Chapter 2

Not Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are things we cannot help but to hurt a human being [EXO –MAMA]

 

 

That day is Sungmin’s birthday and Hyukjae already promising him to buy a bunch of orchid flowers for him. “I’ll buy you a bunch of orchid flowers, wait for me, kay?”, Hyukjae cheerfully said to Sungmin. Sungmin widened his eyes and nodded happily.Hyukjae run to the flowers shop across the school. Sungmin is unpatiently looking towards the flowershop where Hyukjae is buying orchids for him.

The vehicles in front of their school is so scary, hastily moving because that time isn’t the time to go home after works.Hyukjae comes out of the flower shop and sniffed at the orchid flowers. Hyukjae holding a bunch of flowers while waving at Sungmin. sungmin’s smile quickly appeared but faded away as he could see someone bumped at Hyukjae and start to pick a fight on Hyukjae because Hyukjae didn’t want to apologize.

Sungmin frowned as the fight becomes sudden eternally as he saw the guy pushed Hyukjae’s shoulder causing his brother to fall on the ground. Sungmin gritted his teeth as he decided to cross the street. When he already crossed the street, suddenly he heard the crash of car near him.

Hyukjae and the guy that already put into the fight kept silent as they perplexed seeing the car crashes the lamp street and the car turned around to avoid it and coming fast towards Sungmin. the car stopped right when its already bumped into Sungmin’s body. Hyukjae yelled loudly at this and threw the orchids aside as he goes towards Sungmin.

Sungmin is seriously injured and all Hyukjae could do was screaming for help. The guy that put a fight with him is rushing towards him and helping as the others that walk passed the incident area also helped him. Hyukjae rested Sungmin’s head on him and screamed all loudly to make Sungmin’s awake. His head suddenly felt dizzy and his conscious also took over him.

When he opened his eyes, all he could see is white and he just could saw the door opened and in front of it, the handsome man maybe at the end of his twenties or the start of his thirties wearing white suit talking to his parents. He realized that his brother is in incident and he pushed his body to wake from his laying state and walks as he could towards his parents.

“Your son is in a brain-dead state..”, the Doctor said and his parents quickly broke into tears. Hyukjae’s mother quickly slipped into the floor as she clutched her shirt and also his father knelt beside her and hugging her tightly.

Hyukjae surprised hearing this but his brain doesn’t work fast as the way it could. His brain still processing who is the one that the doctor said, he looked at his body, maybe it’s him? And this isn’t his body but his soul. But, he’s touching himself and it felt so real when he pinched his arms. Then..it couldn’t be…that’s Sungmin? Hyukjae quickly slipped into the floor and crying. He sobbed loudly makes the doctor turned his eyes to him and quickly rushed to him. The doctor quickly checking on his body and Hyukjae is trembling. “Doc..is it true that..my brother is in a brain-dead state?”, Hyukjae whispered in the middle of his sobbing.

His mother quickly realize his voice and start to yell at him. “IT’S BECAUSE OF YOU, HE’S TURNED LIKE THAT! BECAUSE OF YOU, YOUR HANDS DIRTY LIKE A FLITCH, LIKE YOUR PARENTS!”, yelled his mother and his father quickly hugging her and kept shushing her so she would keep silent. “ YOU AREN’T MY SON! YOU’RE THE SON OF A THAT THROW YOU AWAY! I AND MY HUSBAND TOOK A PITY ON YOU BECAUSE YOU LOOKED LIKE A BUNCH OF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRASH!”, his mother yelled loudly causing Hyukjae to tremble more and broke into an uncontrolable sob. His father hugging her tightly and dragging her away as Hyukjae could heard the words that his mother is fainted.

 

From that time, 1 January of 2012 changed his life completely. His friends start to abandon him and verbally abused him. His parents would insult him if he’s being caught in front of their sight. Sungmin is in a brain-dead state because of him. Worst it, he just know that his parents now isn’t the biological ones.

 

 

He wakes up with sweat running all over his face. He started to see the light and a worried Jungsoo coming or more like rushing to him. “Youngwoon said you’ll be okay after you take enough rest”, Jungsoo said. Hyukjae started to panic as he caught a glimpse of all white room where he is now.

“No, no, no! you’ll be resting here, Hyukjae..don’t be panic, I’m here to give you company”, Jungsoo said as he’s hugging Hyukjae’s weak body. Hyukjae is trying to struggle and let his hand loosened as he feels injection shot on his skin. Jungsoo let go of the embrace and comes to Hyukjae’s sight is the handsome man wearing a white suit, the same doctor that informed to his parents that Sungmin is in a brain-dead state.

“Complaining later, Hyuk. Youngwoon knows the best for you”, Jungsoo said as he’s giving him a squeeze on his hand. Hyukjae take a heavily sighed as he smiled.

“Is..Sungmin..showing any..progress?”, Hyukjae asked and Jungsoo quickly took a glance at his boyfriend.

“No, but like I always said..he will”, Youngwoon replied coming closer to Hyukjae and caressing his patient’s hair. “Sungmin..he must be really proud having a brother likes you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter