Busted

I Cant fall in love with an 18 year old!!

No ones p.o.v----

Its been over a month with Krystal knowing that Donghae likes her dad and shes tried to help but, no progress at all. Donghae is stalking, Eunhyuk is dense as ever, and Krystal is face palming. Sungmin keeps trying to run away from Kyuhyun but to no avail , Kyuhyun always has his ways, Kibum is a love struck fool and Siwon, well....

He's just Siwon. 

Donghae isn't one to give up though.

Donghae p.o.v----

"Kibum?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you listning to Taylor swift?"

"I like her songs, why?" 

"Nothing, just that you dont even understand what she's saying!" I said, he rolled his eyes and gave me the finger. Idiot. "Anyways, you guys, Its been over a month since Krystal has found out."

"So?" Asked Siwon, he was flipping through the channels looking bored. 

"Nothing has happned yet with me and her yummy dad! Im getting frustrated!" I hissed, pulling my hair. Really, nothing has happned yet, well nothing romantic atleast. Only embarrasing things, especially because of my dad and Kyuhyun, just last week i spilled lemonade all over Mr. Lee's pants because Kyuhyun pushed me, that . My hand twiched, wanting to help him out of those pants but noooo, he insisted he could do it himself, pfff that tease. 

"Donghae, really man, I think this whole crushing on an older man is pointless." Siwon said, I gasped. How dare you, you little mother...

"Siwon, look. I like the guy okay, I cant stop my feelings for him!" I whined. 

Kyuhyun p.o.v-----

I was walking to the upstairs bathroom since the one downstairs needs... err.. some fixing up due to some fun activities. I was just minding my own business, walking up the stairs when I heard the boys talking in the room. Normally, I would never ease drop but since there isn't anything else to do at the moment since Sungmin hyung is avoiding me, I might as well have a little fun, right? 

Honestly, these kids are so loud... I crept closer to the door to try to listen in on their conversation. What do these teenage boys even talk about? I'm pretty sure they're talking about girls, wait... are they even straight? Donghae isn't hahaha, that kid is never getting laid.

"Siwon, look. I like the guy okay, I can't stop my feelings for him!" 

My ears perked up, Well hello, what do we have here!? Donghae has a crush! Im going to hear all the juicy details and tell Sungmin hyung later! I pressed my ears closer to the door, i couldn't hear anything for a few minutes.. just a loud bang.. oh well, I aint cleanin that up. Aish, why can't I hear anything!? This is lame!!! 

Just as I was about to leave, I heard Donghae's voice again.

"I can't just stop likeing Mr. Lee...." 

D... DID HE JUST SAY HE.. LIKES MR. LEE?! Nooo... No. It cant be Eunhyuk Hyung, no way. Im sure I heard wrong, Im su...

"I dont care if he was once married, or has a daughter. I really like and want him.."

Well Sh*t.

Oh no....

What the Fuhk do i do?! 

Do i bust open this door and confront him?

Or do I go back down to the kitchen and make a sandwhich and pretend I didn't hear anything...

.

.

.

..

UGHH, I CAN'T PRETEND I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING. GODDAMMIT, WHY DID I HAVE TO EASE DROP.

 

Donghae p.o.v-----

"Well Donghae, I wish I didn't hear what i just heard... but i did."

*B-BUM*

No

No

NO

GODDAMMIT NO

KYUHYUN!?

I whipped my head around and was literally in shock, Kyuhyun was standing by the door, arms crossed with a poker face. My heart was pounding in my chest, im busted. I am completely busted!

"K..Kyuhyun, it's not what you heard.... I...." 

"Donghae, I know you can like whoever you want but, Mr. Lee? He's someone you can't like, I'm sorry but it can't happen."

My eyebrow twitched, who does he think he is telling me who i can and can't like!?

"And why not? I like him, I find him attractive and i like his personality." I said, puffing out my chest. He raised his eyebrow and walked inside towrds me.

"Donghae, he has a daughter. He was once married, Im sorry Donghae.. It really can't happen. What would your father think? What if it was him who walked in on you and heard your conversation? He'd freak out! Be greatful that it was me, I'm talking to you in a calm matter, if it were him he'd yell his brains out." 

No ones p.o.v----

Kibum and Siwon stood behind Donghae, patting his back to comfort him but that wasn't helping. Donghae was looking at the floor, he didn't know what to say, was the age difference that much of a big deal? Or was it because he was once married and has a daughter? Whatever the reason was, it just made Donghae feel horrible, his heart fell down to his stomache. Was it wrong for him to have feelings for that type of man? Donghae didn't care if he had a daughter, but the way Kyuhyun was talking to him just made him feel that it was wrong to be feeling the way he was. 

Donghae p.o.v---

"Out of my way.."

"Donghae, please.. I'm trying to rationalize with you.." Kyuhyun reached his arm towrds me but i brushed it off. 

"I said, Get out of my way." I said, firmer. Kyuhyun sighed and stepped aside. I walked out of the house, desperate for some fresh air. 

Stupid Kyuhyun, why is it wrong to like him? I can do what i like! I just want a chance... I really like Mr.Lee.... is that too much to ask for? 

 I was walking around the neighborhood for a while and in that while i felt the tears well up in my eyes, i didn't want to cry but i couldn't help it. I was wiping my eyes with my arm when i bumped into someone. 

"Ah.. Im sorry." I said, still rubbing my eyes.

"Donghae?"

Eh? That voice?

I opened my eyes a bit and what i saw just made my heart clentch. It was Mr. Lee. 

"Hi.. Mr.Lee." 

"Were you crying?" He asked, I blushed, embarresed. I looked away.

"No, i just had something in my eyes.." 

He grabbed my face and my heart started to beat fast. Oh sh*t, this is bad. 

"It doesn't look lik you had something in your eyes, It defenitly looks like you've been crying.. Care to share why?" I looked at him weirdly, my face was still in between his hands, he chuckled, "If i know whats wrong with you, maybe i can help?" 

"Its not something i want to talk about Mr. Lee." 

He laughed again, "Dongae, letting out your feelings can make you feel better. Im a very good listner." 

He let go of my face and we stood there in silence. 

Should i do it? Should I? 

I think I should...

Fuhk it!

"Mr.Lee?"

*b-bum*
"Yeah?" 

"I want to let out my feelings.." 

I stepped closer to Mr. Lee, he was opening his mouth when I grabbed him by the back of his neck and dropped him down to my eye level.

"Whoa, Donghae? What are you doing?" He said, trying to back up.

"Im sorry." 

I crashed our lips together and It felt so right. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

Hello every one! Its been a while right!? I am so sorry for this ty chapter but i tried my best *cries* I am so sorry that i made you guys wait so long but i hope you like it! I just finished my essay for english a while ago and i should have gone to bed but.... I was like hey! Might as well update ! 

Please sunscribe&Comment! They make me happy ! Love you all! <3

Current song that im loving is Growing pains by DOnghae and Eunhyuk

Was that information necessary? No, just wanted to share xD

Until next time! <3 *blows kisses*