You're Coming With

Go Away...Wait Comeback!

Hyukjae POV

When she said her name my heart skipped a beat, and I swear, it almost stopped. Kim Hyoyeon, right here. After 11 years in a completely different country, there stood the girl I had bullied for who knows how long. I almost didn't believe her, but despite of her new appearance, I started to see it. She stopped wearing her glasses which made me realize her eyes were hazel and seemed to twinkle in the light.Hyoyeon had also started wearing  girlier clothes instead of just jeans and a t-shirt. Her hair also completely changed from plain black to golden blonde,  which was what deceived my eyes the most.

All I could do was stare at her, and before I could even inhale she scoffed and started pushing me towards the exit. It seems like she got weaker since middle school. When I refused to leave she started yelling at me.

"LEAVE! LEAVE ME ALONE! GO AWAY! NEVER COMEBACK!" She yelled on the top of her lungs. Her face was turning red and I thought I saw even the slightest of a tear in her eye but she looked away before I could get a better look.

Before I knew it she started pushing me towards the exit again, this time she used all of her strength. It still wasn't enough to move me even a few inches. I started to laugh at how cute she was being.

Hyoyeon's POV

I was getting really angry that he wouldn't go away. Then I heard him laugh and I just.....snapped. It was the same stupid laugh I had heard whne he mocked me and laughed it off, not knowing how much it hurt me. I took the item that was closest to me, which happened to be a thick magazine that I was reading earlier, and threw it at him. There was a loud thud and Hyukjae's smile turned into a shocked expression. Sadly, I missed, but seeing that look on his face was priceless.

Sunny suddenly came to see what was going on. She found Hyukjae and I standing still, no words or movements, just stares. Sungmin had followed Sunny out of her room and was standing behind her in confusion. Sunny being the genius she was, had sensed the tense atmosphere.


"Um. Ok, Sungmin I'll see you then." Sunny said obviously trying to break the silence.

"What? Oh yeah, see you then." Sungmin gave Sunny a bright smile and headed towards the door. "Hyukjae."

Hyukjae snapped back to reality and followed Sungmin. Before he completely walked out the door he looked back and seemed to be looking into my eyes but I ran into my room before he could look at them any more. His gaze, filled with sympathy, could've had me in a breakdown right there. I heard the front door close and Sunny's footsteps heading towards my bedroom.

"Hyo, are you okay?" Sunny had peeked her head into my doorway.

"I'm fine." I said, muffled by my pillow.

"Tell me what happened." I could hear the soft footsteps approaching me.

I looked up and found Sunny next to my bed. I sat upright and Sunny sat next to me.

"Well I told him I was Hyoyeon and then I started pushing him out." I looked at Sunny and she nodded understadingly, "Then I heard him laughing at me and I got so mad. I threw a magazine at him."

"Well at least you didn't throw a glass cup at him." Sunny giggled, knowing how irrational I could be.

"I was seriously considering of doing that," I said with a straight face.

"Kim Hyoyeon! You know how dangerous that could've been?"

Sunny started giving me a whole lecture about how dangerous glass was. Sunny being Sunny. While she was talking she suddenly blurted out about meeting up with Sungmin and continued her lecture.

"Wait, what?!" I stopped Sunny.

"What?" Sunny said with a confused face.

"You have a date with Hyukjae's friend?"

"Um. Yeah. Is that okay with you? If it isn't then I won't go..."

"Of course it's okay with me! Sungmin seems like a good guy. Which means he hasn't been influenced by Hyukjae yet." I gave Sunny a smile, "I hope you have fun, and tell me all about it right after."

"Thanks Hyo! And I won't have to." There was something suspicious about the smile she gave me. Something was buried underneath it. that something is what I wanted to know.

"What do you mean?" I asked cluelessly.

Sunny grin widened. "You're coming with."