Donghae meets Eunhyuk

I Cant fall in love with an 18 year old!!

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

"Bye Appa, Dont forget to pick me up neh?" Smiled Krystal as she got out the car, she really does resemble her mother. 

"Neh, bye have a good day!" I waited untill she made in the school gates, once i saw her safely in i drove away. I finally reached the parking lot of the company, i parked my car and as soon as i got out i was greeted with a pair of arms around my neck.

"Morning Eunhyukkie!!" Greeted a very happy Sungmin , i chuckled, this man is seriously like a child.

"Morning Hyung! Wont Kyuhyun get mad seeing you hug me?" I asked.

"He cant get mad if he cant see!" 

"Oh i can see Minnie Hyung!!" We heard Kyuhyun yell from the other side of our company, we just laughed and waved at him. 

"How did he hear you all the way over there?" 

"He's not normal Eunhyukkie, lets go before we're late!" He pulled my arm as we made our way inside the company. We entered my office so we can discuss about some new phones that are supposed to be arriving.

"Okay Hyung, i heard that the models that are supposed to comming in today are really good, are we going to try them out or what?" 

"Hmm i guess we kinda have too, hey Eunhyukkie.. is this a family picture you have on your desk?" He asked pointing to the picture frame of me, krystal, and Jessica. 

"Yes, thats her" I gave a small smile.

"Krystal looks alot like her, she's beautiful.." Sungmin said, i chuckled and nodded, "If you dont mind me asking, how did you guys meet?" 

"Well its a long story hyung, i promise i'll tell you next time." 

"Oh You dont have to if you dont want to, i respect your decision." 

"No, i want to tell you! Just not now. Come on show me some papers regarding to the phones." He nodded, he went to his bag and started rumaging throw it, i was spinning around in my rolly chair waiting for him but then i heard an Uh-Oh

"Hyung? Did you just say Uh-oh?" 

"That i did... I left them in a blue folder that was on the kitchen table! I think Hae must have took it thinking it was one of his!! Aisshh! Im going to call him so he could bring it to me!"

Donghae p.o.v---

"Hey Hae! Over here!" Yelled my cousin Siwon, he was with our group of palls on the soccer field. 

"Hey Hae, you up for some soccer before first class starts?" Asked Yunho. 

"Hmm how long do we have untill the bell rings?" I asked, soccer is my favorite sport. I dont know where i get my athletics from seeing as my dad is NOT into sports whatsoever.

"We have..... damnit... 5 minutes.." Said Yunho

"Hahaha its okay Yunho, i'll beat you next time!" I smirked, he chuckled and punched my arm. As we were walking my phone started ringing, i looked at the caller I.D and saw that it was my dad.

"Hey dad! Whats up?"

"Haee!!!! You took my blue folder that was on the table didnt you? Bring it to me now i need it!" He whinned.

"But dad, the bell is about to ring in a few minutes, cant it wait?" I asked, im a good student and i dont like being tardy for  my classes

"But Appa needs it now!!! Plleaaassseee oh pleaaassseee!!!!" He whinned louder, i pulled the phone away from my ear. 'Aiisshh dad you're so childish!'

"Fine, give me a few minutes." 

"Yay! Love you Hae!! Mwuah!!" I chuckled then hung up. 

"Hey guys, i'll see you guys later, i need to give something to my dad at his company! Laters!!" I ran to my car and started the engine, i was driving slowly just because i like taking my time. I parked my car and got the blue folder, i played in the revolving doors for a while untill Mr. Park scolded me (Pouts)

"Heheheh that was fun, can i do it again Mr. Park!" I gave him my puppy eyes, he ruffled my hair and kindly said no. I laughed and walked to my dads office. I walked in his office but i didnt see him there.

"Aish where is he? Dad? DAAADDD!!" Silence.... "DADDDD!!!!!" 

"DONGHAE! STOP YELLING! I CAN HEAR YOU FROM MY OFFICE!!!" Yelled Mr. Youngwoon

"Ahh sorry Mr. Youngwoon hehehe, do you happen to know where my dad is? I came to deliver his blue folder." 

"He's over there at Mr.Lee's office that one right over there." 'Ehh? New worker?' I bowed and went to this guys office. I knocked.

"Come in." Said the voice, i opened the door and saw the back of a man. 'Is this Mr.Lee?'

"Er.. Excuse me Mr.Lee But Im looking for my father Lee Sungmin, he asked me to deliver this folder to him." 

"Ah, you're father is in the bathroom he'll be right out." He turned around and i swear i thought my eyes were going to pop out, i have never seen a man this handsome before in my life.

"You must be Donghae correct? You resemble your father, nice to meet you. I am Lee Eunhyuk." He smiled, that smile is so cute that it made my heart skip a few beats!! Omo!! I think im going to faint!!"

"N..Nice to meet you too..." 'Great job Donghae! You stuttered!!'

 

-----------

Hey you guys!! Sorry for not updating as much and sorry for that short chapter :/, i dont really have a reason why i have just been kinda lazy hehehe But im going to update this and my other fics alot since i have a 4 day weekend sheeeaaa!!! xD After next week i am going to update every friday and Sunday because like i said im going to be busy and friday is the only day i would be able to update.. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Finally Donghae Has arrived!!! :D I want to make Donghae into a y kinda guy but at the same time i wanna make him into a nice caring guy. Aish you know what it! Ima make him both! More fun anyway right? ;) Lmao I put Jessica in this story (Again) because Krystal is Her sister and they look alike so it makes sence right? RIGHT?! XD. So once again i hope you enjoyed this chapter and please leave me coments :D THANK YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING!! YOU MADE ME VERY HAPPY!!! LOVE YOU ALL!! <3

 

OMG THERE IS SOMEBODY INFRONT OF MY WINDOW... IM SCARED... HE SOUNDS LIKE A BUFF MEXICAN MAN... THOSE ARE SCARY IM SCARED OF MY OWN RACE LMAO XDD

Subscribe&Comment <3