Chapter 4

I Cant fall in love with an 18 year old!!

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

"Please sit Donghae, you're father will be right out." I smiled at him, he really did resemble his father except he kinda looks like a fish hehe.

"Ah thank you." -Akward silence- "Mr.Lee?" 

"Yes?"

"Did you just start working here? I've never seen you before.." He asked, looking at me.

"Yes, i started not too long ago actually. I like it here, you're father is really friendly." Donghae smiled and nodded.

"Ofcourse! My Dad is super friendly!" He smiled, i chuckled.

"Donghae, what grade are you in?" I asked him, i want to know if he has seen my daughter at all.

"Im a senior sir." 

"Oh really? Then i dont think you've seen my daughter. She's a junior." 

"Da.. daughter? Are you married sir?" He asked

"I.." I was cut off by Sungmin

"Haeee!!!! You came thankyou!!!" Sungmin rushed to give his son a hug, when he let go Donghae gave him the folder.

"Alright dad, i'll see you at home. Bye Mr.Lee." 

"Bye Donghae." He bowed then walked out.

"What do you think about Hae?" Asked Sungmin.

"He's a good kid. Very polite, looks like you."

"Ofcourse my son is polite!!" I smiled and motioned him to come to my desk so we can start with the phones.

------Donghae p.o.v---

The whole time i was driving back to school i coldnt get my mind off of Mr.Lee, he looked so handsome... so classy... so.. so... Amazing.... But one thing really bugged me... He has a daughter... so he must be married... 

*Ring ring* 'Eh?'

"Hello?" I answered

"Hae!! Hurry up!! Coach wants us to be on the field as soon as second class starts!" Yelled Yunho who was on the other line.

"Ahhh Arasso! I'll be right there!!" I pushed on the pedal and drove as fast as i could.

-------At school----

I grabbed my soccer uniform from my locker and ran to the soccer field, i saw everyone on the field and no sign of couch. 'Hehehe coach wont know i was late!'

"DONGHAE! YOU'RE LATE!" '!'

"Sorry coach! I went to give my father something he had forgetten at home..." I smiled while grabbing the back of my neck.

"Aish, its fine.. Listen up everybody! Friday we are going up against CEO highschool soccer team! We're good but we could be better! Their soccer team is really good so in order for us to beat them we need to PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE HEAR ME?!" 

"YES COACH!" We all yelled.

"Thats the spirit! Lets get practicing!"

-----Krystal p.o.v---

"Krstal? Come with me to the soccer field yeah? The teach wants me to go give the coach this heavy thing." Amber said looking like shes struggling with that heavy object.

"Sure, lets go." We were walking to the soccer field, when we arrived we saw boys running around. I was to busy starring that when Amber yelled it scared the out of me!

"COOAAACCHHH!! HERES THE THINGY YOU ASKED FORR!!!" She yelled again.

"Jesus Amber! You scared me!!" I yelled, with my hand on my heart.

"Hehe sorry, Hae? I said coach!" 'Who's Hae' There was a tall semi musculer brunette boy infront of us, he pinched Ambers cheeck, this action caused her to Whine.

"Yah! Back off. Here take this thing to your couch." Amber handed him the object.

"Thanks, I'll see you later Amber. Bye Ambers friend." He smiled then walked off. When he was far from us i asked Amber who that boy was.

"Him? Oh thats my cousin Donghae. And the Tall musculer guy over there is Siwon, my brother." She said pointing at the two.

"Yah, dont point. Ohh wow you and Donghae look alike, you and Siwon.. ehhh not so much." She laughed.

"Yeah.. I get that alot."

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

"Bye Hyung! Im going to go pick up Krystal now!" 

"Alrighty bye Eunhyukkie!" I got in my car then drove off. I reached the schools parking lot, i was waiting for Krystal when i saw a figure comming close. 'Oh! Its Donghae!'

"Hey Donghae!" I said, he looked up and a grin appeared on his face.

"Hey! Mr.Lee! Here to pick up your daughter?"

"Yes i am. Nice car you have by the way." 

"Thanks, i like yours too. It suits your classiness."

"Classiness? Hahaha you're funny. Thanks." We chatted for a while when suddenly Krystal popped up.

"Appa, im here." She said.

"Oh its you!" Donghae said pointing at Krystal.

"Oh hello." She smiled at him

"You know each other?" I asked 

"Oh no sir, i just saw her today. She was with my cousin." 

"Ohh. Sweetheart, this is Donghae. My friends son. Donghae this is my daughter Krystal." After the introduction we bid goodbye and drove away.

Donghae p.o.v--------

'So thats his daughter? Wow.. i wonder if i will see his wife.. What am i going to do? i think im starting to have feelings for Mr.Lee... A married man!'

 

---------------

Hello! Thanks for subscribing! Made me happy! Finished the chap hope you enjoyed :) Im sorry id its short or boring It is currently 1:07 in the morning:/ But i hope you enjoyed! Poor Hae.. He thinks Hyukkie is married D: But he'll find out he's not^^

Man, my friend wanted me to three way with her and our two friends and when they called me i only lasted like 30 seconds on the phone! D: The only thing i managed to say was "What are you wearing?" xD In the ert way ;) Lmao! Apperenttly my dad has freaking good hearing for a 49 year old! He was like "ABBY!! WHAT THE GO TO SLEEP!!" And im like FML T.T LOL Yes, i realize it is 1:00 in the morning and my parents want to sleep, it doesnt mean that i will be loud! ehh noo i probably will be loud.. lol 

Subscribe&Comment! <3