I'll Never Forget You

Raindrops Falling Up

 

 

   He will come back.

 

Pluck.

 

He won’t...

 

 

 

                                                                                                      ...He will come back.

 

                                                                                                                 Pluck.

 

                                                                                                               He won’t...

 

                                                                                                       ...He will come back.

 

                                                                                                                Pluck.

 

                                                                                                           He won’t...

 

 

                                                                                                            Giggle

 

 

                                                       

 

                                                                                                                ... He will.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                   Eighty-six Charlie, he came back.

 

 

 

“ You still have that silly habit” Fei remarked with a teasing smile as the two of you sat on a bench. You smiled at her as you placed the stem of the flower beside you.

 

“It never hurts to hope right?” you said as you reached for your bag to grab your book.

 

The two of you decided to study outside the library for a change that is why you both ended up on a park a few blocks away from the University. You and Fei were both majoring in Arts with you as an aspiring painter and Fei with Liberal arts.

 

You are in your second year of college and you were content with everything that you have accomplished so far, your art professors always gave you positive feedbacks and even said that you have a really great potential as a painter.

 

But you also knew that you still need a lot of improvements in your works and that you still needed to double your effort in each of your Masterpieces if you wanted to achieve the goals that you have set for yourself. Even though that there are moments when you struggle with your work, most of the time you enjoy painting.

 

Like other art forms for some, Painting to you is like an extension of yourself. An area that gives you feelings that is hard to describe. like getting lost in your own world with only yourself and the painting.

 

A way to escape from reality.  An outlet. 

 

 

...And a way to keep you hopeful as for the case of the fourteen year old boy that was somehow always present in every single one of your paintings. He was always there, whether you were doing Landscapes, in every one of your sketches and also, you remembered the time when one of your professors asked the class to make a portrait. It could be a self portrait or a portrait of another person. And of course, you drew him.

 

His fourteen year old face was so clear in your memory for you had drawn him countless of times, It took you just a couple of days to finish his portrait.

 

You took the outmost care and concentration to detail when you drew his eyes. For you, It was the most important feature in his face. You recalled how those same eyes would always light up when he smiles or how they would glint playfully when he was teasing one of your class mates, how those eyes would turn into a clear set of brown and would steel over when he was being competitive. How it would then turn joyful when he was playing soccer.

 

 

“While the eyes perceive, it is in the hands of the painter that makes it possible for the others to see and experience the emotions that she wants to convey through her work ... I see love...”

 

Your professor commented when he took a glance on your finished work. And you blushed a little as he handed you back the portrait.

 

 

But then your mind went over to that one time when he looked at you at the airport. His eyes were softer then, like when he was remembering something that was precious- and for a flash, you also saw something that you never thought that you would see in his eyes but you were sure that it was always reflected in yours.

 

 

 

Love

 

 

***

 

Thank you to all my Subscribers! I hope you like this first Chapter!

 

lubics :Thank you so much for your comments dearie~! I'll make this story worhtwhile for you~!Thanks Again!