"Hanging" Out

Go Away...Wait Comeback!
WARNING : Somewhat mature content. Well, not really. I assume you've read dirtier. ;D 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hyoyeon's POV
 
"Hyoyeon.  I like you." Those were the words I never thought Hyukjae would say.
 
I looked down at my hands and realized Hyukjae was still holding them. When I looked up in his eyes, I saw that he was sincere.
 
I pulled my hands away and turned back to the T.V. "Hyukjae, you're stupid."
 
After I blurted those words out, there was silence. I saw from the corner of my eye that Hyukjae was taken back. I tried to pretend that I was oblivious to everything.
 
"What makes you say I'm stupid Hyoyeon?" Hyukjae eventually spoke. I turned back to him and noticed that he hasn't turned away from me since.
 
"You think you like me." I laughed and tried to make it sound as believable as I could.  "Maybe you're just a little tired. I think you should go home."
 
I tried to get up to lead him to the door but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down. I lost balance and accidentally landed on his lap. He looked me dead in the eye. I suddenly started to feel his hands around my waist, an uneasy feeling took over me.
 
I tried to look away from his gaze but I couldn't! His eyes felt so hypnotizing.
 
"Hyoyeon." He said, not breaking eye contact. "I don't think I like you. I know I like you."
 
"Hyukjae, I-" My words were cut off by the sudden contact of his lips on mine. My eyes widened. Our second kiss. I stayed still, not knowing how to react. After a few seconds, I felt Hyukjae pull away. I saw his expression, he looked about as shocked as I was.
 
Hyukjae looked too stunned to talk, as was I. Hyukjae however eventually spoke. "I- I'm sorry. I don't know why I just did that."
 
Hyukjae lifted me off his lap so he could stand up. He was walking towards the door.
 
"Wait!" I managed to yell out as he was about to reach for the door knob.
 
He turned to face me. As I walked towards him, he stayed still in his place. I stopped as I was merely a few inches away from him. It didn't occur to me that I might have been to close.
 
"I think I like you too." I looked at him to see how he would react.
 
He looked happy I guess. You couldn't really tell much judging on his expression.
 
"So..." He started. "Are we officially dating?"
 
I just laughed. I s my arms around his neck and without a second thought, I started to kiss him again. I had gained my confidence back.
 
I could tell Hyukjae was a little shocked by my action but he soon started to kiss back. Hyukjae's tongue explored my mouth while I pulled him closer to me. He started to deepen the kiss and I didn't resist at all. We both pulled away to take a breather. When Hyukjae leaned towards me to continue I pulled my head back. He looked at me with confusion and worry. I grinned then started to kiss his neck. I felt Hyukjae flinch and I smiled.
 
I the soft part of his neck. Hyukjae pulled me off him and picked me up.
 
"Where's your room?" He said while I was in his arms. I pointed to my bedroom door and he jerked towards the direction. He kicked open my door and walked inside. I made sure to kick the door again to close it.
 
Hyukjae set me down on my bed and started to crawl on top of me. He kissed me again and started to kiss my neck.
 
"Hyukjae. Wait, I'm ticklish." I said while laughing. Hyukjae started to kiss harder after my comment which made me flinch. I started to move around because of the sensation on my neck but Hyukjae held me down.
 
Hyukjae pulled away and looked into my eyes. I swear, those eyes can make me melt. I reached for his shirt and started ing it. Hyukjae took my legs and wrapped them around his waist. I slipped off his shirt and turned him over. My body was now on top of his. I pushed his hair out of the way and kissed him again. We broke the kiss, he started to take off my shirt but as he was slipping it off, we heard the front door open.
 
"Who's that?" Hyukjae asked.
 
I jumped in realization. "I think that's Sunny. She back from her date already!" I got off Hyukjae and fell off the bed as I was trying to get up.
 
"Hyoyeon. Are you okay?" Hyukjae asked laughing uncontrollable.
 
I reached for Hyukjae's shirt which was on the floor and threw it at him. "Shut up and put your shirt on."
 
I got up from the floor and walked to my dresser. Grabbing my brush, I quickly fixed my hair.
 
"I'm gonna tell Sungmin to take Sunny on longer dates." Hyukjae said as he was buttoning up his shirt. I giggled.
 
"Hyoyeon?" I heard Sunny's voice outside.
 
"I'll be right out!" I replied.
 
I walked towards the door. As I was about to open it, Hyukjae pulled me towards him.
 
"So are we officially dating?" He asked.
 
I smiled. "Yeah. I guess so."
 
He smiled back at me. "This was fun. We should do it again."
 
I slapped his shoulder. I opened the door and walked out. We found Sungmin and Sunny talking. Sungmin looked like he was about to leave, until he saw us.
 
"Hyukjae?" Sunny and Sungmin said simultaneously.
 
"Hey..." Hyukjae replied awkwardly.
 
"What were you guys doing in Hyoyeon's room...alone." Sunny asked both of us. She had purposely stretched out the last word for emphasis. I saw Sungmin giving Hyukjae a look.
 
"Oh." I said. "He asked to come over so he did. And we just hung out."
 
"More like made out." Sungmin said behind Sunny.
 
Sunny gave Sungmin a glare. "Well look at them." He said pointing to us. "Hyukjae has glitter smeared all over his lips. It's probably Hyoyeon's lip gloss."
 
I looked at Hyukjae and saw some shiny residue. I got closer to him and started wiping the lip gloss off his face. Hyukjae laughed at my action.
 
"What are you two doing?!" Sunny yelled.
 
I turned back to them. "Well there was stuff on Hyukjae's lips." I said.
 
"Well um.. I think Sungmin and I should get going now." Hyukjae spoke up. He pulled me to him and kissed my cheek, I froze looking at Sunny's expression in front of me. "Bye babe." He whispered in my ear.
 
He walked to Sungmin and they left together after Sungmin gave Sunny a hug and a quick peck on the lips.
 
Sunny locked the door and looked back over to me. "Start explaining." She said in a serious tone.
 
I smiled awkwardly.
 
Hyukjae's POV
 
Sungmin offered me a ride home.
 
As he was taking me to my house I kept thinking about how Hyoyeon's lips felt against mine. Her lips tasted so sweet. I could kiss her everyday. She's ticklish, that'll come in handy. I smiled.
 
"So are you happy?" Sungmin asked in a teasing tone.
 
"I've never been happier." I said to Sungmin while smiling my gummy smile.
 
"So what did you guys really do in there?"
 
"That's between us." I chuckled.
 
Sungmin scoffed. "Dude, you smell like watermelon lip gloss."
 
I sniffed myself "I like it. It smells like her."
 
Sungmin rolled his eyes. "Well now that you have her. Take good care of her."
 
"I will. I swear."
 
Sungmin smiled. "Well you do look happy. But stop smiling already! You're face looks like it's about to rip!"
 
I felt my cheeks getting sore realizing that I haven't stopped smiling since I left Hyoyeon. I tried to stop smiling but it was almost impossible. Every time I thought of Hyoyeon, I just kept having a reason to smile.
 
Her eyes.
 
Her nose.
 
Her soft skin.
 
Her silky hair.
 
Her cute ears.
 
Her S line.
 
Her body movements.
 
Her lips, and how they felt against mine.
 
Hyoyeon was perfect! It's driving me crazy. And I absolutely love it.
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N- Woah! You two... I wonder what would have happened if SunSun hadn't come home. xD Hyukjae is completely love struck. Aigoo. What happened to our cool and smooth dancing machine, he took a trip to cloud nine ^^kekeke^^  But THEY'RE FINALLY DATING!!!! Took them long enough. Remember to subscribe and comment your thoughts :) -Marsmikay
/cough/ We all know you loved this chapter :P And remember, this is a Hyohyuk fic, so let the Hyohyuk-ness...COMMENSE! :D-eunhaeshipper15