Krystal finds out

I Cant fall in love with an 18 year old!!

------2 weeks later----------

Kyuhyun p.o.v---

"HAAAEEEE!!!!" I yelled embarrased, here i am in his fathers bedroom, on top of his father, and feeling like commiting some domestic violence right now! 

"Yesss?" He sang.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! CLOSE THE DOOR!!!" I yelled, Sungmin hid his face in embarrassment.

"But, i need some help with math! I came to ask for your help! Oh by the way, dad? I always knew you were bottom." Oh god.

"YAH! HAE! GET OUT!" Yelled Minnie, Hae just puffed his cheeks and closed the door. Once the door was closed i lowered myself to Minnies ear.

"Now.. where were we before we got interupted?" I purred in his ears, he gave me a WTF look then pushed me away.

"Kyu, not in the mood." 

"But you were just in the mood before we got interrupted!" I whinned.

"Damnit you horn dog! I dont want it anymore!" He hissed bending down to get his shirt off the ground.

"Stupid Hae, that was so mine..." I got off the bed and put on my pants, i was about to put on my shirt when i felt arms around my waist, i smiled when i turned my head and saw Minnie nuzzling his face on my shoulder.

"Kyu..."

"Yes?"

"I love you." I turned around and pulled him into a hug, i nuzzled my face in his hair and inhaled his scent.

"I love you too Minnie." 

"GET A ROOM!" We pulled away, shocked. I looked to the doorway and saw Hae.. AGAIN.

"JESUS HAE! I NEED TO PUT A FREAKING BELL ON YOU! PLUS WE ARE IN A ROOM!" 

"Hae! Do you still need help with your homework?" Minnie asked, hae nodded, "Kyu, lets go help him!"

"Alright alright."

Donghae p.o.v--

"Okay, one more time. What is the distance formula?" Asked Kyu, 'God.. i hate math.. who ever invented math should die. Wait.. there probably already dead! ughhh!'

"Ummm.. its.. Ughh i dont know." Kyu shook his head in frustration, he shoved the textbook in my face.

"Hae, it says it and it explains it right here!" 

"Dad! Kyu is being mean to me!!" 

"Kyu! Leave my baby alone!! or i swear i'll give you punishment again!" At that Kyu's face paled. I only laughed.

"So im guessing you're going to have to explain it to me again?"

"Pay attention this time!" 

Next day----

"Hey Hae!" Greeted my cousin Amber and her friend Krystal.

"Hey guys, whats up?" 

"Nothing much, just chillen. Where you going to the soccer feild?" Asked Amber, i nodded.

"Yeah i was. I'll see you guys later kay?" I was about to walk off when Krystal stopped me.

"Wait!"

"Yes? Whats up Krystal?"

"I forgot to give you this." She grabbed a green folder out of her bag and handed it to me.

"Whats this?" I eyed it weirdly, she giggled.

"My appa forgot to give this to your appa. So he asked me to give it to you so you could give it to him." 

"Ohh alright i got ya. See ya!" I waved at them then left.

Krystal p.o.v---

I gave Donghae the folder then walked to the group with amber.

"Heyy Your Dad and Hae seem pretty close huh?"

"Hmm? I dont know, i guess.. I wouldnt say close close they just talk now and then."

"Ahh, well hey lets get our 's to class!"

Donghae p.o.v---

"What is it Hae?"

"Appa! Krystal gave me a green folder for you to take. It has the reviews for those cell phones that didnt get sold."

"Oh alright then. Why didnt he just give them to me in the office? Eunhyukkie! Heyy EUNHYUKKIE!! EUN-HYUK-IIEE!! Yah!! Are you hear?!" I heard tap tap noises comming from the phone, im guessing he's trying to look for him. "Yeah he's not here.. hehe i forgot he has a day off today. If you see him after school thank him for me! Oh and that if he and Krystal want to join us for dinner.!" B-BUM B-BUM 'OMG YESS!! Okay, keep calm hae..'

"Alright dad, i got you. I'll ask."

"Okay bye son. Love you!!"

"Love you too! Bye."

-Click-

"Hey Hae."

"Wha! Kibum you scared me!"

"Hahah good, anyway lets go back to class the teacher is starting to think that you're taking a . And why do you look so happy? Did you masterbate?" (Lmao naughty bummie.)

"Noo im just really happy because the person i like might be comming over for dinner~"

"You like someone!? Hae why didnt you tell me!?" He shook me back and fourth.

"Stop that im getting dizzy!! Oh yeah huh i never did tell you and Siwon huh... Well there was a reason why i didnt tell you guys in the first place..."

"Hae, im sure whatever it could be its not so bad." He said smiling.

"Okay then.. Umm Well The person i like is older then me... he's 30... and has a daughter who comes here..."  I stopped talking and looked at Kibum, he was expressionless.

"Well Hae, i dont know what to say.. Sounds useless if he's a married man."

"Thats the thing! He's not married. I think.." Kibum rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean "I think""

"Well his wife had passed away so... its not like he wanted to be single..."

"Well technacally he's not married."

"I'll tell you guys everything later. Lets just go back to class!"

--Krystal p.o.v---

I was walking to the bathroom, when i saw Donghae and his frined. I was going to say Hi but something he said made me stop.

"Okay then.. umm well the person i like is older then me.. he's 30... and has a daughter who comes here...." 'Huh? He's gay?! He likes someone? But that person sounds too old and plus a daughter who comes here! He likes a married man!' I was listning to their conversation, i know i sound noisy but i didnt know he was gay!! Such a waste too... 'Huh? What.. did he say? He's not married? Wait a second... it sounds.. it sounds like he's describing my.. my dad!! DONGHAE LIKES MY DAD!?'

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

Good morning everyone!! :D How are you all? Im sorry for being hella super late with this story, but i updated so thats good :D I really hope you guys like it, im so sorry i made you guys wait :/ But please read and enjoy <3

Subscribe&Comment <3 ~~ Love you all!!!