g dragons return.

Not So Bad Girl 2
Your POV_____ i ran frantically around trying to get ready for the audition, i didn't have allot of time to prepare for it but i figured a week was well enough. I dressed in a simple dress and heels letting my hair lay in a lose wrap down my back. There was a knock at MY door making me jump. I ran down expecting to see the guys, but when i opened the door it was zelo standing there. I tried to shut the door but he stuck his foot in the door. " hye mi come on, please just talk to me." He pleaded through the little space left open. " i have nothing to say to you." I said pushing the door more. He shoved against it pushing it back open. " why are you doing this! I've left you messages I've said I'm sorry, please hye mi you know i love you i was just angry i didn't mean anything i said." I chucked angrily. " the funny thing about being angry, you don't have control over what your saying, which also means the things you say are what you really mean the most. " a car pulled up to my house and Peniel and sungjae hopped up. They smiled at me then looked curiously at zelo. " you ready to go Noona?" Sungjae said walking up to me. I nodded. " where are you going, can't you just talk to me hye mi" zelo said grabbing my arm as i tried to walk by. " i can't right now i have an audition to get to." Zelos face fell. " you have an audition....and you didn't tell me?" He said completely shocked. I yanked my arm away from his grip. " i told you sir, from that day we have nothing to do with each other....i don't make it a hobby of mine to Bragg to strangers.......you should go." I said turning away and following sungjae to the car. Peniel and sungjae looked at me worried as i slid into the car. Zelo just stood on my front step watching after me. " hye mi..." Peniel said lookingat me. " I'm fine lets go I don't want to be late." He nodded and their manager pulled away. We arrived at the studio where the audition would take place and we filed out. I was buzzing with excitement. There where girls lined up waiting for their audition. They went crazy when they saw Peniel and sungjae, i felt glares on my back as they noticed i was with them. " you ready?" Peniel asked resting his hands on my shoulder. I nodded. " well good luck we will see you after. " they waved and walked inside. " who is she?" " why was she with btob!" " is she paying then to let her win?" " she looks ordinary she must be stupid to think she'll win." The girls where all muttering as i walked by. I could feel the disdain as i walked past. " she'll never make it" i felt my heart rate surfing up, i was so nervous and i had all these girls raging on me.... I saw a cut off down the hall and i quickly walked to it, relieved that it was empty. I walked down half way and crouched down laying my head against me knees trying to calm myself,i woulda just wait here until i heard my name called. " well you look allot better today then the first time i met you." I heard someone say. I looked up to see Kwon jiyong looking down at me smiling. I jumped up surprised. " what are you doing here?" I asked. " oh I'm shooting a video over there." He said pointing to a studio down the hall. " what about you?" " Audition, I'm hiding from the other auditions because well they don't like that I'm friends with btob." I sighed frustrated. Jiyong nodded. " well i can understand that.... Did uh those guys ask you to audition?" I nodded. " they shouldn't have. " that caught me off guard. " why not?" " well think of it from those girls POV, they see you as btobs friend, that they asked to audition, they might think it's unfair if you win because of that reason, that would just cause trouble for you as i starting out idol, you'll have your first premier tainted by the fact that you might not have win fairly." I was completely shocked by what he was saying. Was he right? I would be livid if i where one of those girls, and btob where making the final decision. " omo your right.... What do i do!" I said frantically. " hey hey, calm down..... Easy fix, audition, so if you lose they know it wasn't a cheat but if you win, turn it down so they know how good you are without you cheating." He said calmly. I nodded understanding what he was saying. " jiyong Oppa why are you helping me?" He chuckled. " didn't i tell you last time, age is just a number and i wasn't giving up." He said winking at me. " your name was called id hurry up." He says turning me away from him and pushing me towards the audition room. I nervously walked in past more mumbles from the girls. The boys smiled when they saw me. and gave me a wave. I heard girls murmur more and just bowed at them. It was a silent party so all i had to do was kind of walk around giving emotions to different parts of the song. Once done they called in the rest of the participants. " so we've come to our decision. " Eunkwang said standing up, he smiled at everyone and picked up a piece of paper. " lee fei Yong. Congratulations." I pretty girl with long brown hair cheered out in excitement, everyone seemed utterly shocked it wasn't me. I smiled and turned to leave the room. The girls filed out disappointment all over the faces. " omg it's Kwon jiyong!" Girls started screaming as they saw him leaning against the wall. He smiled bowing at all of them. He locked eyes with me and disappeared down the hall we has been on earlier. i skillfully snuck down after him. " so how'd it go?" He asked when i reached him in the hall. " ehh i didn't get it." He nodded. " , well it's bad and good." He said. I nodded. " well I'm gladyou lost because your good friend here needs your help." I looked up at him surprised. " what?" "well i am shooting my video for that xx and initially the lady we had in the video can't perform, we only have the studio for today so we are a bind, but you look the prefect size for the out fits and look to fit....will you replace her?" My eyes widened. " are you serious...but you just said that btob." He cut me of laughing. " that was different this isn't an audition this is an offer that's how people get parts all the time, there is no competition for you to cheat out." He says explaining. I squeaked in happiness. " yes!!! I would love to do it!!" I said excited. He laughed and nodded. " I'll tell the director go head into make up it's over there." He says pointing. I happily ran off to the make up....my heart was beating so fast i couldn't believe this was happening to me i was about to make my debut in a G dragon video!!