Friday soccer game!

I Cant fall in love with an 18 year old!!

Donghae p.o.v---

"Hae? Why are you spacing out?" Asked Siwon, we were in history class and by the way i always space out in this class.

"I always space out in this class." I said, he laughed and just nodded. 'Aish, Mr.Lee why am i thinking of you? GAHH!! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!! I LIKE A MARRIED MAN!!!'

"AHHH!!!" I yelled frustrated, when i opened my eyes i saw the whole class looking straight at me. 'Oh .'

"Lee Donghae? Is my lesson worth you screaming in my classroom?" Asked my history teacher.

"Ermm.. sorry..." I said scratching my neck.

"Get your head out of the clouds Mr.Lee! If i have to scold you again you arnt going to play in tonights soccer game!" He scolded me, i just nodded.

"Is uncle comming to the game?" Asked Siwon after a few minutes.

"Ofcourse!" I started writting notes again when an idea popped into my head, 'I should ask dad to bring MR.LEE!! KEKEKE IM SUCH A GENIUS.'

Krstal p.o.v---

"Yo Krystal!" 

"Hmm?"

"You comming to tonights Soccer game? My cousin and brother are playing today!"

"Oh really? But im not really into soccer...."

"Come with us!! The others are comming!" She pouted, i giggled and just noded my head.

"Okay then!" 

Sungmin p.o.v----

I was busy writting some review for the new phones we recieved when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" 

"DADDD!!!!!" Yelled Hae, sheesh this boy! Isnt he supposed to be in class?! Its not even lunch time!

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME WHEN ITS NOT EVEN LUNCH YET! YOU BETTER NOT BE SKIPPING YOUR CLASSES BOY!" I scolded him over the phone, he just laughed.

"Im in the bathroom dad, is taking a piss skipping class?" 

"Yah, dont get loud with me young man, anyway what did you need son? Im busy." 

"Oh right! You and Kyu are comming to my soccer game tonight right?"

"Ofcourse! We always do!" I said, oh my pen fell!

"Well i was thinking... Why dont you bring Mr.Lee? Since he's new here plus i heard his daughter is comming with Amber and their friends tonight." 'Oh thats a good idea.'

"Hey thats a good idea! Sure, I'll ask him!"

"Kay, Bye Dad!" 

"Bye!"

*Click*

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

"Eunhyukkkiiieee!~~" Sang Sunmin as he entered my office, i just walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey Hyung." 

"Are you busy tonight?" I thought for a minute.

"No i dont think so, why?" I asked

"Oh well i cam to ask you, if you wanted to come to Hae's soccer game with me and Kyu! Krystal is going with Hae's cousin Amber to the game." He said happily.

"Hmm sure i'll go! At what time?"

"It starts at 8pm, Kyu and I will pick you up."

"Okay!" When Sungmin walked out of my office my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Appa! Can i---"

"Yes, you can go to the soccer game."

"What the heck?! How did you know?" I giggled

"Sungmin already told me you and Amber are going. Im going too with Kyu and Him."

"Ohhh okay thanks Appa!"

*CLICK*

At 7:30pm----

*KNOCK KNOCK* "Eunhyukkie open the door! Its me Sungmin!" I got up from the couch and was walking to the door, i looked at the mirror befor i opened the door, i was dressed in a black leather jacket, red v-neck, and black skinny jeans with lack converse. I opened the door and saw Sungmin and Kyuhyun staring at me.

"Whooaa, Eunhyukkie... you look like a teenager..." Said Sungmin in aww

"A hot one..." I laughed when Sungmin hit Kyuhyun.

"Thanks for the compliments, you guys look good too. Nice pink hoodie Hyung." I said looking at sungmin, he had a pink hoodie, white shirt, and black pants. Kyu had a normal blue T-shirt and black pants.

"Alright lets go!" We walked over to the car, got in and drove to the school. When we arrived, it was 7:45pm i saw Krystal with her friends walking to the soccer field. I walked over to her and covered her eyes.

"YAH!? WHO IS THIS!?" She said 

"Me." I took my hands off, she turned around and when she saw it was me she smiled and hugged me.

"Ah! You really did come!" 

"Yes i did, anyway i got to go. Oh you guys must be her friends, nice to meet you guys, bye." 

Krystal p.o.v---

"Is that your boyfrined?!" Asked Luna

"What? No! That was my dad.

"HOLY ! NO ING WAY! HE'S HOT!" They all said except Amber who was looking at them funny.

"How old is he!?" asked Sulli

"30." 

"Wow he looks hot! Wahh your mom is so lucky." Said victoria.

"Yeah she was...." I wispered.

Donghae p.o.v---

"Ready to kick some Hae?!" Said Yunho.

"Hell yes!!" I was busy talking with Yunho when i heard someone call my name.

"HAE!!" I turned around and saw my dad waving, 'OH GOD DAD, WHY ING PINK!' I waved at them but when i saw Mr.Lee i swear i was about to pass out. HE LOOKED SO ING GORGOUS!!!! THAT V-NECK, THOSE TIGHT PANTS, THAT JACKET, OMG IS HE REALLY ING THIRTHY?! OMG OMG IM GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK!!!! 

"GOOD LUCK DONGHAE!" e screamed showing me his gummy smile, 'OMG! HE WISHED ME GOOD LUCK! KYAAA!! I'LL WIN FOR YOU MR.LEE!!'

The game had finally started and i went all out. I was running with the ball avoiding everyone who was trying to take it from me. When i was cornered i kicked the ball to Kibum who kicked it to Yunho who kicked it back to since i was close to the goal and none of the other teams players were next to me. I got the ball and kicked it up, i jumped and kicked the ball in!! The crowd was screaming!! I made the first goal!! HA! DID YOU SEE THAT MR.LEE!? IM SUPER MEGA AWESOME!! The game kept going, it was 3-2, we were winning. It was already almost the end of the game, i had the ball. No one was near me but they were comming my way, befor they could take the ball away from me i kicked that ball with everything i got, the ball was going a bit too fast and the goalie got scared so he dodged it. The ball hit the net! WE WON!!

"WOOOOHHHOOOOOO!!!!" Screamed the crowd. My teamates came running to me, hugging me, patting my back,

"WE WON!" Yelled one of my teamates

"HELL YEAH!" We all screamed.

---Game over---

"Hey Guys!" I greeted them as i ran to the car. Kyu, dad, and Mr.Lee were there.

"Congradulations Hae!! You made the last goal!!" Squeeled my dad as he hugged the day lights out of me.

"Daaddd cant.. breatthhh!!" He let me go then let out a giggle.

"Sorry."

"Congradulations Hae." Siad Kyuhyun as he hugged me. I looked at Mr.Lee and smiled

"How was i Mr.lee?" I asked with a bit of excitement in my voice, he patted my haed and smiled

"You were really amazing! Congradulations!" Booo, no hug?! Man! We all got in the car but i noticed that i didnt see his wife at all with him or Krystal.. Oh hey! I got her name! I was sitting in the front with dad, Kyu and Mr.Lee were in the back. I looked back at Mr.lee

"Hey Mr. Lee? I noticed that your wife wasnt with you? Does she not like soccer?" The car was pitch silent... the atmosphere was suddenly very awkward...

"Hae..." Said my dad in a whisper, 'What? Did i say something wrong?

"My wife.. she's passed away..."

 

 

 

----------------

Hello my lovely readers!!! :D Next chapter i will be revealing half of Eunhyuks past!!! Bare with me ;) Oh my clump this chapter was hella long, hope it wasnt boring ^^ You know how Hae asked about his wife and everything became awkward? The same thing happned to me when i asked my uncle how his mother passed away... My cousin was like abby shushh... and my uncle started tearing omg that was hella awkward i felt hella bad D: This was like 4 years ago... this memory still haunts me.... 

OH! just to add something here, I CLEANED MY ROOM TODAY WITHOUT HAVING MY MOTHER NAGG ME TO DO IT!! AHAHA I FEEL SO COMPLETE AND ACOMPLISHED! :D IT TOOK ME A WHOLE HOUR TO CLEAN IT PLUS THE CLOSET OMG IT WAS A MESS!! THE LAST TIME I CLEANED IT WAS MOST LIKELY LAST YEAR D:  Yeah i know.. Im sloppy Lol xD

Leave me comments, make me happy :D Silent readers! Dont be shyy let me read your lovely thoughts ^^ well, i hope their lovely lol xD

Subscribe&Comment! <3