I.10

Makoli

Woohyun was passing the parlour when a voice in its darkness said with some malice, "I see you got kicked out huh?"

"What is it to you Sungyeol?"

"Nothing" the younger one said unfolding his long, lanky frame from the sofa to stand, "I do find it interesting though, that you lingered outside our venerable leader's door after"

"It's none of your business, so leave it alone"

"Ok" that one said in a mocking voice, "but I think you should know, hyung, immediately you left, Myungsoo stepped in" he ended in a sing song voice. At that, Woohyun paused to look at Sungyeol fully, "No what is interesting is that you do not seem to care that Myungsoo is there. Just why did you get with him, Sungyeol?"

"Wouldn't you like to know" Sungyeol taunted before turning around and sauntering off to bed. Woohyun remained in the dark, eyes narrowed. Sungyeol had something up his sleeve.

Sungyeol had left Woohyun acting calm but deep down he was in so much turmoil. Woohyun had no idea how much rage he had to contain, watching Myungsoo go into Sung Kyu's room. It was bad enough dealing with Sungjong, he did not think he could handle Myungsoo caring for another, especially if the other was Sung Kyu.He had been so glad to have joined this group until he overheard their leader admit he had not wanted him to be part of it. Then he found out how close the leader was to the model and decided to hurt them like he had been hurt. He just had not expected to fall for Myungsoo or to not be detached enough when dealing with Sung Kyu. Everytime he now saw him, he wanted to scream that he knew Sung Kyu did not want him in the group. Sungjong did not even know he had the upper hand in their menage a trois and that was fine, Sungyeol  thought as he munched on nuts in the kitchen. What he needed to do now was get Sungjong out of the picture, destroy the harmony between Woohyun and Sung kyu further and his job will be done because Myungsoo would be a casualty in both cases and he Sungyeol will be around to pick up the pieces.

"What job is that?" a voice startled Sungyeol by asking. He had not even realised he spoke aloud.

"Hoya, you startled me?" He said but the dancer looked at him suspiciously as he said, "I don't know what you are up to and I don't want to know. But make sure whatever it is does not mess our group's synchronicity or you will have me to deal with it".

Hoya was a guy of very few words but meant the few he said and Sungyeol believed him so he nodded and Hoya left him to his devices.