celluar.....

Not So Bad Girl 2

“Bro’s got a gun bro’s got a gun!” sungjae called out as he ran around the pool. Eunkwang was chasing him down firing a water gun that he had been hiding. Sungjae ducked behind the towel rack and when he came back out he had a water gun of his own and was flanked by hyunsik and minhyuk with water guns. They ran around playing getting the others into their war.

“Stop sulking and come play with us…it won’t make anything better to dwell on it especially since you won’t even talk to her about it. Just get your mind off it until we get back yea?” peniel said walking over and offering me a water gun. I sighed and accepted it standing up I dropped my phone into the chair and covered it with my towel and magazine to protect it. I turned to join them and was immediately shot in the face by a cold stream of water. I wiped it away to see sungjae grinning from ear to ear.

“You’re dead!” I called and jumped over some pool chairs and chased after him. playing around with the guys took my mind off of hye mi-ah and the rumors but it was still a heavy weight in my head and heart.

 

“This is Ilhoon, I can’t answer the phone right now leave a message after the beat…” I normally would have laughed at the little beat boxing rap he put at the end of his message but I couldn’t now, it was the fifth time I had gotten his voice mail. I sighed disconnecting the call and tossed my phone onto the table in front of me.

“Still no answer?” lee hi asked placing a glass of water in front of me. I shook my head puffing out my cheeks in exasperation.

“Do you think he is mad about the rumors?” I asked worriedly. “Has sungjae said anything to you?” she poked out her bottom lip cutely and shook her head.

“No…sorry. We don’t really talk about other people when we are on the phone together. I can con isn’t all him and ask him why Ilhoon isn’t answering.” I quickly jumped up smacking the phone from her hand. It landed on the couch with a bounce.

“Don’t you dare…its fine…ill…? I’ll just wait for him to call Me.” he nodded picking her phone back up. “Maybe I’ll call him one more time.” I said picking up my phone and dialing Ilhoon again.

 

“Yah! You guys are idiots! I told you to watch out for my phone!” I hissed shaking my phone. Water dripped from it in thick streams. Minhyuk had chased changsub around the pool with the water gun and he had wound up jumping on the edge of my pool chair to get away it flipped forward flinging all my belongings into the pool including my phone. “I just got this one…” I pouted trying to dry it with a towel.

“I’m sorry ilhoonie…it was an accident.” Changsub said with his head down. I sighed tossing it aside giving up.

“I know…man…now I have to wait till we get back to Korea to get a new one.”

“Here…you can use mine until then.” Changsub said reaching for his. I looked up expectant when he fumbled his hands slippery and his phone slid from his hand clattering to the ground and sliding into the pool. We all stared in shock as it sunk down to the bottom. “NOOOO!!! My baby!” he cried out lunging into the pool after it. I threw my hands up into the air.

“Someone else let me borrow their phone.” I said holding out my hand. They all clutched their phones hard moving away from me.

“Uhhhhh, I’m sorry…I’m in the middle…..oh look I have a call!” eunkwang called running off with his phone. I looked to minhyuk.

“Sorry… my mom’s calling.” He said and ran off. Peniel was already gone and hyunsik inched backwards before running off. I looked to sungjae hopeful.  He looked nervous his eyes darting around.

“Uhhhhh…well…you see…” he said trying to come up with a lie. “No! You’re a jinx! This is my baby! My life line!!! If you kill my baby too I won’t be able to talk to lee hi!” he said before running away. I jumped up trying to grab him but he was already gone. I looked at changsub on the edge of the pool cradling his phone to him.

“I’m so sorry baby…you know I love you…but I think it’s time we split up.” He said to it gently like it was a living person. I walked behind him. “It’s not you…it’s that stupid Ilhoon for making me drop you.” He mumbled not knowing I was behind him. I glared at hi placing my foot against his back I shoved him back into the pool before I walked off.

 

“Ahhhhhh!!! Why isn’t he answering! That’s it!” I said slamming my fists down on the table making lee hi jump in surprise.

“Calm down…there is probably a good explanation.” She said trying to be the voice of reason.

“What could there be! He hasn’t called me all day…he calls me every day. The only explanation is he saw the rumors…that jerk believing it without asking me about it.” I huffed taking the bottle of soju we had been drinking out of and poured me another drink.

“hye mi-ah, calm down… he is on tour it could be he just got busy with something.” I shook my head exasperated.

“no it couldn’t, I know he doesn’t have anything today it’s their resting day before their last leg of the trip before they come home…he told me so himself yesterday…the last time he called me……ahhhhhh!” I said ruffling my hair angrily. There was a knock at my door and I stood up huffily walking over to it. I pressed the intercom button. “Who is it?” I said angrily.

“Uhhhhh…joo won and Addie… you asked for soju?” he said sounding nervous. Without responding I pressed the button to let them up. A moment later they were huddling in through the door shaking off the newly fallen snow. I thought about what Ilhoon had said about it being blisteringly hot in Malaysia right now and I couldn’t help but feel a bit smug that he had to suffer. “Here you go.” Addie offered kindly to me. I gave her a slight smile and gestured for her to put it down on the table. They walked over and started talking to lee hi softly looking at me. I grabbed my phone off the counter and dialed Ilhoon again and he didn’t answer yet again.

“Jerk!” I said throwing it down one more time…”I won’t answer even if he calls me a thousand times!” I said and marched over to the table.

“Let’s play some cards.” I said and dropped into the chair. Joo won and Addie looked at me nervously lee hi was used to it and just took another shot. “Come on shuffle!” I said taking the shot lee hi offered. Joo won nodded and quickly started shuffling the cards.

 

“What if she’s mad at me?” I said flopping on the bed beside peniel. He rolled over looking at me.

“Why because you didn’t call her?” I nodded. “Meh… I don’t think she will be mad.” He said waving it off.

“You sure?” I asked moving around to situate myself for bed.

“Yea I’m sure…don’t worry about it she won’t be mad at all.” He said and clicked of his light.

“Yea I guess you right…” I shook off the feelings and turned off me light. She wouldn’t be mad just because I didn’t call her. I’d be back in Korea in a couple days and I’ll go straight down to the set and visit her. It’ll be fine.