Shouldn't We Wait?

Go Away...Wait Comeback!
Author's POV
 
     The newlyweds entered their hotel that happened to be on Korea’s most visited vacation place, Jeju Island. They entered their suite using the card-like key given to them. After placing down their luggage, the two set off to different tasks. Hyoyeon started to walk about; placing her things here and there. Her husband, on the other hand, had decided to plop himself on the large bed to watch some television. 
 
     "So," Hyoyeon began as she folded a shirt. "what are we going to do today?" The vacation was 4 days and 3 nights long. Luckily, the couple had been able to get one of the nice suites for their honeymoon.
 
     He yawned and his side. "I want to sleep, so let's just stay here in bed. The plane ride here gave me jet lag." His tone was whiney and lazy, accompanied by the outstretch of the last vowels of each word. 
 
     "But then what are going to do during our vacation?" Her tone was similar to his, except in a cuter manner.
 
     "It's not a vacation; it's a honeymoon, love."
 
     "Then we should go somewhere, love," she giggled as she mocked him. "We should go somewhere else. This island is gorgeous and there are so many places to see."
 
     "Well this island’s beauty is why I wanted to come here. I want to have our baby in a beautiful place like this." Hyukjae smiled wide and looked at his wife. 
 
      "W-WHAT?! Why now? And so…so soon? Shouldn't we wait or something?" Hyoyeon had already become flustered by the mere mention of a child. The idea was startling to her; especially so early into being wedded.
 
     She smoothed out her shirt and decided to pick some imaginary lint off her pants. It was a really cute sight to see, at least to Hyukjae. 
 
     "Why are you so shy? We're already married Hyo."
 
     "Let's just go to the swimming pool. It's nice and warm out and maybe we can swim for a bit." Hyoyeon said this with her vision directed away from her husband. Her cheeks were tinted rose and she didn't want him seeing any of that.
 
     "Ugh, fine." He mock-whined and got up. Although he did love to tease his wife, it wasn't right to over-do it. "Let's go!" 
 
     With that, the happy couple changed into their swim wear and left for the pool. The two walked downstairs to the lobby, and then took a right to the pools. There were several pools, some slides, and hot tubs. 
 
     "Where to first?" Hyoyeon asked. 
 
     "What about that pool over there?" At a glance it was a largely sized pool with a decent amount of people. There were many empty spots that the couple could occupy. 
 
     "Alright. Are you going to-" While amidst asking if Hyukjae was going to take off his shirt (because there was no way she was washing it when they got back), he discarded the shirt into her hands and ran off. 
 
     "I'm feeling up for a canonbaaaall~" he yelled. 
 
     "You could slip! Be careful!" Hyoyeon yelled sounding more like a mother than a wife.
 
      It was one embarrassing cannonball later, pretending to not know Hyukjae, and some sunscreen lotion that Hyoyeon was finally ready to swim. She took off her white robe to reveal her swimsuit. With some cautious, dainty steps, the blonde slowly stepped into the shallow area. 
 
     "Hyo, are you going to be alright?" Her husband came from the deeper end of the pool. 
 
     "Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" She was about waist deep and getting used to the water. It was a relief that it was a heated pool because cold water was just a no for her. 
 
     "I know you can't swim, so maybe we can chill in this part of the pool for a while and then go to the deep end." It was true, Hyoyeon had never learned to swim. There wasn't a particular reason, she just didn't. 
 
     "That's alright with me as long as I just sit on the edge of the deep end," Hyoyeon said. 
 
     "It'll be fine since there are the little curb things that are in the water for you to sit on. You can watch from there." 
 
     "Okay, just let me get adjusted to the pool temperature." 
 
     Hyukjae helped his wife into the pool by taking her hand the same way a prince would his princess. The two giggled about it and had a bit of conversation while throwing in some jokes. 
 
      It was a little while later that Hyukjae suggested to go to the deep end, Hyoyeon agreed and they complained as they got out. Holding hands, the couple reached the other end and Hyukjae helped his wife onto the small half-circles. 
 
     "Just sit here and admire your husband do laps," he cooed. 
 
     "Laps?"
 
     "Yep, just from this end to the shallow and back. There are less people here since the wave pool is having their biggest waves about now." 
 
     "Alright, I'll wait here."
 
     "I'll be back, babe." Hyukjae swam to the middle on the deep end and took a deep breathe. He was off at a speedy pace and Hyoyeon just watched. She began to swing her legs back and forth on her stone seat. 
 
     A group of girls had begun to gather at the opposite side of the deep end. Many of them were in bikinis and were awfully pretty. What worried her was that they were talking and always obviously pointing out her husband. 
 
     Thankfully, he ran out of energy and stopped. He was in the shallow end again with his body a dripping mess. Hyoyeon was about to walk around and tell him how amazing he was, but then she saw the group of girls on the move. In fact, they were already halfway there to him. 
 
     Just the thought was a shock her. She leaned forward with her hands on the edge of her seat. 
 
     They're going to flirt with him. My husband.
 
     She felt...taken aback. His back was to her, but their steps were growing closer and closer and before Hyoyeon could blink, there were two other girls standing in front of him and giggling. 
 
     The group she had been monitoring finally reached him and this was it. That was a total of 6 girls batting their eyelashes at him. The blonde leaned a little closer to him; wanting to defend her position as his wife but suddenly slipped on her seat and fell into the deep water.
 
     Hyukjae. Where is Hyukjae? She thought. It was the only thing on her mind. He knows I can't swim. He's my husband; he'll save me. I just got married, I can't die now. Everything is getting dark...so dark. My breath is running out...but it’ll be okay. Hyukjae...will save me… I’m positive he will. I felt someone jump into the water and pull me up towards the surface. I knew it, my husband is here, he’ll always be here. 
 
      That’s the last thing Hyoyeon could remember before everything went pitch black and disappeared.