Her Brother?

Don't Follow Me; It's Scary

I completely froze. "Number...5?"

"What?" I was speedily yanked away by someone.

"Sorry!" I heard Hoon yell as he pulled me back into his own room. "Yah, Mi Sun-ah! I told you not to move and just wait in the kitchen!" He whispered.

"I was trying to find the kitchen and bumped into him!" I whispered back.

"But you said something to him!"

"I just" The door opened. We all just stared at each other for a second.

"So it was Mi Sun. Why are you with Hoon?" Number 5 asked. His voice was actually very nonchalant.

"I...just needed a place to stay for a week and Hoon-ah was here."

"You could have asked me, you know?" From what I remember, Number 5 isn't too bad, but I've never seen his angry side. Hoon said his roommate was always upset and vicious. I've never seen Number 5 like that, I don't think.

"I didn't know where you lived..." I made a bad excuse, not wanting to see his ugly side.

"Ah, that's right. I've never told you before." He thought to himself. "Anyway...you two...you didn't sleep together, right?"

"No." I said quickly.

"Good then. It's only like 5 am; why are you awake?"

"Just woke up." I replied, seeing Hoon's completely baffled and shocked expression.

"Same here. I heard movement, so I woke up." He must have great hearing...that's probably why Hoon kept telling me to be quiet after every little action. "I haven't seen you in like...forever!" He smiled wide. Wah~ He always has such a great smile. I hate that I actually like it. I shouldn't like anything about my stalkers. I guess I break that rule when it comes to Number 1 the most.

"I know." I returned his happy expression with a small smile. He grinned wider, pulling me close for a hug. "W-Wah...Num- I mean, AJ-ah!" I pushed him away, just a little embarrassed by his affection.

"Hehe, sorry. You know how I get when I can't see you~" We both laughed. I glanced towards Hoon and saw his horrified face. He must not be used to this. I've never seen Number 5 mad before, but he's very nice to me. I wonder why I rated him as a 5 in my mind.

Ah. I remember why.

He should be rated higher. He should be the same as Number 3. Maybe higher.

 

"So, how's school going?" AJ asked.

"Ah...not bad. I'm still getting used to the new school."

"Why'd you move again?" He's so clueless.

"Just wanted to find a new place. It's more interesting that way."

"That's true." He looked towards Hoon, looking him up and down in a quick second.

"I'll...be going now." Hoon said very speedily, darting out of the room. AJ smirked, scoffing a little.

"He's cute, right?" He asked in a mocking tone. He motioned his fingers towards himself, wanting to whisper something. "Apparently, Hoon believes that I'm some monster. It's really fun to mess with him and act upset all the time haha." Wow...he's just messing with Hoon.

"Yah, don't you know how scared of you he is? He's almost traumatized." AJ just smiled, having fun.

"Anyway, don't you need to be at school? Took a day off again?"

"Yeah. I needed to leave for a while, but I'll go back in a few days or something. I don't know. How about you? Don't you have work today?"

"I do, but I can always make time for you~" He joked around. This is the nice part about Number 5; I can imagine him as a friend. It's just the bad side that I hate.

 

"What do you do for a job again?" I asked, making him frown.

"You don't remember? I work as a tutor for language. Right now, I'm just tutoring this high schooler in English. He really ."

"Well, that's why you're there." I laughed, trying not to appear awkward when he stood closer to me.

"And do you need a tutor?" He took my chin in between his fingers, his interested eyes looking into mine with a smile.

"N-No thank you." He chuckled, letting go.

"You're as cute as ever~ So, are you making new friends at school?" He asked. It's this type of question that sets him off.

"Nope."

"Aww...you'll make friends soon~" He joked, but I knew that if I had said yes to his question, his other side would have appeared.

 

Kiseop POV

"Eh? Mi Sun-ah isn't here today?" I heard Kevin say to himself.

"Does someone like her~?" Another person asked loudly.

"I just want be her friend." Kevin replied seriously.

"Sure~ She's cute and she only talks to you. I'm sure that you have some liking for each other."

"As a friend." Kevin stayed serious. Technically, she talks to me too.

"Are you 100% sure?" They kept teasing him.

"Fine, she's cute, but that's it. I don't like her romantically."

"Oh~ So you like her in a different way then~?" He sighed, shaking his head.

"Just stop." His tone went sour. I doubt that he likes her at all with that kind of voice.

 

Kevin POV

These jerks... So what if I like her? Like I would ever tell them. They would just mess with me and give me a hard time everyday. Is it a crime to like girls?

It's not.

I wonder where she is anyway...the teacher said she called in sick. Maybe I should visit her...I do think she's really cute and I guess I kind of like her...?

I got up, walking out of the class. As I started going back home, I noticed that Kiseop was behind me the whole time. I kept going, just assuming that he lived in the same direction.

I observed, hearing his footsteps turn on a different street than my own. So he does live around here.

I went down the street to Mi Sun-ah's house. There was someone standing around there. He wore a black coat, keeping his hands in his pockets. He was wearing a black cold mask, so I couldn't really see his face.

"...Hi. Are you Mi Sun-ah's friend?" I asked.

"No."

I sort of just stood there, not knowing what else to say. "Umm..."

"Are you her boyfriend?" He asked, his face unmoving.

"No. A friend...no, more like an acquaintance. I heard she was sick and just came by."

"She's sick? Is that so...? Well, she's not home. See you." He said, simply leaving.

Hm? I wonder if he was her brother or something. He had a very sophisticated voice...much older than her. He was probably just a relative then.