Fighting for Btob.....

Not So Bad Girl 2

your pov.......

 

I walked to the restroom striaghtening up my hair, i was excited for my old friends to meet my new ones, daehyun oppa already new them of course, apparently he wrote one of their songs. i reaplied some make up because it was hot in the bar filled with the music and people crowding in to see old friends. there was a knock at the bathroom door making me jump.

" one minute!" i called.

" hurry up hye mi-ah! its awkward out here with out you!" i heard peniels teasing voice. giggling in happiness i quickly opened the door. peneils eyes widened as he assessed me. " woooow, you look awesome!"  he said. i was wearing a gold mini dress paired with a pair of pumps, my blonde hair fell down in curls over my back where the dress hung loose to my waist giving it a backless effect. with the heels on i was almost as tall as the others. 

" what? how is this new?" i asked taking in his expression. he shook his head.

" you dont dress like this normally." he pointed out. " its usually all hightops and workout clothes."  he chuckled. i made an oh shape with my face.

" oh, my bad, i forget where i am sometimes, i used to dress like this alot back home when i went out with my oppas becuase they where so much older then me." i said shrugging and stepping out of the bathroom.

" noona!" i smiled as sungjae ran over grabbing me in a hug.

" yah! maknae! get off her! thats inapropriate!" hyunsik scolded as he walked over. sungjae let me go frowining. " you should let the older boys have the skinship with the pretty lady first." he said grinning and grabbing me in a hug. i couldnt help but laugh happily.

" hyuhnsik oppa... that wasnt very nice now." i scolded jokingly. he ruffled my hair. i squeaked smacking his hand away. " yah! youll mess it up... i have a performance tonight you know." i scolded.

" wah! really!" changsub said popping up with minhyuk out of nowhere. " yay! we finally get to see you perform for real!" he cheered giving minhyuk a high five. " ohhh minhyukie look at that beauty over there!" changsub said practically drooling, minhyuk turned to see and started drooling himself. i looked over to see them staring at my sister. laughing i popped thier jaws shut.

" flies will get in boys... and thats my sister, shall i introduce you?" thier eyes widened.

" no!" they said in unison. laughing i ignored them.

" unniiee! come here and meet my friends!" she smiled and walked over.

" hello boys, ive heard so much about you."  i nudged her suttly pointing at changsub and minhyuk, she winked getting what i wanted her to do. " and you to the most... i just love your solos." she said placing a hand on changsubs arm. he nearly fainted.

" th-thank you." he stuttered out. i couldnt help but laugh.

" you guys want to meet her husband?" i said dedicding to end thier torture. thier faces fell as they nodded bleakly.

" daehyunnie oppa!" i called. he looked up from his table and grinned running over. he automatically wraped his arm around my shoulders.

" yes sweetie." chun hei popped his arm. " oh im sorry, i forever get the wrong sister." he said playfully wrapping his other arm around chun hei. the boys all laughed.  " hey guys, nice to see you again." they al bowed to him respectfully.

" oh yea! the song... i was so surprised when i heard. daehyunnie here never told me." i said poking his side.

" really?" peniel asked. i nodded.

" hey hey i have my reasons, when hye mi-ah here was little, she swore me to oath that i would never compose a song for another singer excet her or she would castraight me.... yes a little girl said that to me... she was so vile." he said jokingly. i felt myself blushing. " of course i had to protect my future children." the boys where all laughing now.

" hey! that was a long time ago... i wouldnt have castrated you...... maybe injured slightly." i said giggling.

" well, we are going to get back to the others, why dont you guys come and join us..... are any of you old enough to drink?" daehyun asked. changsub, minhyuk and hyunsik raised thier hands simoltaniously and followed after chun hei and daehyun. i shook my head in disbelief.

" such lushes." i said watching them go. " yah! didnt i say to bring everyone! where is eunkwang and ilhoon!" i scolded smacking peniels arm. he winced rubbing the sore spot.

" hey hey! be gentle.... are you even a girl.... sheesh they have to come a little later.... they where finishing up an english class." i looked up at him embarrassed.

" oh... sorry." i said rubbing the sore spot on his arm.

" why did you want him to come so badly anyways? i thought you two hated eachother?" he asked confused. i sighed.

" because, me and him are coming to virbal stints to often... i think we need to lcear the air and atleast be able to stand in the same room together without all the hostility.... or i dont think my friendship with BtoB will last much longer." peneil sighed throwing his arm carelessly over my shoulder.

" dont worry hye mi-ah.... no matter what ill always be your friend." feeling very comforted by that fact i grinned up at peniel.

" how about i introduce you to some females huh? you seem a little lonely these days." i said joking. he pinched my cheek playfully.

" thats becuase my best friend keeps ditching me!"

" hey! shes my best friend to!" sungjae said protectivley taking my hand. laughing i gav ehim a squeaze.

" thats it.... females for both of you!" i scolded and pulled them over to a group of girls as the protested. " hiya chicks!" i siad laughing. they grinned at me happily. " guys these are a couple friends from my dance class.... girls these are my two bestest friends..... treat them well." i said shoving them towards the girls who did thier job. laughing at the scene i turned to wlak away and almost fell on my , when i ran into someone.

" carefull." eunkwang said grinning down at me.

" eunkwang!" i said happily.

" where are the others?" he asked scanning aorund.

" over thier with my oppas drinking." eunkwang snapped his head over towards the drinking group.

" omo! im missing out see you later hye mi-ah!" he said and ran over to the boys.

" oh my god.... thier all lushes!" i said dumbfounded.

" yea... they are." i ehard a familiar voice. i turned to see ilhoon standing with his hands in his pocket looking around the bar awkwardly.

" oh...ilhoon-ah you came!" i said nervously. he looked back at me and nodded.

" mmmm.... peneil said i had to." i nodded not knowing where to go from thier.  " bye." he said abrubtly turning to leave. my eyes widened. what do i do!

" wait!" i said grabbing his arm. he looked back at me surprised. " uhh....i....uh..... come have a drink with me." i said pulling him towards the bar.

" we arent old enough pabo..." he said faltly. i shrugged. 

" itll be fine, one or two drinks never killed anyone." i said and pulling him towards the bar. i walked behind the bar as ilhoon reluctantly slid onto a stool. " ill have to poor, since theres no bartender tonight.... we rented the place out for the party." i said nervously getting out two glasses and pooring an unknown liquid into them.... i didnt drink so i didnt know what i was doing. i heard ilhoon sigh before i he popped up around the counter and took the bottle swiping my hands away from the class. he quickly mixed the liquid with something else before handing it to me. " omo where did you learn that?" i asked in shock. 

" ive been around older people along time." he stated bleakly before sitting back down on the stool. " you going to sit or just stand the whole time?" he asked with a flick of his eyebrow.

" oh...uh yea." i said and stumbled around the counter sitting nervosuly beside him. i turned towards him opening my mouth to say what i needed to say but it stuck in my throat. sighing i turned away again and downed the glass he gave me, it went down surprisngly easy. 

" is there something you want to say?' he asked sipping his drink his long fingers curled easily around the glass. he looked so much older then he was like that. he wasnt lookng at me though, he was looking straight ahead.

" uh yea..... ilhoon-ah.... i think..."

" you call me ilhoon-ah like we are friends." he stated smirking. my breath caught in my throat at his sudden words. not being able to say what i needed to again i quickly wlaked aorund and poored me another drink like he did and chugged it down. ilhoon stared at me with a rasied brow. taking a deep breath i turned back to him.

" i think we should be friends!" i blurted out. there was silence on his end as he watched me. finally he smirked.

" you think so?" i nodded hard. " well i dont..." i gasped, that was not what i was thinking he was going to say. he leaned over the counter getting closer to my face. " i think we should be more then friends." he said slowly, his breath sweet from the liquor on my face. i stared at him mouth agape eyes wide. suddenly he dropped back in his seat laughing covering his grin with his hand. " ohhh! you should have seen your face priceless!" he said still laughing.

" what!" i said shocked. he shook his head waving his hand.

" i wasnt serious hye-mi ah..... ok you want to be friends.... fine. but you have to do something first. " i was just staring at him in shock.

" mwoh!" i said still realing from the moment before.

" do something for me first.... prove to me you arent just being friends with us to use us."

" yah! what do you think i am!" he smirked leanign on the bar.

" then prove it, show me you have real talents that are going to get you recruited, show me you have what it takes to make it on your own and that you wont have to use us to get there." he said.

" how do you propose i do that?" i said snarkily.

" battle me on stage tonight in front of all your school piers, and friends, and family." he said standing up from the stool and fixed his clothes non-chalantly. " fight for BTOB."