You

Raindrops Falling Up

 

 

 

***

 

Your mind went over to that one time when he looked at you at the airport. His eyes were softer then, like when he was remembering something that was precious- and for a flash, you also saw something that you never thought that you would see in his eyes but you were sure that it was always reflected in yours.

 

 

Love

 

 

 

 

But it didn’t get your hopes up because he still left and with just a simple ‘Thank you’  Until now, you never truly understood what his thank you meant. Was it his way of giving rejection?

“Hey, You’re spacing out on me again!” Fei waved her hands in front of your face as she looked at you irritably.

“Were you saying something?” you managed to say after you were brought out of your reverie.

“Aish~... I said that we should start heading back to campus now, you have a class in less than Thirty minutes right?” she said pointing to her watch and the two of you began to gather your things and hurriedly place them on your bags.

 

 

 

---

 

“ See we still have ten minutes to spare” you commented happily as the two of you reached the school’s main hallway .

There were a few students- mostly girls that gathered around the reception area and that caught both your attention. They were talking amongst themselves and some are whispering then giggling as they tried to look inside the room through the small mirror on the door. Fei, being the more curious one asked one of the females.

 

“ What’s up? “ she nodded her head towards the direction of the group of girls.

 

“ Oh there’s a new student! He’s just there to pick up his class schedules...he’s totally hot!” she squealed and ran to join the swarm.

 

You and Fei looked at each other for a moment before she shrugged and pulled your hand.

 

“ Come on, It wouldn’t hurt to check him out right?” she said jokingly and you rolled your eyes.

 

Making your way through the bunch of girls, you were really tempted to just turn back and head to class as Fei pushed your way towards the small mob. Your feet got stepped on twice and it began to hurt a little but Fei held your hand in a vice grip.

 

Finally, the two of you reached the front and at the same time the guy made his way out of the room. Seeing that, most of the girls scrambled away towards different directions, afraid of being caught by the hot guy.  They did it so fast that it made you wonder how they manage to do that but that also left you and Fei the only girls standing in front of the door when it opened.

 

You didn’t see the guys face as he was busy looking at his new schedule but his hair was a very light brown in color, almost blonde if it hit the right amount of light. He  was wearing a simple white shirt inside a denim jacket with black pants.

 

His backpack hung on one of his shoulders as he slung it in front of him, Carefully placing his schedule inside.

 

 

It was when he looked up that your world stopped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was Luhan...

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

So sorry if it's a little short!

at least you get to see Luhan again, right?=)

 

SUbsCribe And CommEnT Please~!