shocking.....

Not So Bad Girl 2

“peniel!” I called happily waving to him from the balcony of my apartment. I was forced to get one once the weather turned and started snowing heavily. He looked up puffs of white air coming from his mouth as his body heat mixed with the cold air. He waved but quickly shoved his hands back in his pocket shieliding them from the snow.

“hurry let me in its cold out here!” he called up to me. I laughed and ran inside to the warmth of my apartment and pressed the lock button. I heard a buzz as the outer door downstairs unlocked. A few moments later I heard a knock at my door. “gahhh how do you shoot in this! Its freezing!” he shivered as he stepped inside shaking snow off in the doorway as he slipped out of his shoes. I took his jacket and scarf to the dryer and tossed them in it to dry them from the melted snow.

“its all business. I do what im told and besides I wear a wet suit under my clothes because it helps with the cold.” I shrugged walking back into my living room. he was already buried under the comforter on my sofa.

“you have grown so soft peniel…I mean seriously it isn’t that bad.” I said plopping on the floor in front of him. the fire place was crackling heating up the whole apartment.

“pshhhh…I heard peniel has been down here a couple times this week.” He said rolling over on the couch and looking down at me on the floor. I sat up quickly crossing my legs and looked at him seriously.

“yea…you know something weird is going on with that boy…hes doing random things lately that make no sense.” I said scratching the back of my head frustrated.

“like?”

“like that day when you guys where down here for lunch… he keeps doing stuff like that randomly popping up at weird moments, when im about to eat something or hug someone he pops up and does something weird…I think hes finally snapped.” Peniel just burst into laughter on the couch. I couldn’t see from the layer of comforter on him but I could swear he was shaking with laughter. “what? Do you know whats going on.” he coughed stopping his laughing and sat up.

“nope…not at all.” I looked at him scrutinizing his face for any sign but peniel was a pro at hiding things. Sighing I lay back on the floor stretching out.

“its so frustrating…I want to punch him in the face some times…I think maybe hes taking our friendship to far…”

“don’t say that…you guys are good at being friends… just leave it alone hell stop being that way sooner or later.” I shrugged and rolled over onto my stomach.

“how did you get down here without him knowing?” I asked confused. Ilhoon would have deffinatley insisted on coming.

“I told him I was going to see my girlfriend.” I shot up in shock.

“girlfriend!” he nodded. “you have a girlfriend!” he laughed shaking his head.

“nope…but I thought it was a good excuse… speaking of girlfriends…did you know lee hi and sungjae are officialy going out?”

“what! No way!” he nodded.

“yesterday, lee hi was talking with this guy in a café when he came up to her while she was having coffee with sungjae. Me and ilhoon had come in there to get something and saw the whole thing. Sungjae got irritated and jumped up grabbing lee hi and pulled her from the café. He was very abrasive you would have been so proud of our little man, he was totally cool. He pressed her against the wall and totally kissed her! She was so shocked. He confessed to her and she was so caught off guard that she excepted him right away.” My mouth was agape. I couldn’t picture our little soft hearted sungjae doing something so….forward.

“wow…everyone has a love life but me…aren’t changsub and some American teacher dating?” I said counting on my finger him and sungjae. “ hyunsik is dating an a-pink unnie along with minhyuk.” I said putting both them on my fingers. “and eunkwang is a spaz and even he has hyuna unnie….its saddening.” I said sighing.

“well I don’t have a girlfriend so you aren’t alone” he said laughing.

“your right…maybe we should just date each other.” I huffed sighing.

“your right…lets date.” I looked up at peniel surprised. His voice had seemed so serious.

“what?”

“I think we should date…I mean…” he scratched the back of his head nervously. “we like each other, I tlak to you every day…I visit you on weekends…I like being around you..” he looked at me nervously. “I mean…you like being around me right?” all I could do was nod. “see…so we should go out…go out with me hye mi-ah.” He said seriously. I just sat in silence in complete shock…peniel…

“i…I” I didn’t know what to answer.