Revelation; Complications

Holding On To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Where them subbies at, all quiet and stuff...

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Miss Seo,” Joonmyun greeted, standing at her office door.

 

“Mmm, Joonmyun-ssi, please come in,” Joohyun greeted him. “Any updates on the case?”

 

They moved to the couches where they could have a better conversation and run through of documents. “Neh,” Joonmyun replied. “We’ve ruled out Miss Kwon and her family from any underground operations but we’ve dug up other underground connections. I’ve managed to discover some illegal shipments of Korean cultural artifacts that have been leaving our country. The authority to overlook such shipments had come under the name of the Palace, so I will dig a little deeper into the names that have been used. However, I will need your help as the director for publicity in the Palace. I need your authority to go about the inventory of the museum warehouses.”

 

Joohyun nodded in understanding of his request. Joonmyun was someone whom Changmin trusted, so she believed that she could trust him too. “I will write up a letter authorizing your entries into the warehouses. Of course, you might need someone with greater authority too, so perhaps I can get Prince Changmin to sign the letter too,” she offered.

 

“Thank you. I won’t take up anymore of your time,” he said as he got up from the couch. Joohyun saw him to the door and told him to give her a day or two to prepare the letter.

 

 

 

“I love you, Mina-yah! Don’t you get it that I will do anything for you?!”

 

Changmin’s mouth remained ajar and he raised his eyebrow. He closed his mouth and looked to his right. Joohyun was staring at the silver screen with intent. She seemed to be immersed in this gross movie –gross because it was too cheesy for Changmin.

 

After the movie, the couple left for some frozen yoghurt. As they sat down, Changmin saw that Joohyun’s phone buzzed with a message from Joonmyun. “Joonmyun?”

 

Joohyun looked up from her phone and nodded, “I told him that you’ve signed the letter so he could come over anytime to collect it.” Changmin nodded with some assurance within himself as Joohyun squinted her eyes at him. “You’re not jealous, are you?” she joked.

 

“Geurae, I was a little. You know how I am,” Changmin said confidently before he mimicked the scene from the movie. “I love you, Joohyun-ah! Don’t you get that I will do anything for you?!” His voice and his accent were weird.

 

Yet Joohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter