Why?

Raindrops Falling Up

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do I even exist in your eyes?

 

 

 

Two weeks have already passed since Luhan first came to your school, He was enrolled in the Liberal Arts department which happened to be the building right next to yours. You avoided any chance if running into him fearing that your heart would break even more if you saw him.  He on the other hand, like always was the golden boy. He instantly became famous around campus and his class mates took a liking to him immediately.

You were so confused, why was he looking at you like that? You though every night and you would find yourself crying in your sleep only wake up from dreams of confessions at the airport and clod eyes.

 

“Why?” you whispered brokenly to yourself.

 

 

 

Do my feelings mean nothing to you?

 

 

With a sad sigh you arranged your books in your arms and stood up. You were supposed to meet Fei at the cafeteria for lunch.

 

 

 

 

            You made it there in five minutes, the cafeteria was a little crowded but there were still some vacant tables left, you looked around for your best friend but she saw you first and waved at you. Smiling, you walked into the table that she was in. You placed your things on the table and sat down so that you were facing your best friend.

 

She immediately gave you a carton of your favourite chocolate drink and you grinned widely at her before saying “Thanks”

 

The two of you were chatting about nonsensical things for the rest of the lunch period when the noise around you became suspicious, there was whispering again and giggling but didn’t notice it.

 

It was when voice spoke from behind you that you were able to notice the small commotion.

 

“ Can I talk to you?” You heard Luhan say and immediately your happy mood left as you realized that your back was still turned to him and his query was surely directed at your best friend.

 

“ Sorry...does it have to be now? I can’t leave my best friend alone”  Fei said and you immediately shook your head in negation.

 

“ Fei...It’s okay. Lunch is almost over anyways, you should go with him. It could be something important” you said clearly though inside, you were having an emotional turmoil.

 

“Are you sure?” Fei asked and you nodded your head.

 

She slowly stood up and slung her bag on her shoulder while you watch the two of them leave, you felt like crying.

 

The whole time, Luhan didn’t even spare you a single glance.

 

 

 

 

 

even after you're back…

 

 

 

 

 

 

why do you keep…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...doing this?

 

 

 

***

 

 

I am so sorry for the slow updates. I've been busy! I hope you guys understand. Thanks~! I'll add another chapter in a few minutes to make it up=)