More Than One?

Don't Follow Me; It's Scary

Kiseop POV

It's already Friday... I've been watching that stalker all week and he doesn't seem too bad so far.

Sometimes, Kevin comes by to drop off Mi Sun's homework and that guy just slips it under the door and leaves.

What if that guy's not too bad...? No. All stalkers are bad, even if they don't look like it.

 

"Kiseop-ah." I looked to my side, seeing Kevin. "Hey..." He said awkwardly.

"What?" I replied.

"Can you do me a favor today?" He asked. "Lately, I've been going over to Mi Sun-ah's house, just to give her the day's homework. I can't go today; can you do it? You live near her." I can start talking to the stalker.

He already knows that I'm there. The other day, when he passed me, he told me to leave too. I don't know what to think about that and want to see why he even follows Mi Sun.

"Sure." His eyebrows rose a little.

"Really? Wow, thanks. You live on the fourth street, right? In that area, she's on the sixth, the last house on the right side." He told me the directions, but I already knew.

I better be prepared for anything before I go.

 

I took the stack of papers from the teacher, surprising him since I hardly do things like this.

I walked down to her street, seeing some footprints in the snow, leading down to Mi Sun's house. At least I know he's there.

"Oh? Where is the other one?" He said, looking behind me. "You finally decided to come out? I thought you would just keep hiding behind trees haha." He joked around, but I was serious.

"I came to give Mi Sun-ah's homework. Kevin-ah couldn't come by today and asked me to do it." I handed him the papers. I couldn't even tell if he was frowning or smiling since he wore a cold mask.

I wonder if he wore it to actually keep warm or just cover the bottom half of his face; probably both.

"So, his name is Kevin? What about you? Your name is, what?" He asked, his eyes and fingers flipping through the papers I handed him. He had a very outgoing, confident tone.

"Kiseop. You?"

"Kiseop, huh? Nice to meet you." He avoided the question. "Do you like Mi Sun or something? You're always standing around here."

"You're so to the point." He chuckled a little at the statement, swiping his bangs out of his eyes, letting me see just a tiny bit more of his face.

"That's just my personality. You seem to be to the point as well."

"I suppose." We just stood there for a while. "So, why do you come here everyday?" I asked.

"Why do you think?" He replied simply. I was about to respond, but he took his phone out, checking something. "It's already evening; see you another day." His tone and choice of words was so respectful. He placed his hands in his coat pockets, just walking up the street.

 

I started going up the street, back to the main street. "Are you following me~?" I looked up, seeing his face right in from of mine. I recoiled back a little.

"What?! No! I'm just walking!" He laughed.

"I forgot to give them to her." He said, holding up the papers I had entrusted him with. "By the way, she doesn't like kids like you. I suggest you give up already; before you get hurt, boy."

 

Kevin POV

This is such a boring day... I'm so tired of getting teased every morning, all because of that stupid Mi Sun. I guess I brought it upon myself when I tried being nice. I wonder where she is anyway. The other day, that older guy said she wasn't home. Was he waiting for her to come home...? I thought he left after I came...

That's kind of strange.

Class ended. I got up to take the usual homework from the teacher for Mi Sun, but he told me that Kiseop had it. How unexpected. Whatever, less work for me.

I started walking back home, but thought for a minute. That guy is really weird...it's very suspicious.

I walked down to Mi Sun's house, seeing him and Kiseop talking.

"Oh? Kevin is here." The older man noted, making Kiseop turn his head to me. "You two should run along now; I also have to go now. It's already past 6. See you." He began walking, but Kiseop grabbed his arm. "Do you need something?"

"You... Leave her alone." I swear I could see the older man smiling from under his cold mask.

"I can say the same to you. My relationship with Mi Sun is mutual, unlike yours. Goodbye." The man walked past me, giving me a quick glance as he continued.

The air was so tense... "What was that?" I asked Kiseop. He actually looked upset. I've never seen Kiseop with any different faces other than an unemotional one.

"Are you okay...?" I asked him, getting his attention back on me.

"Just peachy." He said angrily. Whoa...even his voice was much more different.

"Did that guy say something?" 

"Nothing."

 

Hoon POV

"How lame. Such a bad threat and you actually fell for it."

"It was seriously scary!" I tried explaining, but she just thought I was an idiot for playing into AJ's threats. I sighed, giving up. "Anyway, are you going back soon?"

"How rude...trying to get rid of me?"

"What, no!" I would never tell Mi Sun to leave, especially when someone is waiting for her at her house.

"Just joking~ but I guess I should go back soon."

"You can stay if you want."

"Nah, you have AJ-ah here. He might kill you~" She teased me. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, just go then." I said spitefully.

"Ok, later." She got up, but my arm involuntarily grabbed hers. "H-Hoon-ah...?" I let go.

"Ah...sorry."

"I'll miss you too~" She smiled sweetly. I almost hugged her, but I want to keep my friendship with Mi Sun. I don't care if I could ever date her or anything. I just want her to be my friend always. And I know how much being her friend means to her. It's a big deal.

"I smiled back, waving when she walked out the door. I sighed, wishing that I was more forward with my feelings for her, but then knowing that she would start to avoid me.

 

Kiseop POV

What? There are two today. "Why are you here?" A younger looking boy asked the older stalker I knew.

"I'm here every day. And Kiseop, come out. It's so annoying if you eavesdrop on us from a tree." I sighed, coming over to the two men, surprising the younger of the two.

"There's another kid?!" He exclaimed. I examined him in a second, looking him up and down. He had black hair, a boyish face. Luckily, he didn't wear clothing that hid him unlike the stalker. Who is this anyway...?

"Look at Kiseop. He's already falling for you; he totally just checked you out." The stalker nudged the other, making him push me away so suddenly.

"I'm not interested in men; I'm sorry." He gave me a little bow, causing the stalker to burst into laughter. What's with these two?! This is so random!

The stalker is acting more casual with this person though.

"So, where is Mi Sun?" The other male asked.

"She hasn't been home in days; I'm starting to worry haha." I was about to say something when the stalker looking over my shoulder. "Oh? My angel is back." He muttered to himself, walking past me.

I turned seeing who he was walking to.

That idiot.