Surprise

Holding On To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sound of footsteps filled the silent quarters as sunlight shone into the room. Yunho sat on the bed and kissed his wife's forehead. BoA was disturbed by the weight on the bed and the kiss on her forehead, but her eyes wouldn't open and they hid from the bright light.

 

"Good morning princess," Yunho said lovingly.

BoA smiled and tried to look at her husband, "How was Italy?" Yunho was supposed to go to France, but there was a slight change of plans.

"It was good," he replied and got into bed beside her.

"You haven't bathed. Go," she tried to push him off.

But he was reluctant and just enveloped her in his arms. "I missed you for two weeks; I don't care right now," he said as he hugged her tightly. She chuckled quietly and enjoyed the warmth from his body. "Besides I'm sure you would be glad about what I have to tell you."

BoA looked up at her grinning husband. "Remember how I was supposed to go to France but my business was switched to Italy?" She nodded. "Well, that was because Joohyun had fled to Rome over the week."

BoA sat up, her curiosity waking her whole body up. "So?" Yunho took her hand and started playing with it as he Inge relaxed their fingers. "So what happened? You saw her?" Yunho was still playing with her hand. "Yah," BoA said seriously before smacking his chest. 

Yunho laughed and continued. "So, I saw her," he looked at her. "And?" She asked earnestly.

"And... I managed to convince her to come back."

BoA leaped onto her knees. "For good?!"

"Just Eunji's party," Yunho replied. "But I doubt she'll leave again."

BoA was so ecstatic that the grin could not hide, but it suddenly left and she glared at him. "You're so unfair. How can you not bring me with you?" She pouted. Yunho's laugh filled their room. "Because I wanted to surprise you! And," he said and interlaced their fingers again. "Hopefully Changmin comes back in time for the party. Or else the media are going to suspect his absence."

 

 

News was sent out to the media; a guest list for Her Royal Highness Princess Eunji's 100th day party was released to the press. As expected, it took only that day for the press to notice a particular name on that list. Headlines appeared hot from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter