visiting friends.

Not So Bad Girl 2

your pov____   i ran around trying to help zelo oppa ready for his wedding. he was red faced and nervous shaking as he sat at te table.

" oppa! calm down its going to be fine! youd ux is perfect, you have all your family and friends coming over for it! the b.a.p is going to be back together again! its going to be amazing! we havent seen them in so long!" i cheered trying to calm him down. he had a bachelors party tonight while we had a bachalorettes. party and then the wedding was the day after tomorw.

" i know, im just so excited and nerovus, what if she change her mind, what if the guys and noona dont like her? what if-"

" shut up!" a chorus of deep voices calle. we whipped around to see the guys all standing there with thier girls.

" ahhhhhhh!!!! nooonaaa!!!!!" i screamed running to chun hei. she smiled and grabbed me in a tight hug. " ahhhh ive missed you so much!" i said kissing her cheek.

" ohhh! ive missed you to! look at you! you look so pretty! and fit! im glad to see youve been eating." i nodded knowing her worries.

" hey wheres my hug!" daehyun pouted comming up beside chun hei. grinning i threw my arms around him giving him a huge hug. i then made my way around the large group.

" its so good to see you all! now go calm zelo down." i said shooign them all over. me and chun hei wandered over to the bar, where we had rented out the whole place for the party tonight.

" so how have you been?" chun hei aske sitting beside me and holding y hand.

" good, lonely, ive missed you and the guys. zelo's been busy with his wedding and everything so ive not really had anyone around."

" what baout those friends of yours btob?" i shrugged.

" i like them and peniel is one of my closests friends now, i hang out with him alot, matter of fact hes comming by here tonight with some of the guys for the party, i invited them, but they aret you guys..... and our friendships dont come easy."i sighed.

" what do you mean?" she asked curious.

" well, they are debuted idols, so that puts an effect on our friendship people might see it as me trying to move up... and then theres the fact that one of their members ilhoon.... he thinks im an ice queen and nothing i do is helping..... i thought we where getting along at one point.... but then i dont know what happened he just reverted back." i sighed pinching the bridge of my nose. " it makes being thier friend very difficult." chun hei nodded.

" you know.... me and daehyun idnt like eachother eithier when we started off, i was more friends with zelo and the others, but after a while i wound up being closer to daehyun then i ever imagined... and now hes the only person i could ever imagine myself with." i smiled.

" yea but see, you and daehyun where meant to be together... me and ilhoon cant even have a conversation without hating eachother..... im afraid it might ruin y friendship with the guys."

" just give it ome time hmmm, and try to talk to ilhoon ssi, who knows you might wind up with a better friend in him then you think." she patted my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

" hey! you girls come join the party!" daehyun called smiling. chun hei got up and started over.

" you coming?" she asked lookign back.

" yea in a minute.... i need to make a phone call." she nodded and walked over to daehyun wrapping her arms around him, i wtched as they looked  happily into eachothers eyes.... had they really ever disliked eachother? me and ilhoon could never be friends..... i could see that now.... but maybe we could atleast be civil. i pulled out my phone and dialed peneil.

" yobesayo?"

" peneil! are you still t home?" i asked hurriedly.

" yea we where about to leave."

" good, bring ilhoon ssi, make sure everyone comes."

" ok but why?" he asked confused.

" becuase, if i want to stay friends with you guys i think we all need to get along and that means me and ilhoon.... bring him along. i want to apologize to him." there was silence for a moment.

" ok, ill make sure he comes no matter what." smiling to myself i dissconnected with peneil. i woul set things right between us... becuase no amtter what i decided i wanted to keep my friendship with btob, no matter what harships come out way.... i wanted to face those hardships with my friends... i watched chun hei with the guys how comfortable they all where with eachother, how much fun they have to gether and everything theyd been through toghether.... i had friends like hers in my btob boys if i just fought for them.