cold like ice

Not So Bad Girl 2

Your POV____

" i can't believe this are you guys serious right now! I mean really!" I ranted as i paced back and forth. " what possessed you to stalk me! Sungjae I'm so dissapointed in you." I said wagging my finger at him like my mother used to do to me.

" I'm sorry Noona i-" i held up a finger cutting him off.

" i dont want to here it!" Ilhoon snorted a laugh beside sungjae. I turned my glare onto him. " and you!" He looked up in surprise. " i could expect something like this from sungjae but you! I thought you where more mature then this, i thought you had more morals then to spy on someone! I know you don't like me all that much but i thought you would give me some respect....... " ilhoons eyes widened in shock.

" hey wait a minute i"

" like i said to sungjae i don't want to here it.... you guys have totally betrayed me in your little game not to mention embarrassed me.... I can't even look at you." I said throwing my hands in the air in frustration. I turned grabbing my jacket and walked to the door.

" nooona!" Sungjae called in a pleading tone.

" i can't talk to you guys right now, I'm going don't follow me again our i swear I'll break you're legs." I turned leaving slammimg the door behind me. angry i trudged down the hall to find jiyong who was waiting in the entrance. " everything ok?" He asked when he saw me.

" dandy, can we go somewhere else now?" he nodded.

" you know i don't think you should be so hard on them i think they where just worried you know with me being so much older then you." I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose.

" i know, and I'll forgive sungjae sooner or later, I'm just mad right now."

" ok...well just don't be to hard on them..." He said looking uneasy. the next day i didn't see sungjae at the campus at all,usually he was hanging around waiting for his hyungs. Maybe i was a little to harsh on him yesterday, was he avoiding me?

" hye mi!" I heard a voice call. I turned to see Peniel barreling towards me.

" hi peniel Oppa." I said giving him a smile.

" how was you're date with jiyong." He asked smiling i looked at him confused. " how did you know?" he chuckled. " sungjae told us, he was so upset because he was afraid jiyong hyung was going to try something with you he kept ranting about your virtue." peniel says barley containing his laughter. Guilt filled my chest. " poor ilhoon got into sungjaes scam too just because he didn't want sungjae to get into trouble. " more guilt

" oh no.... Wheres ilhoon ssi?" I asked fastly he was the first to apologize to.

" uhhh, the studio room i think he's practicing his raps." I noddedand started off in that direction " hey where you going?" peniel called.

" to apologize." Peniel pouted a little.

" we still on for the movies tomorrow?" I nodded then waved goodbye as i ran off towards ilhoon.

Peniel POV_____

i watched as hye mi ran off to ilhoon, as much as they claimed to dislike each other they where sure thrown together alot.... Why do i feel like ilhoon went with sungjae yesterday for other reasons then to watch sungjae? Was the ever cold ilhoon finally warming up to a girl? I scratched my head thinking about all the things that happened since hye mi came into or lives....nah ilhoon the ice king who hates skin ship would defiantly not fall for someone especially someone who he could never be with....she was an aspiring idol it would ruin her career chances. Even ice king wouldn't do that. Shrugging i turned and walked off. " maybe I'll have a churro on the way home." I said to myself forgetting everything i was just thinking.

your POV______

i could hear ilhoon and his music as i quietly opened the door to his studio box. " ilhoon ssi?" I said timidly. His eyes flicked to me in the mirror then back away again.

" yes..." He said coldly.

" look i wanted to apologize for."

" i don'twant to heart it...i don't like you all that much remember, save your apologies for sungjae...you really hurt his feelings you know he was only trying to look out for you and you didn't even give him a chance to explain.. . That was cold even for an ice queen like you." He said finally turning towards me and looking me in the eye, they where colder then the ice i was apparently queen of. I felt a shiver creep up my spine. " sungjae is at his school, please leave me alone and just go apologize to him for some reason he really likes you and was sulking all last night and this morning." He said walking towards me.before i had a chance to speak back to him he shut the door and locked it turning his music back on. My mouth dropped to the floor.... Did i really make him that mad or did he already hate me that much..

arriving at sungjaes school i headed striaght to the office. kids of all grades where watching me whispering. i guess the hype over jiyongs video wasnt over yet. i was about to open the door to the office when i spotted a figure sulking down the walk. i looked over to see sungjae his head dropped dragging his feet towards a building.

" sungjae!" i called out trying to get his attention. he stopped walking and looked up slowly confused. he looked around for where the voice was comming from. " over here!'  i called again. he whipped aorund eyes widening at the sight of me.

" noona?" he asked confused. i walked over to him quickly. " noona? what are you doing here?" he asked as i stopped in front of him.

" i came to apologize to you, i think i was a little to hard on you yesterday, i know you where just trying to look out for me and i appreciate the sentament... but next time dont stalk me like that ok? just come to me and talk to me." sungjae nodded sadly.

" it was just that jiyong hyung is so much older then you i was worried you know, and i was also worried for your career. what would poeple think if somehtign happened between you two when you made your debut in his video?" he was right, what had i been thinking going on a date with jiyong when i debuted in his video. sighing i nodded.

" thank you for watchign out for me... are you done with classes?" i asked spntaniously. he nodded. " want to have lunch with me? ill buy as an apology." he nodded excitedly. we wlaked chattering from the campus. i stopped at the gates and looked around for some reason i felt something wierd, like the hairs on the back of my neck where standing up. i didnt see anything wierd though.

" noona? are you ok?" sungjae asked worry on his face.

" yea, just... yea im fine." i said shaking off the wierd feelign. sungjae smiled and wrapped his arm with mine.

" lets go then." he said and started dragging me down the road. laughing i followed behind. even though i felt better about me and sungjae i still couldnt get my mind off ilhoon, did he really think that little of me? i needed to apologize to him and make him listen... i didnt like being on bad terms with him. but how was i suppose so apologize to an ice king.... who thinks i was an ice queen...... i guess we are both just as cold as ice.

 

authors note!!! s i promised there is also a new btob fic up! go check it out its called servant girl! i hope you enjoy it and keep reading this fic ill update both!