Perfection

Go Away...Wait Comeback!
 
Hyoyeon’s POV

 
Perfect weather. Perfect white dress. Perfect setting. Perfect groom.

Everything was truly perfect. I looked at my surroundings and couldn’t find anything to disagree with. Nor did I have any reason to. This man was the main reason I was having this perfect day.

I’ve always found it astonishing when people find the one that they’re truly meant to be with. After all, we live in a world with billions of people and there is only one person that you could say those three special words to. Sometimes I have to check if this is a dream or not, did I truly find the one? Was my hunt for my other half, over? Did I really find the one special person out of 7 billion people? The answer was most definitely yes.

There are plenty of other fish in the sea? Well I found my fish, and he was standing right in front of me.

“You may now kiss the bride,” the priest said.

Hyukjae leaned in and gave me a sweet kiss. It was too sweet, I almost didn’t want to let go, but I knew that there were many more sweet moments to come in the future.
 

**

 
The sun streamed from the window and shone right into my face, causing me to wake up. Everything was a blur, I rubbed my eyes to get a better look at the clock. It was 9 o’clock in the morning, my brain knew I needed to get up but the rest of my body was telling me to go back to sleep.

It’s been a month since I moved in with Hyukjae, and it’s been two weeks since Sunny got herself a new roommate. That roommate of Sungmin, which didn't surprise me at all of course. Why did it seem like those two would start a family before Hyukjae and I? Well, that is something I could actually see. They'd seem to be good parents.

Hyukjae slid closer to me and trapped me in his arms which caused me to smile. His sleeping habits reminded me of a puppy, it was too adorable.

I looked at the sleeping puppy in front of me, I pushed his hair out of his face and caressed his cheek.
“Babe?” I whispered. “Sweetie? Honey? Hubby?”

No sign of intelligent life anywhere, I giggled. “Yeobo?” I whispered once again.

Hyukjae’s lips cracked into a smile and his arms pulled me closer to him. My Korean was Hyukjae’s weakness, I only used it during desperate times, like when Hyukjae wouldn’t do what I want.

“Five more minutes.” He lazily mumbled.

Psh, with Hyukjae, five minutes was never possible. Five minutes could easily be turned into 5 hours.

“No.” I refused. “We need to get up so we can pack for our honey moon, remember? We have an early flight in the morning, you need to get up now.”

“No.” He mimicked. His grip tightened around me waist.

“Well can you at least let me go so I can start packing?” I tried to pull Hyukjae’s arms off me, but it only caused him to hang on tighter. He was about as stubborn as a 7 year old.

“Lee Hyukjae. I’m going to count to three so you better be up. One… two.. thre-“ Hyukjae released his arms and gave me a peck on the lips. He ran towards the kitchen shortly after.

My childish little husband.
 

 

 


 
A/N- Another update because I’m feeling jolly. This is kinda a short update to prepare for the next updates which are the honeymoon scenes. So there is going to be “some” mature content there… just prepare. *wink wink* Remember to subscribe and comment your thoughts. -Marsmikay