I.1

Makoli

Myungsoo was so glad to be home after a long stay in Japan. He had been shooting his new drama and it took a little longer than expected. Sungyeol came to pick him up and they had a welcome home dinner after which he spent the night.
He met the rest of the group on the morrow and they were so glad to see him. They resumed practice immediately because Infinite had an upcoming concert. Immediately they got a break, Sungjong approached Myungsoo.
"Hey you", the older one said
"Don't hey me", Sungjong replied quietly. He was very soft spoken and gentle in his mannerisms.
"So you came in yesterday" It was not a question.
"I did" Myungsoo nodded
"And you could not tell me you arrived safely"
"It was so late Sungjong" Myungsoo explained. But Sungjong persisted, "Yet you had Sungyeol come pick you up"
"I did not think it was such a big deal, Sungjong. Don't get mad" he begged.
"I am not mad" the younger one said, "I am hurt. The first person you sought was him, not me"
Myungsoo was about to launch an explanation, when Dongwoo came to inform them that practice was resuming.
After that particular rehearsal, Sungkyu pulled Myungsoo aside.
"I overheard your conversation with Sungjong. Something has to give. You cannot keep stringing them both along"
"I am not" Myungsoo protested. He was starting to get a headache from all this and he was not even properly rested from his flight.
"They are both very dear to me" he continued. "Why should I choose?"
Sungkyu sat down on the chair nearby. "You may not want to choose but I can promise you your life is going to get harder if you want to keep them both at your side at the same time".Myungsoo felt Sungkyu was making much ado about nothing. Sungyeol and he had history while Sungjong and him had common interests. What was the harm? His leader was so serious about this, as usual.