interceptions....

Not So Bad Girl 2

“cut! Alright great job hye mi-ah! Go get dried off and well break for lunch” the director called. I nodded and gave him a thankful bow. It was freezing and the rain was making me shiver convulsively. I forced myself to bow to all my seniors first before I took off towards my makeup tent to get a towel. I ran across the grounds to the edge where everyone was set up and dipped quickly into the tent. it was slightly warmer then outside but not by much and the cold from the water was seeping into my bones quickly. I stripped from the wet clothes and quickly donned on some dry ones using a towel to dry my hair.

“why force yourself to say thank you and bow to everyone when your soaking wet and the one freezing?” I jumped at the sudden voice letting out a yelp. I turned to see Ilhoon peeking in the tent.

“yah! How long have you been there?” I squeaked thinking about myself having just changed.

“a couple seconds why?” he said shrugging obviously not having seen anything. With a sigh of relief I threw the towel smacking him in the face with it.

“you shouldn’t just barge into someone’s tent…and I was polite because I am the youngest member of the cast I should be respectful to my seniors.” I said seriously. he chuckled and waved with his hand for me to come out.

“be respectful after lunch the guys are waiting come on.” I gasped in shock.

“everyone is here!” I said happily running out.

“we all had a free day today and decided to drive down weve been watching your shoots… sungjae ld be here soon he was waiting for lee hi to finish her photo shoot because she wanted to come down as well.” He said as he walked beside me shortening his steps to my shorter strides. It had been a few weeks since filming had started and since me and ilhoon had decided to become friends again, it wasn’t going to bad either, the guys where all over whelmed with joy because they didn’t have to be neutral territory anymore.

“awesome…what did you bring me to eat?” I asked as I dodged a pile of snow.

“ramen…” I huffed a little let down. “oh come on ramen from the café from school you loved that stuff I remember distinctly you dumped a bowl of it on my head once.” He said sounding a little put off. I laughed hysterically.

“I remember that! Great days! Watch out I might do it again!”

“hye mi-ah!” hyunsik called out. happily I ran from ilhoon’s side and to the table my friends where at. There were steaming bowls of ramen set about. “you where great, you must be cold here.” he said pushing me gently into a seat and tossing his jacket over my shoulders. Hyunsik was a big well muscled guy and his body put off extraordinary body heat so his jacket was nice and toasty and I reveled in the warmth as its to big size swallowed me whole.

“thank you oppa.” I cheered and picked up my chopsticks. I was about to dig in when I spotted my co-star joo won walking past. I jumped up and ran over.

“joo won oppa!” he looked up surprised and when he saw it was me he smiled kindly.

“hye mi-ah, eating lunch?” he asked as I neared. He looked behind me at my group of friends. “some friends came I see.” Joo won was always kind to me and he was very patient when I messed up takes. It was my first leading role and I was working with someone who was so well experienced it was overwhelming. Especially the kiss scenes I had with him, it was embarrassing for me.

“mmm you want to join us?” he looked back a bit nervously. “oh come on Im sure they wont mind, your my senior!” I grabbed his hand and pulled him over towards the table. “guys you all know-“

“joo won hyung!” eunkwang cheered jumping up excitedly bowing. “we are huge fans of yours, we all watched bridal mask like it was a religion!” he cheered. I laughed at how much of a dork he was. “are you going to join us! Ilhoon shove over!” eunkwang said hurried and smacked ilhoon’s arm shoving him over. “you can sit here.” ilhoon made a face at eunkwang but grabbed his bowl and moved around the table giving a slight bow to joo won as he left. I sat in front of ilhoon beside joo won and started slurping down my ramen happily. Joo won elbowed me and made a scolding face. I blushed and sat up straight and ate my food slower.

“you know you get indigestion when you eat like that…” he said softly. I smiled thankfully at him and ate slower. He handed me a drink and gestured for me to take some. I lifted it to my mouth about to drink it when ilhoon reached out and took it quickly. I looked at him surprised.

“im thirsty.” He said non chalantly. I looked at joo won who was just laughing.

“you have a drink right there!” I hissed trying to grab my cup back. Ilhoon moved his hand out of my reach. He pushed his drink over.

“then drink that one…I want this one.” I huffed angrily.

“why!” he hesitated a moment before smirking.

“because it was from joo won hyung…im a huge fan.” He said smiling but it didn’t seem real…it seemed just like that night at the café when he was being sickeningly nice to jiyong and sharing his seat…it just seemed nice on the surface. Rolling my eyes I took his glass and sipped on it joo won still shaking with laughter beside me.

“what?” he shook his head and continued eating. I made a face at ilhoon when I turned back and saw him looking at me and I continued eating.

“thank you guys for lunch!” I said giving everyone a hug after we had finished eating. Lee hi had arrived sometime during lunch and now she was talking animatedly to joo won to much of sungjae’s chagrin. He sat arms crossed in a chair. I chuckled shaking my head.

“you gs have to come down again when you have another day off I miss you so much while im down here… its lonely.” I said sadly.

“ohhh my poor baby!” peniel cooed and opened his arms about to hug me when ilhoon popped out of nowhere and intercepted the hug wrapping his arms tightly around peniel.

“I know im your poor baby!” ilhoon said over zealous. Peniel laughed and shook ilhoon off him.

“shut up loser.” Peniel ruffled my hair instead of a hug. “ill be sure to come down more often to see you we are about to be on hiatus and pops in seoul only records on the weekdays so ill be free to come down on weekends.”

“woooo!” I cooed happily. “yay peniel!” I went to hug him when he was yanked away by ilhoon. He pretended like he hadn’t noticed me trying to hug peniel. I rolled my eyes at him and moved onto changsub. “by my sleepy eye little friend.” I said pinching changsubs cheeks. “get some sleep maybe youll look normal the next time I see you.” He stuck his toungue out at me.

“what are you talking about he sleeps more then anyone else!” sungjae called from his pouty position beside lee hi. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“stop picking on my sleepy eyes!” changsub whined. He chuckled afterward showing he was just playing it up and opened his arms to give me a hug. I moved to hug him when I felt a knock on my shoulder jostling me out of the way. I looked up to see ilhoon looking at me innocently.

“sorry…I tripped.” He said meekly. “changsub…uhhh…come with me a minute…I have to show you something really cool.”

“what…uh ok just let me say goodbye to hye mi-“

“no now before it disappears.” Ilhoon said grabbing changsub and pulling him off.

“what is with that boy!” I said irritated. Everyone left without me getting a single hug from anyone…stupid ilhoon not letting me give proper goodbyes to my friends.  He even had the nerve to try and give me a hug after everything he did that day I just smacked him in the back of the had and walked off leaving the guys laughing.