A crush on Krystal?

I Cant fall in love with an 18 year old!!

After the dinner, Krystal had ranted that Eunhyuk was being embarrasing and unnecessary, on the other hand Eunhyuk was teasing her by saying that she is only acting that way because she really likes Donghae, that resulted with him having a very brusied nose in the morning. Dont worry people she just slammed the door in his face which happned to have made contact with his nose.

Next morning Krystal p.o.v--

"Appa, stop pouting. You're a grown man." I said still annoyed with him, he continued to pout. I sighed and looked out the window, "Honestly he is so childish! How could he do something so embarrasing like that? I dont even like Donghae!!!' 

"Krystal, we're here." 

"Thanks. See you later." I got out the car but something hit the back of my head, i looked wide eyed at my appa since he was sticking his tounge out at me.

"D.. Did you just throw a pen at me?!" I shrieked, he laughed then drove off, "YAH! Aishh!! Just wait till i get home you old man!" I was too into throwing my temper tantrum that when i felt someone tap my shoulder i turned around and yelled at them. 

"Yah! What the hell Krystal! What did i do!?" Yelled Amber, i was embarrased, i didnt mean to yell at her.

"Ahh, sorry Amber. My Appa just got me upset that i started having a hissy fit."

"I can tell... great. Now the whole school is staring at us like we're crazy. Cmon lets go to the group."

We walked over to the rest of our friends and they greeted us in hugs.

"So you guys guess what?" Said Luna excitedly.

"What?" We asked

"Well, i decided to sign up for the talent show! Its this thursday and i'd really love it if you guys would come and see?" She said happily.

"Wow really? I wouldn't have the guts to do that, thats amazing Luna!" Sang Victoria

"Yeah thats really amazing, you got guts girl!" I chimed. 

"I really hope i dont embarress myself out there but whats life with out any risks?! Am i right?! Yay or nay?!" She yelled enthusiastically.

"Yay!"

"Yay!"

"Yay!"

"Nayyyy~~~" sang Amber, which earned her a good smack to the head.

Donghae p.o.v---
"You guys its horrible!" I whinned, clinging onto Siwons arm. Kibum gave me a look which clearly meant, 'Really Hae, you're whinning is getting on my nerves.'

"What happned to you?" He finally asked tapping on his desk with his pencil, my eyes watered and i clung to Kibum. "Whoa Hae, Whats with the watery eyes?"

"Mr. Lee wants Krystal and I to be a couple!" I half yelled halfed whispered.

"Dude? You know shes a total babe right?" Kibum said. 

"Well thanks for pointing that out, I'd think so too if i wasn't ummm I dont knoww... GAYY!" I hissed bonking him on the head with the book i snatched out of Siwons hand.

"Hey! I was getting to the good part!" I glared at Siwon which shut him up.

"Shes really pretty...." Kibum sighed, "I.. What the heck Hae, why are you staring at me like that?" 

I grinned, "You have a crush on her dont you?" My grin grew wider as i saw his face turn so red it matched a baboons . 

"S...Shut up man! You have no proof!" He shrieked.

"Your baboon face is proof enough!"

"Shut up you adult molester!"

"Adult molester?! That doesnt even make any sence!" I grabbed Siwons ruler and whacked him with it, another HEY from Siwon so i whacked him upside the head too!

"Donghae, if you're done abusing your friends... I'd like to get to the lesson of the day." The teacher said, holy crap i didnt even see that guy come in!

"Okay guys.." I whispered, "I have a plan but we have to do this seriously if we want Mr. Lee to get over his illusion of Krystal and I."

"I dont even know why i bother with your insane crush on an old man.. but im on board" Kibum smacked my head. 

"Alright thats all good but seriously Hae, Give me my back!" 

 

 

-------------------------

OMFG YOU GUYS HI!!! LONG TIME! IT REALLY HAS BEEN SO LONG I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS!!!

OMO OMO OMO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 100+ SUBBIES!!! <3

I am so sorry i havnt been updating, i guess you can say i had a very very very VERY long writters block but im back on and i think i can finally try to update! I have some ideas now so hopefully I'll update my stories!

Can you guys believe im a college freshman now!!! I started writting fanfics the start of my junior year, my oh my how time flies *starts crying* Its barely going to be my 4th week as a college freshman so i have been loaded on homework but GOD DAYUM I HATE MATH 

Hahaha but thats enough about me, Im sorry for the short update but hupefully thats enough for right now right? I will update my other stories as soon as i can! Thank you all for still subscribing to my stories and i am truly sorry for the long wait!

I hope you enjoyed and i love you all! Im so thankful you guys havnt given up on my stories! 

Subscribe&Comment <3

Oh by the way.... If anybody wants to be the 200th subscriber for my "Married to Donghae" Fic please do so! You will make me very happy! Good bye loves! <3