the new 007

Not So Bad Girl 2
Ilhoon pov ______ i caught up sungjae as he was leaving the school. " sungjae!yah! Wait up!" He whipped around grinning at me. " hyung! Did you decide to help me?" I sighed. " no i just want to make sure you dont get arrested for stalking." I said ruffling my hair. " whatever your still coming, herd put this on." He said happily shoving a hat at me, and slipped on a scarf and hat of his own. Groaning i shoved the hat down on my head flattening my hair. " how do i look?" I said sarcastic. He gave me two thumbs up. " the new 007" he said smiling. Rolling my eyes i followed after him. " look hes already putting his handz on her!" Sungjae exclaimed. We had caught up to them and where following from behind. " so?" But as i said it i felt a little pang of jealousy in my chest. I ignored it and looked away. " hell steal her virtue! Look their going into the karaoke bar! They'll be all alone!" I sighed. " sungjae this is ridiculous." " shhh! Listen this is the plan, youll run and sneak into the bar before them. Go to the teller and make sure they get room 33 I'll follow them until they get there then you distract then while i sneak into the room, then you can stay in the lobby until we come back out." I opened my mouth to refuse but sungjae shoved me towardsthe bar. He angrily gesturedfor me to go. Sighing i quickly walked down to the bar. Inside there was a lady sitting at the counter reading a magazine. I cleared my throat catching her attention. " uhh, yea I'm here to reserve a room for a couple that are comming in." She nodded. " easy enough sweetie." She said turning to her computer. " but the man had a ocd thing he can only be in a roon with threes....thirty three willwill work." I says nervously. She looked at me skepticallybut reserved the room. " ok it's done what's their name." She asked. I stumbled a moment. " oh uh well you'll know when they come in, don't mention the reservation to him he hates people knowing his ocd." I said and hurried away. I grabbed a news paper and sat in the corner covering my face just in time as hye mi and jiyong walked in. jiyong left hye mi and walked up to the counter, hye mi glanced over at me catching my eyes a moment. I quickly averted then and moved to hide myself better. I saw sungjae sneak in and dash down the hall to the rooms. Hye mi inched forward more another step and she would see me. Suddenly she jumped up as jiyong came back. Smiling she followed him down the hall, i sat there watching after then as another pang went through my chest. Must be indigestion. Sighing i lowered the paper and typed my head back pinching the bridge of my nose against the headache coming on. I felt myself dozing off when i heard a familiar voice. O looked up to see jiyong coming from the hall way. I yanked the newspaper up covering my face from view. I watched as jiyong talked to the lady, she giggles as he leaned closer and whispered something to her. I stared in shock at what was happening. I stood up keeping the newspaper as i inched forward to hear what was going on. " oh oppa, I'm a huge fan." The girl giggled. I could see jiyong tracing circles with his finger on her forearm. " really? I like pretty fan girls." He said winking. I clenched the newspaper, wanting to stay something to him. I turned to head down the hall to tell hye mi when the girl spoak again. " where's your girlfriend oppa...shouldn't you be back there with her?" She said sultry like. Jiyong chuckled. " or is it you want someone more mature." She continued. " oh pretty girl..... I wouldn't leave her for you, i just like to flirt....had i known you'd take it seriously i wouldn't have started." My mouth dropped how could he be so mean to girls..... I moved down the hall quickly maybe i could get there and tell her before he came back. I threw the door open seeing hye mi jump her arm in mid air as she was reaching for sungjaes scarf....he wad sound asleep completely oblivious. She dropped her hand and scooted back too her side. I wanted to say it but i couldn't...i went over and plopped down on the other side of sungjae. Jiyong came back andthey talked as sungjae kept sleeping. Sighing i say sat not sure what to do ignoring their tries at communicating with us. Suddenly while they where singing sungjae moaned out Noona. I stiffened as they stopped singing and turned toward us. He moaned again even louder and kicked a leg over my lap,i stiffened even more cringing away from the skinship. Itried to stay still but when he moved his head towards my face i couldn't bare it any longer. " yah!" I yelled jumping up sungjaes leg fell from my lap and slammed to the l Floor as he tumbled face first into the couch. Sungjae gasped and jumped up shoving something down on my head, my hat. It had fallen off, but it was to late she had already seen me, and now sungjaes hat wad off his scarf had fallen down and his sunglasses lay on the couch. We stared wide eyed at hye mi who was glaring angrily at us. " ohhhb you guys are dead!" She screamed sungjae grabbed my arm and coward behind me. I shook my head face palming myself..... 007 my .___________AUTHORS NOTE.....HEY GUYS SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG WAIT! But here's the next chapter, i will continue with this one and in the next few days I'll have s new btob fic up as well, Sorry again for the wait thanks so much for sticking with it!!!.