One and a half months later

Holding On To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Re: Hi!

BoA Kwon

To SJH

 

Dear Joohyun,

Thanks for making a new email address to email me! I just got back from the honeymoon yesterday. I'm glad that I can still keep in contact with you even when you're in the protection program. How are you since that time you mailed me? How are your parents? Athens must be treating you well. I wanted to send you photos of our wedding that the media don't  know have so you can have exclusive coverageㅎㅎ Yunho doesn't know that I took the photos for you either. Sigh... I still feel sorry for all that's happened. I miss you. We all missed you at our wedding. It was mostly the boys who missed you. It's sad that you couldn't attend it. You would have been my Maid-of-honor... If I could, I would visit you. But I don't even know where you are. I feel so suffocated, not being able to tell Changmin how you've been. He's too worried about you right now because you're "extending your stay". I kind of wish that the prosecution would start soon so that the public will know about the pardon. That way Changmin wouldn't feel as worried about your whereabouts, although he will be really heartbroken. Don't worry, Joohyun-ah, we will take good care of him when the time comes. We do wahtever we can! But I'm STILL waiting for the day you return :) Don't feel inferior. You will ALWAYS be welcomed by us.

P.S. Smile all the time!  And try to send me a picture now and then. I'll look at them by myself and feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter