The danger

The BIG secret

Aron's POV~

 

"Aron oppa~~ Just let me off this time...nae?" Shiri pouted as she rubbed her two hands together.

Truthfully i wanted to forgive her, i mean, who won't fall for her pout? Its so CUTE!!

I wanted to pinch her puffed cheeks but stopped.

I knew she just pretending. I know all her tricks.

I smirked.

"Your method is not working."I told her coldly before grabbing my bag and walking off  to school.

When I reached school, as usual, i went to my class straight away.

Usually, the girls would be lingering around my desk but not today.

All of them are staying as far as they could from me.

I sighed.

Looks like Shiri's plan is working.

I laid on my table, resting my head.

Though the girls are whispering, i could hear them cearly.

"Now that I see it, why doesn't Aron oppa has a girlfriend?"

Its not that I don't have or don't want to have a girlfriend... its because I don't have the time. I needed to clean up my sister's mess.

"He really is cold hearted."

Its is not that I'm cold-hearted. Its because I cared more about my sister so she is the only one near my heart and so the rest of the girls are invisible to me.As they continue saying, my anger was speeding up.

"Guessed what ICE PRINCE said was true."

OK! Chill!! Before i humiliate myself even more.I held my temper.

Shiri.....YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!!! BETTER HIDE DURING LUCH BREAK....... 

 

~During luch break~

Your POV~

I went to the canteen and bought my lunch.Aron oppa always pack lunch for us, now that JR oppa is here, except when he's in a bad mood.We ate our packed lunch in school since it was far more delicious than canteen food that tasted like rubbish.

"Shiri-ah, have you seen Aron hyung? Usually he would sit with us."

Btw, after the fangirls of JR saw him sticking onto me, they don't dare to talk to him.

I glanced around. Aron oppa is really no where to be seen.

Soon, we finished our horrible tasting lunch, split up and went to look for Aron oppa.

I decided to go look for Aron oppa at his favourite place--the place with a big tree for him to sleep under.

 

XX POV~

I looked down from the rooftop.

I saw the dear sister of my crush. How dare she speak such lies about Aron oppa! Aron oppa loved her dearly but this is how she repay?

I'm gonna make sure she gets her punishment.

I took the big flower pot in my hand and aimed at her head.

Goodbye...have a nice afterlife. I dropped it down. I wanted to fled the scene but I'll still have to make sure my target got hit.

Ha Ha. Now, Aron oppa is all mine since you would either be in a coma or dead.

 

A/n: I'll update today again if possible. If not, look out tmr.^^ Who is XX? And what does she want to do with OUR MAIN CAST?

HEY, GUYS. HAVE A NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU. AFTER 1 OR 2 CHAPTERS, I'LL BE WRITING A SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR THIS FANFIC.DON'T ASK ME WHT IS IT ABOUT. YOU WILL KNOW WHEN THE TIME COMES. STAY TUNED!