Downpour

Raindrops Falling Up

 

 

 

 

It’s raining again...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                      It was a saturday and you have no classes so you decided to spend the day out,  There was a slight drizzle of rain when you reached the flower shop near the market place. You always came down there since you were just a child to look around and buy some flowers, and the kind lady that owned the small flower shop adored you so you were always welcomed there.

 

You just wanted to forget some things or clear up your mind a little. After what happened in the cafeteria you only saw a little of Fei and even though your heart pains so much to deny it, you knew what the reason is...

 

 

 

 

Or who...

 

 

 

There have been a lot of rumors going around school that Luhan was often seen talking with a girl- his class mate. And you had no doubt that it was your best friend. They are after all from the same department.

 

 

 

 

I love my best friend...

 

 

 

But I also love him...

 

 

Why?

 

 

 

“ Here sweetie, This one is for you...I hope this cheers you up, you look a little down today. Is something wrong?” The owner asked  with concern laced in her tone while you shook your head.

 

“ I’m alright auntie...Just a little under the weather, you know?” you manage to joke but it sounded weak. The old lady gave you an emphatic look but she didn’t prod any further which made you grateful.

 

“Thank you for the flower auntie...” you stayed for a few minutes inside the small shop just admiring the flowers softly then bid her goodbye as you pushed the door open ,she smiled at you and waved in return.

 

 

 

                           The flower lifted your spirits a little bit and you didn’t mind the small drops of rain that fell down on you, you just took your time walking down the street hoping to ease the heavy feeling inside of you. In a few minutes, you managed to reach the crowded part of the market place.

 

It was the place were most restaurants were located and you cradled the white rose in your chest so that it wouldn’t get crushed when you ran into some people.

 

Along the way, the rain picked up until the drizzle turned into constant heavy falls but that didn’t compare to the way your heart fell when you happened to glance at one of the establishments.

Suddenly, breathing felt too heavy and the cold fat bullets of water fell down on you harder engulfing your small body in its freezing reprieve.

 

There, sitting cosily inside the quaint coffee shop was Luhan and you were unable to stop the tears that fell from your cheeks as it was immediately concealed by the rain, but now more than ever, you wished that the rain would just swallow you whole because in front of Luhan, laughing freely with him was Fei.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your Best friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unconsciously, your hand let go of the white rose you were holding and it fell down to the wet ground, forgotten.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...Why wouldn't the rain fall up, for once?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why does it always down rain on me?

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE DRAMA GUYS~! aND FOR THE SHORT UPDATES...IT'S BETTER THAN NOT UPDATING RIGHT?

Thank you so much to those who reads this still and also to my new subscribers!

and of course, I gave my sincerest thanks to those who always took their time to drop a comment,Thanks!

I love reading your comments seeing that almost all of you are pissed at Luhan for being a Grade A jerk.

 

Thank You for reading :D