revenge.....

Not So Bad Girl 2

“Hurry up guys!” I ushered everyone to hurry up and grab their baggage from claims. They were all jet lagged and tired but I had somewhere to be and they were holding me up.

“Why don’t you just grab a taxi? We can’t go any faster! Aish!” hissed sungjae stomping his feet like a kid.  

“Oyyyy you little baby!” I said pinching his cheeks roughly. “I can’t take a taxi without any money and I need to stop by somewhere and grab a new phone.” I said glancing irritated at changsub.

“I already apologized! Stop glaring at me with those cold eyes!” changsub said giving a shiver. I rolled my eyes and pushed for the guys to hurry up.

 

“I can’t believe that jerk hasn’t called me in three days.” I huffed pacing around my tent. “ how dare he jump to conclusions like this…he better never show his face in front of me again.” I huffed plopping in my chair and grabbed the bag of chips off the table.

“You should cut back on those chips…you’ve been eating junk food for days…you’ll.” Addie started to say but I cut her an angry glance and she stopped. “I’ll go get you something to drink.” She said and scurried off. I looked at the bag of chips in my hand.

“Is she saying I’m getting fat?” I mumbled to myself. I hopped up and looked into the mirror. “OMO!” I gasped looking myself over. my face had rounded slightly and my skin was not good in the least. “Aish!” I hissed dropping the bag of chips like they were poison. “I’m going on a diet right now.” I said determined.

“Hye mi-ah…there is someone here to see you.” Addie said poking her head in. I looked at her in confusion. There wasn’t anyone supposed to be stopping by today. “It’s….Ilhoon.” she whispered nervously. I clenched my fist around the bottle of water in my hand at the mention of his name.

“Oh please…send him in.” I said giving her a smile. She looked at me nervously but nodded and left. A moment later Ilhoon poked his head in the tent smiling at me like it was a normal day.

“Hey…can I come in?” he asked looking around. I nodded acting normal. He came in and walked over to me picking up the bag of chips I had dropped. “Have you been eating these? They are so bad for you.” He said looking at them. “They’ll make you gain weight like nothing.” He said seriously before dropping them back on the table.

“I know….” Was all I could force out between clenched teeth?

“Mmmm, were joo won?” he asked walking around my tent. I almost jumped over the table at him. Was he not going to mention not calling me for days…no apology or explanation?

“He’s not here today…he has something important to plan.” I said thinking about how it was Addie’s birthday in a couple days.

“What is he planning?” he asked seeming very interested in joo won.

“He’s proposing.” Ilhoon’s head shot up to look at me his eyes widening. By the look on his face I could tell he did hear about the rumors…and he believed them without even asking me.

“proposing.” His voice sounded weird. He jumped up clearing his throat. “ummm, anyway…I just came to say high and tell you we were back…and sungjae wants you and lee hi to come for dinner this weekend…” he said avoiding my eyes. He really thought joo won was proposing to me. I would let him think that to…it will serve him right for not calling me because he believed stupid rumors without even asking me.

“Can joo won come to?” I asked deciding to be mean. He was silent for a moment.

“If you want…I have to go bye.” He said and fled from the tent. I took a step to go after him not wanting him to leave yet but I held off. I would let him feel bad for a while… besides the proposal to Addie will be out soon and by this weekend hell know I was lying to him.

 

“Ilhoon? Why are you back so soon?” changsub asked as I opened the door. “Oh here’s you new phone it’s all set up with the numbers and everything.” I took it giving him a nod of thanks.

“Where’s peniel?” changsub  pointed to the back where his room was. I walked back bursting in and shutting the door quickly behind me. I was fuming the thoughts of Joo won proposing to her where killing me.

“What’s wrong?” peniel asked surprised by my entrance.

“He’s going to propose to her!” I yelled throwing my new phone against the wall. Peniel stared at me shocked.

“What? Who’s proposing…what are you talking about?”

“joo won! He’s proposing to hey mi-ah! They really are together…and now they are going to get married.” Peneil’s mouth almost hit the floor as he looked at me. I slid down his door until I was sitting on the floor and buried my face in my hands. “I’m too late.” I said my voice shaking. I heard peneil’s bed creak then felt his hand on my shoulder.

“Ilhoon, there is no way. Listen to me… you found out the day that you kissed right? Well see right there, me and her were dating then…if it was true she would have been cheating and she’s not that kind of person…besides she confessed to you am I right?” I looked up at him trying to think about what he was saying. “so you know she has feelings for you, she was probably just messing with you because you didn’t call her for days.” He said putting a finger to his chin like he was look at a thought bubble.

“what! You said she wouldn’t be mad!” he shrugged.

“I said she wouldn’t be mad for that one day…you didn’t call her for multiple days…and I was just tired that night I just wanted you to leave me alone so I could sleep.” I gaped at peniel feeling betrayed.

“You are so cruel…but wait…that means she was just messing with me?” peniel nodded.

“Most likely.” I stood up feeling relief flood me.

“That’s great!” I said almost jumping with joy.

“uhhhhh yea but there is still the problem with her being pissed at you… what are you going to do you know hye mi-ah is mean spirited.”  I nodded.

“and that’s one of the things I like about her, I’ll make it up to her… but now I need to get yet another new phone.” I sighed looked at me shattered phone on his floor.

“manager hyung is going to murder you before hye mi-ah even gets a chance.” Peniel said laughing. I couldn’t help but laugh with him.