"Je ne vous comprends pas."

Holding On To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

France. Why did I pick France? I don't speak French. Please correct me.

BoA was discharged from the hospital one week after her labor. Yunho was there to accompany her though he hadn’t visited much during the week. BoA started fearing after another three weeks when he was absent for most of the day. Post-pregnancy was also a critical time for the mother and his absence was starting to affect her mood. She started bordering mild depression, thinking that Yunho was still mad at her for hiding Joohyun from him. But then she realized that Yunho was doing something else when Yunho toppled in their living room one night. But he just dismissed her help and told her to rest like their child was. As he headed off to the bathroom, tears were threatening to fall. But she controlled herself. She told herself that he didn’t want her to worry.

 

The next day, Yunho announced over breakfast that he was going overseas to attend some matters but BoA nor Eunji was going to follow him. The pain that was collecting in her heart spilled out onto her food. The servants asked if she was all right and Yunho rushed to her side.

 

“Hey, why are you crying? I promise I’ll bring you next time,” He said gently. When he saw that she refused to look at him, he waved for the servants to step out. “Hey, talk to me.”

 

“I’m alright, I’m alright. Don’t worry,” she said quickly, wiping the tears from her face.

 

“Hey, hey,” Yunho said firmly. “You’re not alright. What’s bothering you?”

 

“I just- I just-“ she stuttered because of the overwhelming emotions. “I’m scared, that you’re still angry with me about Joohyun. Are you still mad at me?”

 

Yunho sighed with a frown. “I was. I am. But I’ll get over it. Don't worry ok?” His thumbs swiped across her cheeks. “Forgive me?”

 

“For what?”

 

“For not telling you what I’ve been doing for the past month,” Yunho confessed with a smile. “I… was pleading with the king and then with the elders.”

 

BoA quickly picked Yunho up from the floor. He limped with her to the sofa and BoA massaged his legs as soon as they settled on the sofa. “I was asking to bring Joohyun back.” BoA’s hands stopped and she looked up at him. “I was begging with the council to allow Joohyun back into the country for good. She isn’t really exiled so she can come back. The media didn’t know about Father’s lie to us so there’s not much to clean up. And I had to beg for the whole month. I didn’t want you to find out because you have Eunji to take care of already.”

 

Yunho reached out and hugged his wife. “Sorry for making you worry.” BoA’s arms wrapped around his neck as BoA embraced her husband. She felt sorry that he had to kneel so long yet relieved that her husband wasn’t leaving him. “I love you, honey.” BoA smiled and tightened her embrace. “I love you too,” she replied with a smile.

 

When they broke from the hug, Yunho her head as he admired his wife. “I’ll leave for France next week. It’s nothing a week can’t wait. Let’s spend some time together this week.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Changmin on the other hand was drinking in Menton, France. He was waiting for “Seohyun” to appear in the village before mov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter