Is That...

Go Away...Wait Comeback!

 

     Hyoyeon was laying comfortably on her bed while snoring away. Disturbing the once peaceful atmosphere, Sunny barged in and literally pounced on the sleeping girl."Hyo! Hyo! Hyo! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" 
 
     "Ahhrgh!"
 
     "Kim Hyoyeon! You promised we would go shopping first thing in the morning," Sunny stated in her adult voice.
 
     "How about first thing in the afternoon." Hyoyoen suggested half asleep. Her voice was muffled by the pillow
 
     "C'mon, get dressed!" Sunny yelled and pulled her out of bed.
 
     "Ugh fine," she groaned as she got up and ready.
 
     Hyoyeon got dressed, brushed her teeth, and fixed her hair. She discovered Sunny in the living room watching a Korean drama.
 
     "Sunny, let's go," Hyoyoen called. 
 
     "Yeah, one sec." Sunny then glued her eyes to the T.V. once again. 
 
     "Soonkyu if your not gonna listen to me, I'm going back to bed!" 
 
     "Fine. I'm coming," Sunny said as she rolled her eyes and stood up.
 
     She turned the T.V. off and walked out the door with Hyoyeon.When Sunny and Hyoyeon got to the mall the first store Sunny dragged Hyoyeon to was YesStyle.
 
     Sunny bought 3 tops and 4 skirts. Hyoyeon just watched and waited for her friend to be done. She didn't really need clothes because she packed nearly everything. Sunny, on the other hand, never had enough clothing. 
 
     The next store Sunny wanted to go to was an arts and crafts store. Since Sunny was an artist, she liked to make homemade things as much as she could. Since Hyoyoen wasn't as an artistic person she asked if she could go to her favorite stores. Sunny said yes and they both agreed to meet at the food court right after. 
 
     After Hyoyeon left YesStyle, she tried to find stores that sold clothes she could dance in. She shortly discovered a store that couldn't be anything less than perfect. She walked in and saw stylish clothes that were perfect for dancing. She  was looking at a pair of sweat pants when she noticed someone enter the store.
 
    Hyoyeon looked at the guy for a moment,  then... it hit her. She jumped in a clothing rack and immediately called Sunny. She looked around, making sure that a store clerk wasn't around to ask her to leave. Her fingers quickly pressed the touch screen phone and waited for her to pick up.
 
     When Sunny got Hyoyeon's call she rushed in the store to find her. Sunny was eagerly looking for Hyoyeon while a hand yanked her in a rack full of clothes.
 
     "Hyo? You scared me! What's wrong, and why are you hiding in here?" Sunny asked.
 
     "Okay. I want you to peek through the clothes and look at the guy that's looking through the dance shoes." Hyoyeon whispered.
 
    "Why?" Her face was masked with confusion.
 
     "Just do it." 
 
     Sunny popped her head out of the clothes and examined the guy. She then gasped and turned to Hyoyeon. "Is that..."
 
    "I don't know! Is it?"
 
    "It's impossible." Sunny replied, "there's no way that's him." Her head shook from side to side.
 
     "It's clearly possible since he could be right there right now," she said with a roll of her eyes.
 
     "Well what should we do?" 
 
     "Let's follow him around just to be sure." 
 
     "That's called stalking Hyo."
 
     "Whatever! Look, he's leaving!"
 
     Sunny and Hyoyeon watched the guy buy his shoes and walk out of the store. Hyoyeon then dove out of the clothing rack, tumbled on the floor, and ran after him. Sunny, trying to hold her laughter, followed Hyoyeon. 
 
    Sunny caught up to Hyoyeon, who was watching the guy like an eagle. She giggles at her seriousnes as they turned a corner.
 
     "How long do you plan to do this? I feel like a creepy stalker," Sunny whispered as they hid behind a giant picture of the mall map.
 
     "Until we know that it's him."
 
     The two girls followed the guy all the way to the food court. They saw him looking for someone when, he spotted the friend that he was looking for. He called out his name and Sunny gasped.
 
     When Hyoyeon heard his name, her eyes widened. 
 
    "It is him."