The long awaited words.....

Not So Bad Girl 2

“Alright sungjae! We are almost there! Why are you being so stubborn! I can’t speed or anything.” I said irritated into the phone. Sungjae had been pestering me for hours to hurry up and come for dinner with lee hi. I hadn’t talked to Ilhoon since three days ago when I made him think joo won was proposing to me. Now the news was out that he and Addie where engaged to be married and that the rumors about me and him were false. I had expected Ilhoon to call me after it had went out and ask what was going on or something…but no word. I wonder if I had gone too far with the proposal thing.

“Hey I heard about joo won and your assistant…are they coming I want to give them a congrats present.” He said happily.

“Mmmm I think they are coming later on if they can make it. They are driving back from her parents now.”

“Oh ok…are you here yet…”

“Argghhhhh!” I yelled having had enough and tossed the phone to lee hi in the back seat she accepted happily. I scooted down into the seat watching the night lights pass by as the taxi driver sped down the road. I was a little nervous to see Ilhoon… he must be really mad. We pulled up to their apartment building a little later and lee hi practically jumped out of the moving car and ran inside. I rolled my eyes and pulled out money. “So much for splitting the cab fare.” I chuckled handing him the amount and exited the car. I hesitated a moment before walking into the building, taking a deep breathe I headed up stairs to their floor. I opened the door and was surrounded by the laughter and chatter of all the boys and lee hi. It had been a while since we were all together like this and I could already tell it would be fun.

“Hey guys!” I called walking over to the counter.

“Hye mi-ah!” hyunsik called wrapping his arm around my shoulders. “What took you so long?” he said talking close to my face so we could here over every ones laughter.

“My shoot went longer than expected.”

“Eh herm!” there was a loud cough and suddenly hyunsik’s arm wasn’t around my shoulder anymore. Ilhoon slit his eyes at his older friend and flicked his head gesturing for him to move. Hyunsik just laughed and moved away from me.

“What are you doing?” I asked sounding more irritated then I was. I didn’t want to show how much I liked him acting like that about me.

“Asking him to move so I could stand here.” he said innocently.

“Why?” I was fishing for a certain answer but I didn’t think he would give it to me.

“Because I like this spot.” He said shrugging. I knew I wouldn’t get it. Sighing I shook my head. “So why did you tell me you were getting proposed to?” he said like it was normal conversation.

“Mmmm? I don’t remember saying that?” I said calmly. “You must have heard wrong.” I saw him clench his jaw and I smiled. “I believe I said he was proposing…I never said to whom.” He cleared his throat trying to keep calm making me grin even more. I averted my head to hide it.

“Then why didn’t you elaborate on who he was proposing to?” he said with a slight exasperated tone.

“Oh I didn’t?” I said with my shock. “I’m sorry…I guess I thought I had told you who on the phone…oh wait…that’s right I didn’t talk to you on the phone since I figured out.” I said with a condescending tone. He me suddenly

“I knew it! It was because I didn’t call you!” he said pointing. I him angrily making him flinch back suddenly. “I mean…” he said trying to back track.

“Ha! See if you knew what is going on! Why are you trying to act like the one who was wronged! You’re the one who didn’t call me for three days because you assumed rumors about me were true! If that were the fact then why not believe all the rumors like I’ve had my lips injected and a job!” I said angrily. A slight flush bloomed on his cheeks when I mentioned a job and I had to physically stop myself from laughing by biting my cheeks. He got back his composure quickly enough though.

“Maybe I do believe that! Your s do seem bigger than they used to be!” he said pointing. My mouth dropped open and my face heated up to a bright red. There was an intake of breath from everyone in the room and ilhoon’s eyes widened catching the huge mistake he had just done. “Omo…I…I didn’t mean it….hye mi-ah…calm down.” He said holding out his hands to ward me off as I clenched my fists. He slapped his hands together rubbing them in a pleading motion. “Please…it slipped out! Hye mi-ah!” I yelled in shock as I swung out trying to hit him. He ducked in time to dodge my hit and ran to the side almost tripping.

“Get back here! I’m going to kill you, you jerk!” I said running after him. I jumped over the back of the couch landing in front of him stopping his advance. He skidded to a stop and whirled around going in the opposite direction fast.

“Argghhhhh!!! Hye mi-ah! I’m sorry!” he called back at me as he tried to escape my chasing. He jumped behind sungjae using him as a shield, he moved to one side and when I went to go to that side he would shift to the other side keeping sungjae between us.

“Stop being a coward!” he shoved sungjae towards me and ran off down the hall. I pushed sungjae out of the way like a rag doll and chased fast after him. He dove into his room and I dove right after him before he could shut the door. I shut the door quickly so he couldn’t get out and when I turned around I was the one who got the shock. Suddenly he was right in front of me pushing me back against the door, blocking my exits by placing an arm on either side of me. I was caged between him and the door. I could feel his chest heave with every heavy breath. His breath warm on my face stirring my hair.

“Y-yah…what…what are you doing.” I said stuttering from the shock. My heart was fluttering so hard I thought it would fly out of my chest.

“I’m apologizing.” He said and pressed his lips firmly against mine. His lips were soft against mine. I lift my arms up wrapping them around his neck pulling him closer to me so there was no room between us. He wrapped his arms around my waist holding me tightly.  “I’m sorry.” He said breaking the kiss.

“For which part?” he chuckled pressing his forehead against mine leaning me against the door his weight on me.

“For everything…from back then when I was so mean to you, from denying you that first time you confessed to me, for assuming the rumors about you and joo won were true.” He said placing a kiss on my forehead.

“What about not calling Me.” this pulled a full laugh out of him.

“That as well, even though that was Changsub fault…he flung my phone into a pool, and then dropped his in when offering it to me, so everyone thought I was a jinx and wouldn’t let me near theirs.” I laughed at this imaging everyone hiding their phones from Ilhoon. “so…do you forgive me.” laughing I gently pushed him away and moved away from the door.

“I don’t see why it matters to you…withier I forgive you or not.” I said still fishing for that one thing I wanted to hear from him. Aside from all the apologies this was the most important thing in the world to me.

“I…why wouldn’t it?” he said not understanding what I wanted. I was facing away from him now so he couldn’t see me biting my lip fighting back from telling him what I wanted to hear. I wanted him to say it without me. “Why wouldn’t the girl I’m crazy about forgiving me matter to me?” I stopped biting my lips shocked by his confession. When I turned to face him he was right in front of me. “Why wouldn’t I care about the forgiveness of the girl I….” he stopped looking me in the eyes.

“You what?” I said softly. He pulled me against him again staring me right in the eyes.

“Why wouldn’t I want the forgiveness of the girl I’m going to marry?” He said before kissing me again. I melted into the kiss my heart and soul melding perfectly with Ilhoon’s. He finally said what I wanted to hear plus something I never expected. “Sarangae jagiya.” He said softly into my ear. I gulped looking at him.

“Ilhoon…” I said breathlessly. He smiled that lovely smile at me that lit up his face and leaned towards me again. We stumbled backwards and fell onto his bed out lips connecting. “I love you” I said softly before we spoke no more.

 

Hello readers! How did you like the story? I think this one turned out good as well with antics and drama all the way to the end. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you look forward to the continuation of my other stories and look forward to my new ones yet to come. The not so bad girl stories are officially finished as of this chapter and I want to thank everyone for sticking with me through both stories, through the delayed chapters and the long hiatus, you waited and I appreciate it you guys are the reason I write! Keep subscribing to my stories and leaving our comments! I love you all!