Chapter 1

I Cant fall in love with an 18 year old!!

No one p.o.v---

"APPA!! I DONT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!" Yelled a 16 year old girl, she was sitting on the couch puffing her cheeks out while she was looking at her 30 year old dad fixing his tie.

Eunhyuk p.o.v----

"Sweetheart you  have to go." I said, she stood up and stomped her foot.

"NO! I DONT WANT TO BE THE NEW KID! ITS EMBARRASING!" I sighed, 'Man... raising a teenage girl is difficult..'

"It's the first day of the new school year, trust me, no one is going to notice you're new. Now quit complaining and get your girly in the car missy." She marched right out the door with a loud steps, she is not happy. After 10 minutes of driving we finally arrived, she was still upset and refused to get out of the car.

"Honey please? Be a good girl and go to school. Make new friends! Show everyone that cute smile of yours!"

"I dont want new friends! I want my old friends!"

"Krystal, i need to go to work. If you go to school i promise i'll buy you a new phone."

"REALLY APPA?!" She beamed, i chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Only if you get out of this car."

"Ugh!! Fine! Bye Appa!" She got out the car and i drove off. 'Girls and technology..'

At the company---

"Good morning! You must be Eunhyuk, correct?" It was the owner of the company Mr. Park 

"Yes, thank you so much for hiring me." I bowed, he chuckled revealing his dimple.

"No problem really. I saw your files and was very pleased, Please take this job seriously just because it is a phone company doesnt mean you should take it lightly." 

"Ofcourse! I will do my best!" 

"Thats what i like to hear! Now please follow me, i am going to leave you wiht one of my best employees so he can show you arou-- OH! Here he is! Sungmin! Please come!" A man came walking to our direction, he has black messy hair and sort of resembled a bunny! He looks way to young to be working here.

"Good morning Mr.Park, what can i do for you?"

"Please show Mr.Lee around and tell him about the business."

"Yes sir!" He said cheerfully, the owner smiled and walked away.

"Hi! My name is Lee Sungmin, nice to meet you!"

"Im Eunhyuk, nice to meet you too!" 

"Come! Let me show you around!" As we were walking around we started talking, he's a very easy person to talk to.

"How old are you? You look really young Eunhyuk!" He said

"Hehe thanks, im actually 30."

"No way! I guess this makes me your Hyung!" He smiled

"Hyung?! How old are you?!" I asked astonished

"Im 35."

"Holy cow! You look like your barely in your early twenties!"

"Hehehe i get that alot, im just too adorable." He giggled, "Are you married?" I stopped, he stopped to look at me while giving me a confused look.

"I was.. My wife.. She passed away last year.. Its just me and my 16 year old daughter Krystal.."

"O..Oh im sorry. I didnt mean to pry." 

"Its fine, what about you hyung? Are you married?" I asked him, he bit his lower lip before answering.

"Umm... well i had a wife.. she left me after i told her something that i should have told her before... Its just me and my 18 year old son Donghae.. She left when he was a year old."

"Im sorry Hyung.."

"No its fine, it was in the past.. I realize that i should have told her that information when i first met her...I dont regret having a son though." I nodded my head, i wanted to know what that something was but i just met him and if he wanted to tell me he would have.

"Oh! Here we are!" We were standing infront of a door, the windows were clear glass. 'Its an office.'

"This is your office! I hope its to your likeing." He opened the door and we walked inside, i was staring at everything in awe, it was really amazing.. my own office..

"Its amazing! I like it!"

"Good! My office is right next door, if there is anything you need do not hesitate to ask." He left, i sat on the leather chair just taking iin everything, i liked it alot.

'Its really amazing.. Im sure everything is going to be fine.'

 

----------------

Hey everyone! 11 subscribers?! Aww you guys are awesome^^ I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, if its boring im sorry :( I like it since its the beginging you know ;) Hehe anyways please leave comments telling me what you think! Love you guys! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Im gonna go do my friends makeup later ^^ she gonna be one y whitch ;) Lol Man i remmember being a new kid at a new school 2 months ago.. My stupid school dropped me cause i was missing a few credits :( It wasnt even alot!!! Aishhh!! They dropped me on the third week of ing school!! It was so embarrasing just walking in a classroom where everyone just stares at you and ughh!! I hated it :( I still hate it now lol but its getting better :)

Subscribe&Comment! <3