Jealousy and Cuddling

Go Away...Wait Comeback!
Eunhyuk's POV
 
I saw the elevator doors open to Yunho. When I looked at his expression, it was more than evident that he was shocked. His eyes were really wide and eyebrows were near the top of the of his forehead.
 
"Eunhyuk, I was just looking for you." Yunho said making the atmosphere even more uncomfortable. He looked over to Hyoyeon and faked a smile. "Hello Hyoyeon. How are you?"
 
I looked over to Hyoyeon, was open but no words came out. I let go of her realizing that she was still in my arms.
 
"Babe, why don't you go to my office and wait for me there." I said to her, making her turn her head towards me. It didn't really bother me that I used a pet name when Yunho was around, and I was actually rather proud of myself.  She nodded. We both walked out the elevator but before Hyoyeon left, she gave Yunho an apologetic smile. Yunho replied with a smile that lacked emotion.
 
"Yunho..." I began. He looked at me with an expression that made it seem that everything was okay. "I'm sorry, but I can explain everything."
 
Yunho scoffed. "You don't need to explain anything Eunhyuk-ah. I'm glad that you could stop being a baby and finally make your move." He playfully hit my head.
 
 "I'm really sorry Yunho. It's just that, I'm in love with Hyoyeon. She drives me crazy, I just couldn't help it."
 
"I know that you idiot." He let out a snicker. "You don't need to be sorry for anything. Don't worry about it."
 
*End of Hyukjae's POV*
 
The two friends basically shook hands after they cleared everything that needed to be cleared.
 
Yunho was the one to walk away first but he left with a bitter expression, which he made sure Hyukjae didn't see. He clenched his fists at the thought of Hyukjae taking his girl when he was already making his move on her. He had made it more than obvious to the other that he was interested and even went to the extent of asking her out first. Making sure Hyukjae was out of sight, he punched the wall, earning a few confused looks from other dancers walking by. But they all walked on, not wanting to upset the poor guy any further.
 
*
 
Hyukjae walked to his office where he found Hyoyeon drinking coffee nervously. When Hyoyeon saw Hyukjae, she got up from her chair and walked over to him.
 
"So what happened? Is Yunho mad? Was he okay?" Hyoyeon flooded Hyukjae with questions. Leaving the two alone was worrying her and she didn't want to be the cause of a problem between the two.
 
"Everything is fine babe." Hyukjae hugged Hyoyeon and kissed her forehead. "He was totally okay with it. He's not mad at you, don't worry." He gave her an assuring smile.
 
"Are you sure? I feel really bad Hyukjae." There was a lot up pent up guilt since Yunho had made a move first, but it ended with Hyoyeon choosing Hyukjae.
 
Hyukjae laughed at Hyoyeon's cute, guilty face. "You're fine. Everything is okay." He said to her. "So, when is your first class of the day?"
 
Hyoyeon sighed. "You picked me up too early, it isn't for another hour or so." 
 
"Oh really." Hyukjae raised his eyebrow. He picked up Hyoyeon bridal style and carried her to the couch. "I wonder what we can do in one hour." After setting her down he crawled just a bit over her. 
 
Hyoyeon scoffed and punched Hyukjae's arm. She sat up straight and the T.V. "Why don't we just watch some Korean dramas?"
 
Hyukjae gave a disappointed look and whined. "Korean dramas are boring! Why don't we do something more fun?" He put his arm around Hyoyeon and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
 
"Shh! Be quiet. I can't hear what Goo Jun Pyo is saying." Her gaze on the screen was intense and concentrated. The thought of 'fun' time dissipated in Hyukjae's mind, but he was fine with it since Hyoyeon was there. Regardless of the activity, as long as he had her with him then everything was just wonderful all on it's own.
 
Hyukjae rolled his eyes. "You can't even understand what they're saying."
 
Hyoyeon shut him up by giving him a long hot kiss. She pulled away and gave Hyukjae a teasing look. Hyukjae sighed and decided to give up. He laid down on the couch and used Hyoyeon's lap as a pillow.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N-Just a short little chapter with a little fluff, and a lot of jealousy xD Hope you guys enjoyed. Remember to subscribe and comment your thoughts :) -Marsmikay