Busted part 2

I Cant fall in love with an 18 year old!!

-----Few days later------

 

 

"WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY!? DONGHAE YOU ARE CRAZY, I HAVE A CRAZY PERSON AS A SON!" Sungmin yelled, he was pacing back and fourth in the living room, Kyuhyun behind him, shaking his head and glaring at Donghae. Donghae just sat on the couch, arms crossed, looking out the window and refusing to look at his yelling father. 

Donghae p.o.v----

"Donghae, please, please enlighten me. What gave you the idea to kiss my co worker?! Did you think he wasn't going to tell me Donghae?!" 

I finally looked at my dad who looked like he was ready to have a panic attack, I sighed and shrugged my shoulders, "I like him dad, I really like him..." I looked down to my hands, chewing on my bottom lip. 

I heard my dad sigh and heard him walk towrds me, he knelt down infront of me and grabbed my shoulders. He lifted my chin then ruffled my hair, he gave me a tiny smile but he looked apologetic. 

"Listen, Donghae, I think you need to move on from this silly crush that you have on Mr.Lee.... He's not.. you know.. he doesn't..." Dad paused.

.

.

.

"He doesn't like the eggplant Donghae, he likes the cat." 

"KYUHYUN WHY ARE YOU USING VEGATEBLES AND ANIMALS TO DESCRIBE THIS? THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER." 

"EMOJIS! NOT VEGETABLES! WELL HOW ELSE WOULD YOU SAY IT?! SAY ! , , ." Yelled Kyuhyun. 

"YAH! DON'T SAY , IT SOUNDS GROSS! WAIT, WHAT ARE EMOJIS?! YAH!" Yelled back my dad, he tried to kick Kyuhyun but missed terribly. 

I decided to in, "You know dad... He might like the peach emoji..." He looked at me oddly, he gave me a WTF look, Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes. 

"He means, Mr. Lee might like ! PEACH EMOJI IS THE , MEANING HE CAN TAKE DONGHAE'S PEACH. JESUS, DO YOU NOT KNOW YOUR EMOJIS?! GOD YOU'RE OLD." My dad gasped, then he passed out on the floor. 

We just stared at him, kicking him a few times but he didnt get up so we eventually just dragged him to his room. My dad is pretty heavy so turning him around the corners was kind of hard, I heard Kyuhyun muttter an 'oops.' He may or may not wake up with a nice bruise on his cheek, courtesy of Kyuhyun.

"Aishhh, this is so annoying..." Just as I was about to head to my room my cell phone rang, I didn't even bother looking at the caller I.D as i swiped my thumb across the screen. "Hello?"

"You broke my Appa." 'Krystal?' 

"Huh?"

"You broke my appa!"

"What are you talking about women?" I asked, I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"Donghae, My dad is broken! He keeps mumbling in his sleep! Something about not wanting to go to jail and for your dad not to kill him, whats that about?!"

"Oh yeah," I sipped some water, "My dad knows kung fu. Probably could kill him if he wanted too but you know, He probably didnt do it because i dont have the cash to bail him out."

"Funny."

"I try."

"But anyways, now that you've locked lips with my dad, what are you planning on doing?"

I thought about it for a minute, what am i going to do now? It's not like Mr. Lee would feel the same for me...

"Honestly Krystal, I dont know..... Dad and Kyuhyun keep telling me to give up and It's pointless.... I want to give up but I really really like him.."

Krystal P.O.V------

Donghae, he really sounds hopless... aishhhh why is this so troublesome...

"Donghae, you honestly like my dad that much?" I asked, although the answer is obvious.

"Yeah..."

"Well, I can talk to him but there isn't anything else I could do.."

"You can plan our wedding." 'pfff idiot.' 

"ANYWAYS, like I said, I'll talk to him but the rest you're going to do," I heard groaning, I looked over to the couch and saw my dad was already waking up, "I gotta go now, bye!" 

My dad sat up looking lost, his hair was a mess and his tie was undone, he hadn't even taken off his shoes! 

"Hey... Appa... You okay?" I aksed walking over to the couch. 

"Krystal, Look at me... am I a tough man?"

What the hell

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Uhhh yes?" 

"Do I look like I'd survive in prison?"

"Appa, what the hell are you talking about?" 

He wailed then threw himself at me, I was caught off gaurd to the point where i got the wind knocked out of me.

"Sungmin Hyung is going to report me to the cops for molesting his son! KRYSTAL IM TOO HANDSOME FOR PRISON!" He wailed louder, owwww my ears.

"Technically he molested you...." 

"Either way, when I told Sungmin Hyung I thought I saw the life flash before my eyes. HE LOOKED SO ANGRY, HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS GOING TO MURDER ME, I HAD TO DROP DOWN TO MY KNEES AND BEG FOR MERCY, HOW CAN A CUTE LITTLE MAN HAVE SUCH AN EVIL SIDE TO HIM?! AND DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE WORST PART OF IT?!" 

I didnt say anything, I just stared at him, waiting for him to finish.

"I dont know if it's because I havn't been kissed in so long but.. I liked it.." 

HOLY

HELL

WHAT

"Krystal, I'm crazy right? I must be... He's a male!" He shoved his head between his knees, my poor appa he looks so lost.

I patted his back, "Appa, It isn't strange, you're not crazt, it's okay." I smiled at him, he looked shocked.

"You're not disgusted?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Ofcourse not, whatever it is you decide to do, I'll always be here to support you no matter what."

He pulled me in one of his bear hugs.

"You're amazing."

"Thank you but lets get something straight. If you go to jail, I am not bailing you out. I dont have that kind of money so dont get caught!" I laughed.

"Silly girl, eventhough i liked it, Im not going to do anything about it. The reason why I liked it must be because I havn't been kissed in a long time and just miss what a kiss feels like. Either way, its best if Donghae and I just forget this incident." He ruffled my hair then left. I grabbed my phone and sent a quck text to Donghae, hopefully this encourages him!

Donghae P.O.V----

"MANSAE MANSAE MANSAE YEAAH," I sang and danced in my room, the ringing of my phone interupted my jam. 

"Tsk, this better be good. I was in my jam right now." I swiped my thimb across the screen and once I saw the text I literally might have screamed like a girl. 

-Sender: Krystal-

*Dad said he liked the kiss but it was because he hasn't been kissed in a long time. Either way, he might not have feelings for you now, just keep trying! this is a good thing! Good luck!*

"NEOMANEUL WONHAE NEOREUL BOL TTAEN I FEEL SO GOOD~~~" I sang at the top of my lungs, jumping all over my room, YASS THIS IS GOOD YASS, FEEL SO GOOD.

"Yasss , thats my jam! IT UP B.A.P IT UP."

Oh god, Kyuhyun shut up, dont need to hear your fugly voice right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------

HI GUYS ITS BEEN FOREVER!!!! I hope you enjoyed this update and hopefully it brought a smile to your faces! UGH COLLEGE AND WORK IS NO JOKE AISHHH IM ALMOST 20 GUYS I STARTED THIS ACCOUNT WHEN I WAS 15 LOL CRAZYYY! 

Anyways enjoy! <3

Comment&Subscribe <3