New Thoughts.

Don't Follow Me; It's Scary

Kevin POV

Should I go again today...?

Kiseop has been taking Mi Sun her homework lately. It should be fine, but... that guy who is always there is really poking at my brain. He seems very weird. Why is he always there when Mi Sun is sick anyway? He seems to never go see her inside her house... he even slips her papers under the door...

I want to go see.

 

Kiseop POV

This idiot! Why did she come now?!

I quickly followed behind the stalker, making sure to stand a little in front of him when he got up to Mi Sun. "Hello." he said.

"H-Hi." She said meekly, lowering her head a little.

"Not even a hug? I know you think a kiss would be too much, but this should be fine." He pulled her close by the waist, ignoring her bad expression. She smiled, hugging him back. It's definitely acting. She's just afraid of what he'll do.

He pulled back, still keeping her close though. "So, how are you doing?"

"...Good..." She said, rocking back on her heels a little.

"Mi Sun."

"Hm?" She looked up at him. I think he was smiling, but I couldn't tell since he was always wearing that plain black cold mask. His hands went to his ears. My eyes widened when he pulled the mask off to press their lips together.

She didn't even push him away, letting her fingers curl into his sleeves.

 

Kevin POV

I still don't know whether I should go see or not...

Nah. I'm sure he's still there and that him and Kiseop are talking.

I think I'm more curious to see if Kiseop is showing emotions on his face or not.

Maybe I will go.

 

Kiseop POV

"Yah! What is that?!" The younger male cried out as the stalker let her go. She stood absolutely still.

She didn't want to kiss him. She's too afraid to reject.

"What?" The stalker asked when the boy pulled Mi Sun his way.

"How can you kiss her?! Hmph." He kept her in his arms protectively, puffing up his cheeks.

"Can you guys just go back for today...? I have to do all my homework." Mi Sun said quietly. It sounds like she knows the other guy too.

"Ah...that's right." The black haired one said. "I'll see you another time then." He smiled softly. The stalker quickly shoved him away.

"See you later." He said, holding her head close to give her a kiss on the forehead. He sure got outgoing suddenly. He had been very sophisticated before, but now he seems a little more casual. Maybe it was just because of the other guy.

"Y-Yeah." She seemed very nervous yet somewhat comfortable with him and his touches.

"Oh, and I heard that you were staying out of town; with someone." The stalker said, making Mi Sun take a quick gulp.

"Just a friend." She bit her lips, causing a small smile to break out onto his face.

"We can talk about it later. See you another time." He said respectfully, walking the other direction, and pulling the other boy with him.

 

Mi Sun let out a breath, letting her eyes close for a second. She muttered something to herself.

"That went well...?" I questioned, making her eyes open. "He didn't seem too bad."

"He was being very..." He eyes drifted for a few seconds, but I waited. "...nice today." I think she wanted to say something more. I ignored it.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"Hoon-ah's house." I stayed silent, not connecting any dots. "That friend from the other day."

"Oh. Do you know that other guy? You seemed a little casual around him, and also the stalker for that matter."

"Aahh......I know them a little."

"So, they have talked to you before? Like, during the time the first one stalked you?"

"Well...they were both my sunbae's in school..."

"What?!"

"What?"

"Just, they, how does that even, ugh!" I jumbled up all my words. "How can a sunbae stalk you?! And how does the black haired sunbae let this slide?!"

"An honorific doesn't make a human any different than others."

"But, still... That's wrong."

"Who ever said the world was right?" Her voice was so cold.

 

Kevin POV

"Good afternoon, Kevin." Ah...it was that guy who's always around Mi Sun's house. He was walking back up the road with another guy who looked much younger. Well, I've never seen his face since he always has that cold mask on. Maybe he has burn marks? It can't be that cold.

"Hello." I said awkwardly.

"Who's that?" The younger one asked.

"I said Kevin, didn't I?" His tone was more casual with the boy. Maybe they're friends?

"Ah, it's nice to meet you." The younger one smiled cutely. He had black hair and really really looked younger in comparison to...have I ever asked this guy his name? I don't think so.

"Sorry to ask, but what's your name?" He just stared at me and I swore I saw a smile on his face under that mask.

"That's personal information."

 

Hoon POV

"Yah Hoon. Why did Mi Sun leave?" AJ asked me, crossing his arms and leaning against the doorway to my room so I couldn't escape.

"I-I don't know." Ah. Mi Sun said that AJ is just messing with me. Why am I still so scared?

"Oh really? Tell me."

"Yah, AJ." I looked towards him, hearing him scoff.

"What? Are you more confident now?" I walked in front of him.

"Stop joking around with me. I know that you're not always angry and evil." He chuckled a little, smiling.

"And it only took you how long to figure out?"

"Yah!" I smacked his arm, making him burst into laughter.

"You're so cute!" He said, ruffling my hair. Tch.

 

Kiseop POV

"Hey, look." Someone tapped Kevin's shoulder. "She's back just for you~" He's always getting teased about Mi Sun. I'm guessing it's because he was really nice to her during the first week she came, but Kevin is nice to everyone. He's so smiley around people who don't talk too.

"You should go over!" A girl said to him during lunch break. A guy pushed Kevin in Mi Sun's direction.

"Would you all stop?! I don't like her!" He yelled, surprising everyone, including me. He quickly left after that.

"Whoa...what's with him?" I'm sure that even Kevin can get upset and fed up eventually. It was just a matter of time.

I looked towards Mi Sun, seeing her get up and leave the classroom too.

 

Kevin POV

"Kevin-ah?" I looked up, seeing Mi Sun. Oh great.

"What?"

"Are you okay? You're upset about...what exactly?" I thought she would be shocked that I just destroyed my nice facade and can she really not tell what I'm upset about? She's stupider that I originally believed.

"It's obviously because everyone keeps messing with me; saying that I like you."

"Well do you?"

"Yeah right..." She sat down next to me on the stairs. She was smiling...I've only seen a few of her small smiles before, but it was a little wider today. "What? Is it funny to you?"

"No. I like you today."

"W-What?" That's not a confession is it...? No, we've only known each other for about a month now.

"Your personality. I knew the other one was fake. This one is more natural. I like it."

"Liar. You wouldn't be able to tell it was fake before."

"It was pretty obvious. Did you think people couldn't tell?"

"No one else could. They must think I'm on something today to have acted like I did in class."

"I guess, but I don't really see anything weird. I thought this is how you acted on the inside anyway." How surprising. She's smarter than the others, I'll give her that. "Anyway, sorry about how everyone keeps giving you a hard time."

"Nah, it's fine. They're just being the idiots they are." She laughed a little. Why is she Mi Sun just laughed. She actually laughed.

I looked towards her, my eyes a bit wider than normal. She smiled to me, making the same expression at me. "A-Are you sick or something?" I asked unconsciously. She held in her laugh, putting her hand over .

"Are you sick?"

"No."

"Then neither am I." Does that mean this is Mi Sun's real personality...? I can't tell. "The bell's going to ring, we should go back now." She stood up, starting to walk.

"Wait. So, you knew it was an act the whole time?!"

"Yup, now let's go; we'll be late." Wow...someone could actually tell... I smiled a bit, scratching my head. She could tell.

"Let's go already." I said, walking back quickly with her.

I knew I was right for thinking she was the one cute girl in class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone~ (This is the author) I just wanted to thank you all for reading and subscribing! You guys even comment a lot! ^^ Thank you, and also to the two people who voted my story up- that was unexpected since I only have a few chapters, but thank you very much ^_^