Fiance?!

Go Away...Wait Comeback!

Hyoyeon's POV

 

 

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I said over and over again while hitting Hyukjae's arm. 

"Ow! Stop! What did I do? You're gonna beat your fiance like this?" He smiled.

I hit him harder. "Fiance? I didn't answer the question yet, and you can't just blurt that question out randomly. It's not a joke!" 

Hyukjae laughed at me which made me want to hit him harder. I curled my hand into a fist and was about to punch him but he grabbed my arms. He pushed me down on the shiny practice room floor and got on top of me, pinning me down.

"Who said I was joking?" He gave me a kiss. I tried to dodge it but that was kinda difficult since he was holding me down.  

"You're serious?" I asked. 

He snickered. "Hyo, we've been together for a month. I know it's too soon to get marred but I really can't picture being with anyone else but you. If I lost you, I would lose everything. I want to make sure that you'll be mine forever, and you'll be with me forever. So Hyo, will you marry me?"

Tears started to form in my eyes. Before I knew it, they flowed down my face. Hyukjae smiled and wiped my tears away. He got off me and helped me stand up. 

After I was standing, he knelt down and pulled something out from his pocket. It was a small velvet colored box that contained... a ring. That's when more tears came and I couldn't stop them. 

"Kim Hyoyeon." He said. "Will you be with me through thick and thin, sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, till death due us part?" 

I tried to speak but it was nearly impossible. All I could do was nod my head yes. Hyukjae jumped up and hugged me till I couldn't breathe. I enjoyed it.

"You're so corny." I said giggling. "That's one of the reasons why I love you so much." 

 

 

********

 

 

"AHHHHHHH! OH MY GOSH! I'M GONNA BE A MAID OF HONOR!" 

I covered my ears as Sunny yelled in excitement. It seemed like she was more excited than I was. 

"Shh! Sunny! It's almost midnight, you're gonna wake up our neighbors." I giggled. 

"Who cares! I'm gonna be a maid of honor!" Sunny ran to me and gave me a huge hug. "I'm so happy for you. I can't believe the closest thing I have to a sister is getting married. I feel like crying." 

I returned Sunny's hug. "Don't cry! Then you're gonna make me cry!" We both giggled. 

"But Sunny, I need to tell you something." 

She looked at me. Oh my gosh. How am I gonna tell her that I have to stop living with her. How am I gonna tell her that I need to move out. "Sunny, Hyukjae and I want to live together. We were planning for me to move into his house with him." 

At first, Sunny looked a little sad, but she suddenly flashed a smile. "I understand. You're growing up and you're leaving me." 

I smiled and gave her a hug. "Thank you for always being there for me. You know that you're like a sister to me and I love you so much." 

We both smiled. "But Hyoyeon, I have a question."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What are you gonna name your baby?" 

"Lee Soonkyu!" 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a wonderful Christmas and be safe for the holidays! :)