Quite the Question

Go Away...Wait Comeback!
Hyoyeon's POV
 
It's been a few weeks since Yunho has found out about Hyukjae and I. What I heard from Hyukjae, he seemed to have taken it fine but that still didn't let my guilt at ease. There was this urge to just ask him if he was okay, but that seemed too straightforward and awkward. Therefore, I just tried to get it off my mind sometimes so I could enjoy my time wiht my amazing boyfriend.
 
*
 
As I walked down the dance hall, I noticed it's emptiness. It was closing hour so everybody's dance schedules were completed, the majority of the dancers have already gone home. I was on my way to dance room JM-1013, which was the studio that was mostly used by the instructors to construct their choreography. I just needed some time to clear some things out of my head that's been stressing me out. Nothing had to do with Hyukjae however, things have been really great lately, our 1st month anniversary is next week. It both seemed to fly by, but go slowly as well. That doesn't really make any sense, but it does to me.
 
I don't know why, but the guilt I've been feeling for Yunho has been getting stronger ever since that occurrence. I've managed to limit our interactions during work and social life to prevent things from becoming even more awkward, but it's probably just made things worst.
 
After I turned the corner, the realization hit me that it was occupied. I heard loud booming music from inside as I was listening on the other side of the door. I casually opened the door and found Yunho dancing with so much power and concentration that he didn't even notice my presence. His moves were precise, yet done with a ton of energy into each of them. Hyukjae's and Yunho's dance styles were usually  very different, but I could see the slightest similarity. 
 
I walked into the room, closer to him. He just continued his dancing workout in all seriousness. My reflection in the mirror covered wall shocked him and made him turn around to face me.
 
"I'm sorry!" I said to him as he still had a frightened expression. "I didn't mean to scare you." We both took it lightheartedly. His entire face was covered in sweat and he was huffing for a short amount of time.
 
"It's okay Hyoyeon. I was just finishing up anyway." He gave a slight smile before he walked over to the side to gather up his things. I walked to his side as he was packing up his bag and inspected him. He looked really tired, but not just from the practice, he just looked much more tired than usual. Something I also noticed that he was moving very gently, his body seemed like it ached everywhere. I found this ironic since he was just practicing some difficult dance moves a few minutes ago, something told me that this wasn't his first night of over working himself. That was of course worrying, but I wasn't willingly to push our set boundaries again.
 
Yunho started to make his way to the exit with his bag slung over one of his shoulders. "Yunho, wait!"
 
He turned around to face me. "Im sorry." I said weakly. There was a small pause and a gulp before I continued. "I'm sorry that you had find out about Hyukjae and I through that situation. I was planning to tell you, I swear. It's just that's it's been-"
 
"Didn't Hyukjae tell you?" He interrupted. "I said that I'm okay with it. I hope you and Hyukjae are happy, I really mean that." He gave me a smile that looked like it was meant to be sympathetic, but I could've sworn I saw slight bitterness with his expression. With that, he left.
 
I plugged my iPod to the big speakers and blasted my own playlist. After stretching, I did a few free style moves, after that were a few hip-hop moves. Then suddenly, any moves that I could think of doing, I somehow managed to merge it all into one dance. I didn't really have a certain routine in mind. I just had the thought of relieving all the stress out off my body, fortunately it was working. Thinking back to Yunho, it seemed like he was doing the same things as I was.
 
After a while of dance moves that contained 120% of effort, I finally fell to the ground due to exhaustion. I laid down on the shiny wooden floors as I took deep breaths to try to get my heart rate back to normal. With my eyes closed, I felt my chest move with every heart beat. My body remained flat and still on the floor for awhile and the sensation of nearly dosing off came rather quickly. Then suddenly I felt something light on my lips.
 
I opened my eyes and found Hyukjae over me, giving me a soft kiss. I smiled within the kiss which made him deepen it a bit more. He eventually let go, I sat up and saw that he was holding a plastic bag. It wasn't until then did I realize that I was as hungry as I actually was.
 
"I heard you've been practicing for a while, so I thought you might've been hungry." He said as he held up the bag to show me. Hyukjae set the bag down between us and started revealing it's contents. Kimbap, a few fried foods, chips, sandwiches, banana milk, and strawberry milk. Food was probably the best thing he could get me at the moment.
 
My mouth watered by looking at the food. I started to devour the sandwiches and the kimbap . After my mouth was filled with food, I reached for the banana milk to wash it all down. Hyukjae laughed at my ability to eat like a pig. I tried to shut him up by shoving some kimbap in his mouth. 
 
"Hey!" He pouted. I gave him a teasing smile, despite the fact that I had so much food in my mouth. 
 
I sipped my banana milk, I looked up at Hyukjae and noticed he was staring at me. "What? Do I have something on my face?"
 
He smiled. "No, you're just so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off you. " I playfully smacked his arm and we both laughed.
 
"Hyoyeon?" He said. 
 
I looked up. "Yeah babe?"
 
"Will you marry me?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N- Who wants to kill me? *raises own hand* I'm so sorry for being MIA! ;( So sorry. I've just been really busy lately, but there's something you guys need to know. This story is coming to an end........ANDWAE!!!! We're about 4-5 chapters away from the end, so prepare yourselves. (You guys probably won't be that sad huh? :'( WELL I WILL BE) -Marsmikay