across SungKyu's face as he walked softly toward the younger guy and slipped his arms around him. "I miss you" he whispered as he kissed Woohyun's neck. But that one edged away bringing a frown to Sung Kyu's face. "What the heck is wrong now?"

Woo hyun turned around in Sung Kyu's arms, facing him but looking down, "Nothing. I am just not in the mood" Sung Kyu threw his arms up in the air in defeat as he backed away.

"You know what? I give up" he exclaimed. Woohyun's head snapped up in shock ,then  a sneer came on his face as he said, "I guess it is easier for you now?

"Huh?" Sung Kyu did not understand

"Yeah. I mean you now have Myungsoo, you no longer need me"

"Huh?" Now he was really confused.

"I noticed how much closer how you guys have been"

"I have always been close to him Woo" Sungkyu finally said when his head wrapped around what Woohyun meant about him and L.

"I know, even more so now because you talk more with him than me!" Woohyun yelled and Sung Kyu hushed him, "Keep your voice down and that is not true". They were both breathing heavily and Sung Kyu asked, "So, what do you want? Is it over now?"

"You would like that wouldn't you?" Woohyun whispered but Sung Kyu was fed up. This was going nowhere so he simply turned around and walked away leaving Woohyun staring at his back in remorse.