suspicious

Not So Bad Girl 2

Your POV

i walked down the street with jiyong, we had decided on a karaoke room because that way people wouldn't bother us as much, which i was grateful for , i was still getting looks from the people at school and i wasnt used to it.

"so what did you think of the mv?" Jiyong asked making conversation.

 "oh uhh, well i didn't watch it." He looked at me surprised. 

"why not?" I shrugged.

"im afraid to see it im afraid it was horrible." I say shyly. he laughed a musical laugh.

" don't worry you were great , i find it beneficial to watch the videos because i can find what i could have done better and change it for next time, you learn from everything you do, watch the video its good for you." He says with the experience of the well rounded idol he was.

"ok i will, what did you think of it? So I'm a little more prepared when i do watch it." He chucked.

" i thought it was good,i mean there are things that could have been done better of course, but all in all it was a very successful video. I also had a very competent co worker." He says giving me a light nudge with his arm making me giggle. I heard a cough from close by and couldn't help but look up. I stared a little confused it was a boy in a hat and sunglasses looking suspicious, there was also a scarf around his neck covering a bunch of his face he must be hiding from someone. feeling bad about staring I looked away. there was something a little familiar about him though but I couldn't put my finger on it.

" what's up?" Jiyong at my confusion. I shook my head giving him a smile.

" nothing. Oh look were here!!!" I said pointing up at the sign of the karaoke place. He laughed at my excitement and wrapping my arm in his we walked across the street to the rooms.

" wait here" I nodded as he went to secure us the room. I look around taking in scenery when I caught my eye on something. sitting in a corner with newspaper was a boy with a hat low on his face so it is covering part of his head he looked as if he were sleeping. something about him seem just as familiar as the guy from earlier . I step closer trying to get a look under his hat. I still couldn't see him getting another step a little closer I lean down a little more but the boys situated so his head was not visible. I was about to speak when a hand brush my shoulder making me jump in surprise I turn to see jiyong grinning.

" jumpy much? Come on let's go in." he said and turned towards the hall. I nodded and followed after him, turning back shortly to see the boys eyes flick back down to the paper, those eyes.....something so familiar. Shaking it off like the others i followed after jiyong.

" do we have the room to ourselves?" I asked as we searched out the number. He nodded.

" ah ha! Here it is." he said pushing open the door smiling we stepped in a only to stop suddenly at a surprising site. there was a slump figure in the back of the room on the couch. his hat pulled low his scarf pulled high his eyes closed, it was the boy from earlier and he was sleeping. This was so weird.

" what do we do? " i asked, jiyong just looked confused.

" i don't know, the other rooms are full, the last must have made a mistake." Said jiyong lowly trying not to wake the boy.

" should we wake him?" Jiyong shook his head.

" no he would have had to pay to get back here, we can't just kick him out." We sat there silently thinking about what to do. " we can just hang out in here until he wakes up, have some food and drinks while we wait. " i nodded liking the plan. We sat on the far side of the room away from the sleeping boy so we wouldn't disturb him with our noise. " what do you want to eat?" Jiyong asked.

" dukbogi....i like it." I said shrugging.he chuckled and nodded.

" Soju?" He asked. I looked at him eyebrow raised.

" oppa... Under age." He chucked shaking his head.

" i forgot, ok i will have soju what would you like?" I shrugged.

" anything" he laughed and nodded. He went quickly to order our things leaving me alone with the sleeping boy. Curious i inched over a little trying to get a better look. His face was very well covered. I inched a little more. The door burst open as i reached to tug down the scarf. I stopped and jerked my hand back suddenly. The boy from down stairs stood there looking at me wide eyed. I inched back over to where i had been sitting. The boy walked over and sat beside the sleeping boy. He avoided eye contact with me, as we sat awkwardly in silence until jiyong came Back. He looked at the boys confused then to me.i just shrugged.he came back over sitting so he was positioned between me and the boys.

" hey um we didn't know you guys where here do you mind sharing the room?" Jiyong asked trying to break the silence. The boy with the hat tilted his hat down low and just shook his head. " do you mind if we go ahead and pick some songs?" The boy just held up a thumb as a go ahead. " thanks?" Jiyong said awkwardly turning back to me. I just shrugged not knowing what to say. Jiyong moved his mouth forming the words ignore them. I nodded giving him a smile. " what do you want to sing?" He asked handing me a tablet. I had the sudden urge to sing a btob song.

" i wonder if they have any btob songs in here." I saw the boy with the hat flinch across the room. " do you like Btob?" I asked over to him trying to ingratiate him into the conversation. He quickly shook his had no. I shrugged. " ohhhhh!! Look it's ft islands i wish!!! I want to sing this one.!" I said excited. The door opened and the waitress brought in our orders.

" lets eat first." I nodded sitting back down. He handed me my bowl of food and i grabbed my chopsticks happily. I took a big bite.

" ahhhhh so spicy!" I said waving my hand over my mouth. I picked up my drink and took a huge swallow. Jiyong chuckled and took a bite of his food.

" you should have known it was spicy you ordered it." I gave him a glare.

" how do you stand it?" He shrugged.

" its nothing new to me." I picked my glass back up and chugged down the clear liquid, and almost spit it everywhere. I looked at the glass then at a wide eyed jiyong. I had drank from the wrong glass and just chugged down jiyongs soju.

" ohhh no!" I says setting the glass down quickly. " oh my good! I broke the law!" I said surprised. Jiyong was laughing hard. " itit isn't funny!" He nodded.

" yea...it....is" he said between breaths. He calmed down his breathing before he spoke again. " look it was just one shot don't worry about out." I sighed and nodded finishing my food.

" omo I'm so full!" I said setting down my bowl. " ready to sing?" I asked excited. Jiyong nodded. We looked over at the boys who where still sitting there silently the one still asleep it was extremely weird. " me first!" I said hopping up. I grabbed the microphone and jiyong put the song on. As the music started i read of the lyrics on the screen jumping around and singing happily. Jiyong hopped up and sung the rap part of the song with me.

" nooonnnaaa!" I heard the sleeping boy moan. I stopped singing and looked down at him. That sweety child like voice i knew that voice. The other boy with the hat was frozen. " nooonnnaa!" The boy moaned again and moved swinging one leg over the boys lap and an arm around his neck. " Noona" the sleeping boy moved his face towards the boy.

" Yah!!!" He screamed jumping up waking the sleeping boy with a slam of his foot as he fell forward onto the couch. The boys hat fell off and i gasped in surprise. The other boy jumped up shoving the hat quickly back down on the boys head, but in the process his scarf slipped off his face, his sunglasses on the couch where he fell. My gasp deepened.

" ohhhhh you guys are sooooo dead!!!!!" I screamed as ilhoon and sungjae stared at me wide eyed.

AUTHORS NOTE.....I UPDATED SOONER THEN I EXPECTED THANKS SMILE_CHEEKS YOUR COMMENT INSPIRED ME WITH AN IDEA I HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER I'M EDITING AND IT'LL BE UPLOADED TOMORROW THANKS ALL MY SUBBIES FOR READING AND STAYING SUBSCRIBED! KEEP COMMENTING!