65000 views

Not So Bad Girl 2
Your POV_____ i flipped off the music and wiped the sweaty from my face,i had been hiding out in the practice room since this morning, today was the day g dragons music video was released, i was being recognized already and i couldn't get anything done. Sighing i pulled out my phone and went to the video on YouTube, 32000 views so far. I flipped to jiyongs number and sent him a quick text. " only 32000 views, and the day is over half gone,i guess better luck next time. " only a moment passed before my phone buzzed with a reply. " your at school right, stay right there I'll be there soon."confused i sent him some question marks but there was no reply. Chuckling i stuck my phone on the charger and went back to practicing. " Noona!" I heard a familiar voice call. I looked around to see sungjae poking his head in the door. " oh hi sungjae!". He ran in the room over to me. "Noona.... The video....it was awesome!!" Sungjae said happily. " you where awesome!" I gave him a thankful smile. " all of us watched it on pops in Seoul today. " i felt a little embarrassed that they all watched me on tv. My phone rang and i ran over to pick it up. " omo!! It's my Noona!!" I said excited. Sungjae ran over interested. " put it on speaker. " i nodded and answered putting it on speaker. " Noona!!" " baby sister!!!!!" My Noona called back. " why didn't you tell me you whet in a g dragon video!! Me and daehyun just happened to be watching pops in seoul!!" She scolded but it was happy. " i knew you guys watched it,i wanted it to be a surprise. Did you like it?" " of course we did! Our baby was on there!" I heard a shuffle as the phone was passed. " hye mi, that jiyong....tell him to watch his hands!" I heard daehyun say. Making me laugh. " he won't touch Noona!" Sungjae blurted out. " who is that?" Daehyun said cautiously. " oh this is my friend sungjae , from the group btob, i go to school with his group." " oh..... How old is sungjae?" " oppppaaaa." I heard Noona say she soon was back at the phone. " don't listen to daehyunnie, he's just being protective. I'm glad your making friends, and I'm a fan of btob, sungjae is the youngest right?" " yes maam!" Sungjae called into the phone. She chuckled. " ash yes, your the adorable one, take care of my baby sister." I heard a baby start to cry in the background then daehyun call out. " uh oh, daehyun may be talented in allot of things but changing diapers is not one of then, I've got to go sweetie, your where amazing in the video, call me more often ok. Love you." " love you to Noona!" I said as we hung up. " your Noona seems cool." Sungjae said sitting on the floor by the mirror. I nodded. " she is, we have almost twenty years between us but she's still like my best friend. " i the music and started practicing while sungjae sat on the floor, occasionally giving me pointers. The music cut off suddenly making me stumble in surprise. I looked over and saw jiyong in the door way. " you ready for our date?" He said smiling. " uhhh, no? I said only if you got 62000 views." He smirked triumphantly and walked over holding his phone up to my face. I looked at the screen showing YouTube and his video he pointed below to the views. 78096. My eyes widened as i looked at the on the wall. " it's only been an hour since we talked!! " he smiled pulling his phone back and clicking away then showed me a screen again this time out was twitter his twitter, he showed me the tweet from an hour ago. " if you love g dragon go help me out and get me 62000 views on my new mv that xx in an hour!! If you do I'll post a special slide show just for you!!!!" " what that's cheating!" He shook his head. " you never said i couldn't advertise." I heard sungjae move then he was beside me. " what's going on?" He asked like daehyun would have. " your Noona owes me a date." Jiyong said. Sungjaes mouth dropped. " she can't go!" He blurted out catching us both off guard. " sungjae calm down." I said laughing. " it's just one date. I'll go get changed wait here." I said running off to the restroom. I quickly took a shower in the changing room, and dressed in my normal clothes. When i ran back out i saw sungjae standing arms crossed over his chest sizing up jiyong trying to make himself look intimidating. Laughing i walked over pulling sungjae back. " I'll see you later sungjae. Come on jiyong." I said gesturing for him to lead the way. I followed him out of the dance studio. _______ no ones POV.______ sungjae ran down the hall towards where his hyungs where, he needed someone to follow hye mi with,and he knew Peniel would go. " hyungs!!!" Sungjae said bursting into the chorus room. " hye mi went on a date with Kwon jiyong because she lost a bet!!" He said like it was the end of the world. His hyungs just stared at him. " we have to follow her, he's old and has bad thoughts and roaming hands! Hell still her innocence without her even knowing!!" He said like a little kid. " sungjae, I'm sure hye mi is smart enough to take care of herself calm down" Eunkwang said leaderly. " fine if you guys won't watch out for her I'll go alone." Sungjae said storming from the room. Everyone groaned. " someone needs to go with him in case he does something stupid." Hyunsik said. " not it!" He called out everyone followed , ilhoon was last and groaned standing up. " be back in a bit." He said sulky and followed after sungjae unhappy that he was dragged into her business yet again._______ AUTHORS NOTE...... HELLO READERS!! IT'S BEEN AWHILE, I'M ADIEU THIS ONE IS SHORT BUT I'M TRYING TO THINK OF HOW TO MAKE THIS STORY START TO GET INTERESTING AND I'M HAVING ROAD BLOCK AS I CALL IT..... I'LL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER AND BETTER, KEEP SUBSCRIBED AS I TAKE A SORRY HIATUS FOR INSPIRATION! Love you all, and comment please itll give me motivation, maybe you guys have some ideas, or something you want to see..... How about this, send me a comment about something you want to happen and I'll make a sub chapter about it! Give me your name and I'll put you guest appearing as well, something that didn't have to do with the Main story line, I'll get a little free write and maybe it'll help my actual story line progress. :).ok I'll stop rambling now bye bye lovlies!!