Progress

Holding On To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ahhhhhhh otteokhae?!!!!" Joohyun was screaming on the bike that the group had brought to Hangang Park. The noob her had no idea how to cycle and she had blindly agreed to the princes' decision to ride the bike at the park. 

 

"Just look ahead and keep steady!" BoA yelled from behind. "You know what? Let's just go ahead and leave her to Oppa," Sooyeon said. Soojung waved goodbye to you and joined her sister. A few bodyguards rode past you and followed the princesses from a distance. The royal couple decided to stay with Joohyun and Changmin instead. 

 

Joohyun was doing well, except that her muscles started aching. They decided to take a rest at the nearby bench. Bodyguards were resting at another bench near them. Joohyun's legs had started getting stubborn from the pain and wouldn't work as per normal. Seeing the royal members with her made her feel guilty, so she told them that she would just rest at the shelter while they went ahead to the recreation complex for refreshments. The chilly air had caused her breathing to be a little problematic too.

 

She was soon alone by herself, looking out at the river under the bright autumn sky. She looked through her phone for emails from her new job as Public Events Manager for the Royal Palace. Suddenly, a large cup of coffee appeared near her hand. She looked up and saw Changmin smiling at her.

 

“Komawo, oppa,” she said sincerely, internally glad that he had come back for her. She was puzzled, though, that she had to bend back a lot to drink the coffee.

 

“I ordered a small to go in a large cup so that I wouldn’t spill while I cycled back,” Changmin said, rubbing the back of his neck. Joohyun’s lips curled upward a little, touched by his considerations. How did a prince know how to live like that?

 

They moved to a bench where they could lean back and have a rest. “Are your legs aching?” Changmin asked.

 

“The pain is leaving. I’m just really tired,” she replied.

 

“Then just take a nap,” he suggested, gently pulling her head onto his shoulder.

 

“Are you sure?” Changmin nodded and held her hand. Joohyun pouted at the worry that she was burdening him greatly. But when she felt Changmin’s head resting on hers, she fell asleep with hope that she had brought him joy. They fell asleep for a while before Changmin woke her up. “Let’s teach you how to ride a bike properly.”

 

He held on to her bike and told her to put her feet on the pedals. “Now, pedal,” he said. She pushed on the pedals and the bicycle started moving. “Balance yourself and keep the head in the middle.” As she started to the balance the bicycle by herself, Changmin’s grip loosened little by little on the bike. “You’re cycling on your own!”

 

Joo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter