back to the beginnings

Not So Bad Girl 2
Ilhoon POV______ i watched as she gave us a gentle smile and walked out. I was a little sad we didn't pick hye mi i even voted for her. I stood up from my seat and excuse myself,i felt the need to find if she was ok. I walked out and luckily no one noticed me they where all screaming over g dragon. I spotted hye mi right away, her and g dragon where staring at each other as he disappeared down an empty hall. Shrugging i took a step towards hye mi but she tookoff following g dragon..... Was she that kind of fan? I followed after curios. I stopped at the edge of the hall and looked down it they weren't that far away. " will you be in my music video?" He asked her. What!! My mouth dropped open in shock at this. She nodded furiously. " yes!" This made my mouth drop even farther..... No wonder she wasn't upset like the other girls when she didn't get picked, she was using our audition as an audition for g dragon. I can't believe i was even remotely worried about her. She turn and ran this way for make up. Laying her hands on the door knob she looked up and saw me giving me a smile. I couldn't even look at her that smile i once liked was fake to me now. I turned and walked off. I knew there was a reason i didn't like her to begin with. _________ your POV________ i sat getting my make up done for my debut and instead of focusing on it and being all cheery all i could do was think of ilhoon and the look he had on his face earlier. What was that about. " oh wow you look beautiful!" The stylist said turning me to see in the mirror, i was surprised myself. They had put on some light make up to make my skin look flawless and more Korean, then they used a type of wash out color to turn most of my hair brown leaving only alittle blonde. " wow....you guys are amazing" i said complementing then. " we had a winner piece of art to work with." I smiled standing up and bowing. Walking from the make up room i decided to go find the guys and tell then about what happened before the shoot and to find out what was up with ilhoon. I walked back to where the audition was held but they weren't there i ran down to the waiting room they had been in but it was also empty. Quickly i ran down to the garage and saw them as they loaded the van. " Yah!! How dare you leave without saying something to me!" I called catching their attention. Sungjae looked up and grinned seeing me. Him and Peniel where the firsts to run over. " Noona we are so sorry we couldn't pick you! " sungjae said ." Yea sorry hye mi...." Panel said ducking his had. The others where over here by now except ilhoon who stayed by the van. " don't worry! That's what i wanted to tell you I'm debuting today!!" I says excited. " omo really!! Is that what's up with The hair?" Hyunsik said touching my newly browned hair. I nodded. " after you guys choose the winner i left outside and ran into g dragon, he offered me a part in his video because the lady who was suppose do and sadly couldn't make it and they needed some one today." I smiled excited. " THAT'S AWESOME HYE MI! CAN I COME WITH YOU? I'LL BE YOUR SUPPORT TEAM." Peniel asked in English. I heard a couple of the gRoup groan, but when i looked at ilhoon expecting to see the satisfying irritation on his face all i saw was nothing, a completely blank expression. I turned back to Peniel nodding. " THAT WOULD BE AWESOME." He grinned and ran back to tell his manager. " can't i come to Noona?" Sungjae asked grabbing myarm. " uhhh i don't think i should bring allot of people i am just a stand in it's not like i was actually hired." I said sadly as sungjae turned a little sadder. " yea maknae, I'm the closest with her so i get to go." Peniel said patting sungjaes head. " what how are you closer to Noona? You see her a much as i do." Sungjae pouted. " yea but i text her every day." He said sticking out his tounge. " what no you don't!" He exclaimed. Peniel laughed and pulled My phone from my hand, he unlocked his and mine and held them up side by aside showing the matching back ground pictures of me and peniel in the dance studio, we had been practicing together that day and he wanted a picture. Sungjae grabbed the phone surprised. He clicked trough his phone showing sungjae the non stop thread of messages between me and himself. " Noona!!! How come i don't have a picture with you! Or your number!!" Sungjae said looking hurt. " omo! I'm sorry sungjae!.you never asked, i promise when i have time I'll take a picture with you and you can just get my number from Peniel, but we really have to go i don't want to be late." I said frantically grabbing my phone back. Peniel patted sungjae on the shoulder and we took off . " Yah! Why did you do that to poor sungjae, he's going to think i like you more then him!" I said embarrassed as we walked down the hall. " but You are closer with me." He says proudly. I laughed and smacked his arm gently. W walked into the studio and the director welcomed me manly. " thank you so much for stepping in!! I swear you're a life saver!! " he says bowing to me. I bowed back. " thank you so much for giving me this chance!" " no problem, ok jiyong is I've there, go ahead and head over and hell give you the run through of what to do you'll be in the scenes with him first. " i nodded and headed over. My heart sped at the sight of him, he was beautiful! Especially with all the fake tattoos covering him, it gave him a little seething, more like an American. He smiled sweetly at me as i walked over. " wow you look cute as a brunette, but i definitely like your blonde much more." He said winking making me blush. " thank you, and i really like these tattoosyou have here." I said pointing to his hands. " have more other places I'll show you some time of you want." He said leaning in a little. My eyes widened in shock. He noticed and stood up straight. " omo!! That's not what i meant!! don't take that the wrong way!!" He exclaimed. I couldn't help but laugh. Relaxing a little he started explaining the music video. I listened carefully as he told me what to do. " seems easy right?" He asked. I nodded. " perfectly doable." The director got us to our places and called action, jiyong was someone you couldn't keep your eyes off of when he was working, and that held true now, i was so flustered by him that i missed my cue. " cut, it's ok hye mi, lets try again." The director said reassuringly. I nodded embarrassed. " don't worry just follow my lead." Jiyong said touching my hands gently.i gave him a thankful smile and waited for the director to call action again. I got my cue that time, w kept rolling and i leaned in to a hug with jiyong, he wrapped his hand around the back of my head and and held me gently. We where almost done with my parts now, the last part was me during in front of jiyong my back to his chest, his arm wrapped around me. The closeness with him made my heart flutter a little,i mean who's wouldn't he was g dragon! Woe we where rolling, jiyong leaned in and whispered very softly into my ear. " after the video is released you should go in a date with me." I stiffened against him caught off guard. I waited for the director to call cut before i Turner around to him. " what!" I said shocked. " go on a date with me after the mv is released." He said again. My jaw dropped. " are your serious?!" He smirked. " i told you age wasn't a factor to me, come on one date." He pleaded. I smirked. " i tell you what if your video reaches over 65,000 views in the first day of release I'll go on a date with you." I said smiling. He did a little fist pump. " but only if, so you better make out good." I said winking. " oh you can bet on it." I said my thanks and goodbyes to the crew before leaving the set. " you where great!" Exclaimed Peniel as we walked from the building. " i kept messing up." I sighed. " oh come on don't short yourself, everyone had re takes jiyong did and besides it was your first time. Trust me you where great." " well thank you.... Hey i have a question for you..... Did something happen to ilhoon?" He looked at me surprised. " , so you noticed it to!" I nodded. " no i don't know, he left today after we choose the music video Winner, and he was fine but when he came back he was in a foul mood,i don't know what happened and he wouldn't talk to us about it. " i looked down at my feet as we walked down the street towards his dorm. " don't worry about it, hell be fine." Peniel said smiling at me. " now since you promised sungjae a picture we need to take another one, i want with you with brown hair." He says pulling out his phone. I smiled and pulled out mine as well, we held then up beside each other and leaned in out faces right beside one another and clicked off a picture. Laughing i showed him the picture i took,i had lifted my hands behind his head and made bunny ears without him knowing and as great minds we thought alike, he had done the same thing. Laughing we walked the rest of the way to the dorm. He let us in and the guys where all lounging around. Hyunsik looked up his eyes widening, he looked down at himself then back up again before jumping up and running from the room, he had just been wearing his boxers. I laughed and shook my head. Minhyuk came out looking back at where Hyunsik had disappeared confused, until he looked forward and saw me his eyes widened and he ran away also only in his boxers. I couldn't help the laughter welling up in me. " noooonnnaaaa!!!! " sungjae said running to me, he nearly tackled me to the floor. " picture....now." He said less then an inch from my face. I saw a hand creep in between our faces and push sungjaes head back. I looked over to see ilhoon looking at us, he gestured with his hands for us to move apart sungjae took a step back looking at ilhoon surprised. He nodded his head at me. " hallway, i need to talk to you." Was all he said before turning around and leaving the dorm. I looked at everyone surprised But shrugged and followed him. " hey, what's up?" I asked confused. He was leaning against the wall his arms crossed. " you won't stop being friends with them will you..." He said flatly. " what? Uh no?" I said completely taken by surprise. " i didn't think so, then let me make something clear.... I know people like you, people who will do anything to get to their goal even hurting people, and i don't like those kind of people. I loath them so you be careful If you hurt my family I'll crush your dreams like they where ice in a blender." He says coldly. My eyes where wide with shock at what he was saying. He turned away not giving me a chance to say anything and walked back into the dorm....what was that i about! I thought me and ilhoon where getting allot better that we where at least on better terms... How did we get back to the beginning. I shook my head and went back inside. " hey I'm going to head home, it's late." I said still in shock. " but Noona we haven't taken Picture yet!" Sungjae whined. " timeout ok, I'm really tired from the shoot." I apologized and said goodbye to everyone. As i walked down the streetmy mind whirled with what could have happened to make ilhoon act like he was. I was smashed out of my thoughts by a figure sitting on my porch steps. " Oppa!" I exclaimed as i came closer and saw zelo sitting on my steps. " what are you doing here!" He jumped up at the sound of my voice. " hye mi!! Please please please forgive me! I'm so sorry i should never have said what i did! You are one of the most important people in my life i don't know what I'd do with out you! Please sweetie!" He cried. I felt my heart melt alittle at the use of the nick name sweetie. Before i could say anything he grabbed my hand and bowed his head dropping to both knees. " please! I beg you." " oppa!" I called surprised. " come on get up.......i forgive you." I said softly.he looked up at me and then jumped up pulling me into a tight hug. " oh hye mi...i missed you so much." He sighed into my hair. I hugged him back tightly. " come inside I'll tell you about the last few days over super." I said pulling him towards my door. He nodded and followed me in happy...... So tonight was a night of back to the beginnings, ilhoon and i are back to enemies while zelo and i are back to family...... But at least one thing new started today....i wonder what jiyong will wind up being friend or.......future family.